You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
no members yet
3 guests appreciate this topic.
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 21st September 2012 01:27

The following topic will be used to reply to reviews made on the Android and iDevice app. Many users leave comments on the play store and itunes but they cannot be replied to there so it's best to add it here.

Only comments that require a reply will be added here.

I hope this helps

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 21st September 2012 01:33
Mukhtar Ahmad - September 7, 2012
Rated 4 stars

Quote:
JazakAllah khair for this wonderful app mashallah. May Allah swt give you ajr for dat. Ameen. Can you plz make an option where we can copy the text and forward to others plzzzz

We already have a share option that can be used. However, selectable text may be enabled but as an option (in settings) as this can interfere with scrolling. InshaAllah this might be considered for the next update (4.1)
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 21st September 2012 01:36
Saiful - August 21, 2012
Rated 4 stars

Quote:
Very good
But needs an option to disable automatic notifications of the forum, and I'm not even a member of it!

The option to turn off notifications has been there from the start. However, upon your suggestion, the notification has been disabled for non-members. And it can be turned off for members too from settings on main screen. By default, it will be off.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 21st September 2012 01:39
ifty - July 26, 2012
Rated 5 stars

Quote:
Fantastic app yaseen just need the forum auto update opt out option added in the settings and graphics improved slightly but fantastic content.

Jazakallah. Opt out in settings already there. I would really appreciate some feedback by email on how and where to improve the graphics. If you can please contact me I am sure all the users of the app will appreciate it as much as me inshaAllah. Jazakallah
No post ratings