Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Whats Jalali Zikr ?

You have contributed 10.5% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 31st July 2019 01:09
Great explanation. I think people have given ayat e karima some unauthentic tags as well. From what I learnt, ayat e karima is simply istaghfar and acknowledgement of Allah. The more we repent, the better it is for our soul and overall life.

Unauthentic tag, a word coined by me a few moments back :), means people make it (ayat e karima) look like a magic pill. Since intention plays an important role, people can even use Quran verses to harm others. Does that mean the problem lies with the words of God? Absolutely not.

It is people's intention that gives meaning to things. The same holds true for ayat e karima.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 31st July 2019 06:18
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Sorry brother Abdur Rahman,I could not answer your question about ‘tanzeehi asma’ then...

But I am sorry once again because I am unable to translate the word ‘tanzeehi’ into English even today :(

Simply put,those are tha asma pointing towards qualities of Allah swt that denotes what Allah is NOT,like say Allah have no body,Allah is beyond time, space, form and shape etc. In Urdu: اللہ پاک ہے or something similar.

But I must thank you for your prescription of astaghfar,MashaAllah,as most of us need astghfar more than other azkar these days. جزاک اللہ احسن الجزاء
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 1st August 2019 16:50
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Tanzeehi could be called transcending in english.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 9th September 2019 22:35
As-Salaam alaikum,
About the topic being discussed above on Zikr Ism Jalal or Jalali Zikr, and against the background of ayat 91 of Surat al-An'am of the Holy Qur'an (6:91) on same issue, where the Qur'an states:--

"SAY: 'ALLAH', THEN LEAVE THEM TO THEIR IDLE TALK"....

I wish to invite your attention to the attached brief but concise booklet titled: 'ON INVOKING THE DIVINE NAME, ALLAH' by Sheikh Ahmad Ibn Mustapha al-Alawi, for your perusal. It answers most of the questions/points raised above on this very important issue. Find time to examine it.
Best Regards.
023-Invoking-The-Divine-Name-Allah.pdf
Downloads: 244
    [766.49 kB]
+2 -0Like x 1