Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

Invasion of body scanners!

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Yasin, bint iqbal, member2, muslimah_91, abu mohammed, sister-in-islam, bint Mohammed, Taalibah, MUSLIMAH_119
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 8th March 2010 20:39
:bis:

Asalam u Aliekum!

Brothers and Sisters, a very important fatwa by Sheikh Haitham Al-Haddad has been issued regarding Nude Body Scanner being installed and trialed at airports.

Please visit islam21c.com

The title of the article is 'Fatwa: Nude body security scanners'

Please read and act on the advice given for the protection of your Chastity and Imaan!

Ws.

Admin Edit: Link added
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
London, UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 8th March 2010 23:03
No post ratings
London, UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2010 14:17
Second thing to do: Call Department of Transport to voice your opinion about the immorality of these machines:

DfT Enquiry line
0300 330 3000

When you call, please state that you have concerns about the new body scanners are airports and wish to speak to someone in the security department (I'm pretty sure that's who spoke to me)

They made it very clear to me that it doesn't matter if it's forbidden in your religion for strangers to see you naked, there's no alternative and if selected at RANDOM, you MUST show yourself or you can't fly. Very much a blackmail after you're already at the airport. Although the words were "I'm sorry to hear that but it has to be done", all I heard was "We don't care if it's against your religion, we won't find a middle ground, alternative or consider anyone but our machines"

She also told me that there's only been one or two phonecall about this. There should be millions.

Enquiry line
0300 330 3000 (It's a free phone number, I find it YOUR responsibility too to pick up that phone and make the call) - Muslim women are being violated, in fact all humans are, how could you leave it to others? Please call
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2010 21:59
Liberal Democrat home affairs spokesman Chris Huhne MP agreed. He said: "The government seems intent on pressing ahead with the use of body scanners without addressing any of the privacy concerns and safeguard issues raised by the Liberal Democrats and others. "The commission is right to suggest that security measures cannot simply be introduced without due respect for the rule of law."
bbc.co.uk

When there are problems with the government, its laws, or the enforcement of those laws, then it is a believer's duty to take all legal means possible to seek to rectify matters.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2010 15:32
Asalaam-u-Aliekum!

Jzk sisters and brothers for supporting opposition of the body scanners instalments at airports which is clearly violation of human rights.

As Yasin mentioned we need to let department of transport know that Muslims and considerable non-Muslims community does not approve of it. The authorities are painting a picture that general people including Muslims don't have a problem with it and every thing is absolutely fine. No one is in disapproval of it, so there is no reason to stop installing them at airports. At the moment, scanners are at trial stage soon they will be every where permanently in place for every one not just people picked randomly. Act now to do something about it.

e-mail dft general enquires

FAX9643@dft.gsi.gov.uk

or

transport security:

transec@dft.gsi.gov.uk

as soon as possible.

Let them know we all care about what happens to us and will not submit to this derogatory biased treatment from them that they have come up with to humiliate us Muslims. If we remain silent now who knows what they will come up with next that is even more seriously haram for us.
No post ratings
London, UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2010 16:38
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2010 17:38
JazakahAllah for the petition links..Done on my part.We also need to make decent religious people of other religions aware of this..and may be other activist groups.. to stop these pedophiles checking peoples private parts..there's other ways of checking people...whoevers idea this is are really really sick in the head!! They have no shame whatsoever and dont care less for the dignity of others..these are true convicts in the position of power and should be put on a ship to convicted land.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2010 20:34

strong words shining light! I cant see the "convicts" being shipped to "convicted land"!

Are the petitions going to change anything though? I have my doubts...We have two choices: refuse the scan and walk away OR (na'uthubillah) go through the scan

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2010 21:20
we have a duty to expose the vulgarity of the body scans ..change anything or not, keeping quite and doing nothing isn't an option.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2010 21:46
Senate body passes resolution against scanning of Pakistanis
Wednesday, 10 Mar, 2010 8:13 pm
ISLAMABAD : The Senate Standing Committee on Interior Wednesday showed serious concern regarding body scanning of Pakistanis at European and US airports and termed it against the cultural norms of Pakistani society.

The committee presided over by its Chairman Talha Mehmood were of the view that the scanning of Pakistanis showed disrespect to the honour and dignity of Pakistani men and women, who travel to Europe and US for economic reasons.
The Committee unanimously passed a resolution and called upon the US and European countries to stop body scan of Pakistani passengers at their airports and adopt a dignified procedure for security check.

The Committee appreciated the FATA members of the Senate, who refused body scan at a US airport and preferred to return to Pakistan.

The Chairman of the committee called upon the Pakistani government to take up the matter at international platform.
No post ratings
London, UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2010 22:28
Alhamdulillah. That is great news. I have browsed through many sites showing my support for this cause. I would request anyone who gets the chance to post the link to this topic to everyone in their mailing list. Silly jokes, stories, lovey dovey friendship poems are forwarded in seconds because they think something bad will happen if they don't forward it to 20 people in 20 second, however, things like this are rarely passed although something bad really will happen.

Please use the following email template and forward:

THE GOVERNMENT WILL MAKE IT A LAW TO SHOW YOURSELF NAKED BEFORE GETTING ON A PLANE WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF ILLEGAL BODY SCANNERS. IF YOU CARE ABOUT HUMANITY, WOMEN AND CHILDREN ALIKE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE: www.muftisays.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4411

Please feel free to use your own words. Daywalker, you send me millions of email that I don't want, where are you? Please forward this to your list.
No post ratings
London, UK
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2010 22:43
No post ratings
Rank Image
westmidlands
Sister
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2010 15:54

Asalamalakum

It is very upsetting for everybody,that we have to go through this devil machine

Inshallah if we all stick together,it will make a difference.

Mind you few days a go a colleague of mine was saying if we are in this mess,its our own doing.i asked HOW? her reply was well so called people shouldn't put stuff in their pants and board the airplane in bad intentions,if they was no threat by people in the first place,then we wouldn't be getting stripped on airports,she said today its airports .tomorrow it will be streets,due to these people.
i am sure you understand as i did,when she was using the term people,who she really meant.

What do the members think,did she have a point?
I would love to know your views.

No post ratings
London, UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2010 16:36
Quote:
Mind you few days a go a colleague of mine was saying if we are in this mess,its our own doing.i asked HOW? her reply was well so called people shouldn't put stuff in their pants and board the airplane in bad intentions,if they was no threat by people in the first place,then we wouldn't be getting stripped on airports,she said today its airports .tomorrow it will be streets,due to these people.
i am sure you understand as i did,when she was using the term people,who she really meant.

So basically, according to her, because of stabbings in London, the Police should be allow to strip you naked because it's our own doing. Or she just simply thinks that Muslims just want to blow up planes? I'm a little surprised you even asked if she had a point. My answer to that would have been 'May Allah help and guide you'
No post ratings
Rank Image
westmidlands
Sister
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2010 16:57
To be very honest i wanted to know if their are other people who think same as her..me asking doesn't mean i agree with her.
No post ratings