Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
no members yet
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 9th July 2014 11:13
I was talking to my dad the other day about the killing of the israeli kids and I was saying however did it such actions are suicidal. The same is true for the rocket attacks. Hamas or whoever hurls a few rockets and in return we get loads of people killed. I want to know the logic behind such actions. From a shari perspective there is also the issue of rockets hardly discriminating between civilians and non-civilians. At the same time the media coverage of the rocket 'attacks' is blown way out of proportion and is used as a justification for the terrorism of the israeli state.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 10th July 2014 07:28
Israel occupies Palestine.
If they react then it is understandable.
If there is disproportionate Israel reaction then that is also wrong.

If Israel occupies Palestine by force then it is not a logical conclusion that Palestinians should do nothing.
Israel is a rogue state specializing in target killings and ignoring world opinion.
Thanks to US veto power.
And that too is wrong.
Force is the only argument that Israel understands.
That it has not worked till now is certainly a mystery to this sinner.
But I remain convinced that Israel understands only force.
US running out of air should change the things in a significant way.
How soon? That is another good question.
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 10th July 2014 10:37
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 10th July 2014 11:29
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Maripat I agree with your sentiments. The problem is as follows;

We launch a few rockets at them. They are not even scratched and there is the issue of the fiqh behind it which I leave. In return we get murderded left, right and centre. Reaction is important. You are right. The issue is I would understand if the reaction would benefit us. I don't say palestinians should do nothing. The problem is the Hamas government is surrounded. Currently Dahlan from the UAE has been plotting against them as the gulf state has given him billions to take out Hamas. Then you have the issue of Egypt's wicked Sissi who has made life very difficult. Then Israel. In such a situation we cannot afford to give Israel any excuse to attack us. These rocket attacks and other attacks hardly hurt Israel. Either plan some massive attacks that will take out the core of the enemy or do sabr. These inbetween tactcis hardly work. I agree force is the only thing Israel understands but by launching some rockets and putting up mild resistance this will hardly help.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 10th July 2014 11:34
london786 wrote:
View original post

I fully understand what you are saying and from a tactical perspective it makes sense...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 10th July 2014 12:07

Death toll climbs as Israel bombards Gaza

More than 80 killed and about 600 injured as 800 tonnes of explosives dropped by Israeli air force in three days.

10 Jul 2014

The death toll in a three-day Israeli offensive in Gaza has climbed to 81, including a number of children, as officials continue to talk of a lengthy campaign and a possible ground invasion.

An Israeli air strike killed seven Palestinian civilians on Thursday, including five children, in the largest death toll from a single attack since the start of the three-day offensive, the health ministry said.

Residents and medical officials said an Israeli air strike bombed at least two houses in a densely populated area near Khan Younis while residents were asleep, according to a Reuters news agency report.

Bodies were pulled out of rubble from at least three homes and  neighbouring structures. The bombing brings the number of children killed this week to at least 18.

On Wednesday night, a Palestinian journalist was killed in central Gaza when Israeli jets bombed his car, which was marked as a TV vehicle.

By midday on Thursday the air force had dropped 800 tonnes of explosives on 750 targets across the strip, a military official said, more than during the entire eight-day war in 2012.

Palestinian health officials said that more than 600 people had been injured. Hospitals in Gaza have been overwhelmed, with supplies of basic items like latex gloves running low.

Egypt temporarily reopened the Rafah crossing with Gaza on Thursday to allow medical supplies to enter, and injured Palestinians to receive treatment in Egypt.

An army official told reporters on Thursday morning that the offensive would remain an aerial campaign, "at least for the next 24 hours." The security cabinet is due to meet in the afternoon in Tel Aviv to discuss further steps.

Ministers have hinted at a ground offensive, with intelligence minister, Yuval Steinitz, telling Israel Radio that Israel "will have to take over Gaza temporarily, for a few weeks."

But on Thursday there were still few signs of a military buildup along the border, or the large call-up of reservists that would precede an invasion.

Hamas continues to unveil new weapons and tactics, though so far none of them have caused significant damage.

The group has fired rockets as far north as Haifa, 130km from Gaza. Tel Aviv has been targeted daily, including two salvos on Thursday morning, one of them again timed to coincide with the morning rush hour.

All of the rockets were either intercepted or landed in open areas. No injuries or serious damage was reported.

Hamas has also launched two rockets at Dimona, in the Negev desert, the site of Israel’s nuclear reactor. No impact was reported.  

United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon is due to brief the Security Council on Thursday, on a situation that he described as "troubling and volatile."

"Gaza is on a knife edge," he said on Wednesday. "I firmly condemn the multiple rocket attacks launched from Gaza on Israel... [and] I condemn the rising number of civilian lives lost in Gaza." (Al Jazeera)

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 10th July 2014 13:39
What do you suggest they should do ? They know nobody on this earth is gonna help them, so they attack with the minimum they have. At least the families of victims know there was a reaction from muslims. Palestinians know they won't win this war, so there's no point talking of any tactics. The number of martyrs is surely embarassing, not for the palestinians, it's but another massacre they're accustomed to, but embarassing to the ummah who is watching football by day and making du'a by night.
I tell you Day of judgment is gonna be embarassing for many, non muslims and muslims alike.
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 10th July 2014 13:47
Some newspapers say, that Hamas just wanted to provoke such an Israili reaction to gain more sympathy and eventually money. If that's true, then I think Hamas is partly responsible for this recent disaster.
+0 -0Disagree x 2
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 10th July 2014 13:54
Zubayr wrote:
View original post

Completely agree. Plight of Palestinians has become a "seeing and yawning" issue for rest of the world. Palestinians have no time or situation to think about developing strategies. No sane person can adopt patience after being oppressed in such ways.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 10th July 2014 13:57
Zubayr wrote:
View original post

I also agree with what you are saying...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 10th July 2014 14:42
True Life wrote:
View original post

This has to be a very negative conclusion you have come to. How can one think so evil of our Muslim brothers. Do some taubah brother.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 10th July 2014 14:45
Zubayr wrote:
View original post

yes brother zubayr I agree with you. The issue is first of all rocket attacks from a fiqh perspective needs to be studied closely. The other issue is at least develop some weaponary that damages the enemy not one that does not even injure them.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 10th July 2014 15:20
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

ditto
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 10th July 2014 15:21
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

ditto
No post ratings
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 10th July 2014 15:21
london786 wrote:
View original post

Please be careful. I clearly said if that's true.
No post ratings