Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Why Is It....?

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2014 12:28

mmb786 wrote:
View original post

Sister,

1. You have been given categorical statements of Shaykh (Maulana) Ashraf Ali Thanwi (RA) to show the problem
  2. You have given explicit Fatwaas to show the problem  and asked for your practise

You can ask, you can accuse, you can slander and you can be sarcastic with impunity and nobody does anything and we can't even ask you a question about your personal practise!

Do you practise those Fatwaas, YES or NO?

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -2Dislike x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2014 12:31
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

She already stated....
Im neither a mureed nor follower of ml A.S Desai but i hold him in high, very high esteem.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2014 12:34
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

And makes her think others don't?

The whole thread is an incredible epic fail filled with accusations and smug-superior attitude and if she can't answer the questions about the Fatwa she has no right to be asking anyone else!
+1 -3Dislike x 3Agree x 1Optimistic x 1
UK
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2014 12:36
Subhanallah. Okay

Point 1

Quote:
So she has the right to ask us but we can't? Why is that?

Her question:
"Why is it that almost all majlis/ml a.s desai threads end up this way.....??????????"

Your question:
"Here are a few sample Fatwaas for your attention, please state clearly that you follow these in their entirety"

Re-quoting your query: "So she has the right to ask us but we can't? Why is that?"

Because her question is about the threads.
Your question is about Fiqh, whether they follow strict rulings, whether they agree with a certain Alim who is not classed as deviant but is on Haqq too.

Do you not see the difference between your question and her question

Point 2
Her question to the forum members was revoked by her after I only hinted how dangerous the question is.

Your question/feedback multiples after I ask what she asked.

Point 3

Her question was rhetorical as she answered it herself with her opinion.

Your question was directly to members about the Fataawaa

Now rather than answering the rhetorical question (which don't need an answer) or adding to the opinion, you ignited (or almost ignited) the very debate and arguments that she's posting about stopping in the first place.

Point 4

Once again you've attributed double standards to myself (forum) on two completely different actions which aren't even categorically on the same level
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2014 12:38
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I can only repost without editing the first post

She already stated....
Im neither a mureed nor follower of ml A.S Desai

She certainly doesn't mean that any of us don't hold him in high esteem! She is not a mureed nor follower and therefore doesn't need to reply with a yes or no. She has the right to agree to disagree with the fatwa Just as we do.

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2014 12:44

Yasin wrote:
View original post

My question is in response, anticipation to a response that she can understand. If she is CHOOSING not to follow certain Fataawa (i.e. disagreeing) then we are doing the same.

If she can categorically state that she AGREES and FOLLOWS with every single Fatwa then she has the right to judge/slander/blame/question (explicitly or implicitly) everybody else but if she IS NOT then she forfeits that right.

Same goes for everybody else who is on the hounding team of Shaykh (Mufti) A. S. Desai (HA) who categorically admit that they DO NOT follow some of his Fatwaas yet are the first ones to HOUND everyone else (accuse, slander, abuse) .

This is Nifaaq in Islam i.e. not holding yourself to the same standard which you have for someone else!

+0 -2Dislike x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2014 12:46
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

With all due respect, it's none of your concern if I follow the Fatwaa of a scholar just like it's none of my business if you don't follow it. I have raised my concern about the direction of never ending debates here and I will limit my replies to this problem on the forum and not exceed to fuel the debates.
+5 -1Like x 2Dislike x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2014 12:48
mmb786 wrote:
View original post

Then with due respect its none of your concern why people disagree and with whom they disagree with and in the manner they disagree with and with due respect you are requested to keep your advice/slander/accusations/claims to yourself!
+0 -6Dislike x 6Disagree x 1Ameen x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2014 12:56
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I have to disagree. (not dislike, its a shame we have to make that clear too)

Either I cant see slander or I don't understand the term. Please correct me if I'm wrong and show me the explicit slander
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2014 13:00
I can answer your question coz although it shouldn't concern you - its not a secret and i don't mind answering it, BUT you'll have to open your own thread for that, considering its totally off topic. Jazakallah.

C'mon people. Cant you think of a single answer to my question??
+0 -0Old x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2014 13:03
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2014 13:04
mmb786 wrote:
View original post

Problem is that since you are a woman automatically have the God given right to make accusations (and slander) and then all of sudden appear incredibly sheepish post pictures of chill pills and all goes away!

Incredible...

Epic fail thread from beginning to end but nobody really cares.
+1 -3Dislike x 3Disagree x 1Winner x 1
UK
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2014 13:05
Muadh_Khan wrote:
Then with due respect its none of your concern why people disagreeand with whom they disagree with and in the manner they disagree with and with due respect you are requested to keep your advice/slander/accusations/claims to yourself![/quote]

I'm sorry for replying constantly but I'm only replying to clear things up and not make it worse

She didn't mention people disagreeing
advice: should not be kept to ones self. otherwise there'd be next to no posts in this forum.
slander: she hasn't slandered in any of her posts and to believe so would be slander itself
accusation/claims: she hasn't accused as far as I can see. Anything can be turned into an accusation if one wants to. But she hasn't accused you of anything. Has she?

The only one point found which was incorrect was "(1) People either LOVE ml A.S or HATE him." and Abu Mohammed already answered that with his reply.

How did you turn a possibly positive thread with intention to resolve arguments on the forum into something so ugly? Yes you have had personal attacks but I can see you taking it out on anyone over anything related or unrelated and the posts above is proof of this. Please take a few minute to contemplate before replying. I humbly request this.

Here's the original post for you to see how much negativity you have applied to a post that didn't contain anything you're accusing her of. Jazakallah
[quote="mmb786"]Assalamualaikum,

Respected gentleladies and men. Why is it that almost all majlis/ml a.s desai threads end up this way.....??????????

www.muftisays.com/forums/13-articles--stories--more/8881-...

Lets sort it out for once plz. Im really tired of seeing every majlis related thread on the internet get blown up, and eventually locked.

Now please, for Allah's sake, DO NOT bring up past debates and arguments. We're not here to argue about what happen 300 years ago - i just want to know: in your opinion WHY do majlis threads generally turn into arguments?

Please do not insult, argue and degrade anyone (i don't want this thread to get locked too).

Jazakallahu Khair.
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2014 13:32
mmb786 wrote:
View original post

now you see how it was futile?

To classify it further it was futile li ghayrihi not futile li aynihi
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2014 13:34
Akaabir wrote:
View original post

I'm sure many of us would appreciate a translation.

In my opinion, its not futile. This is similar to the thread on reconciliation between some members recently
+0 -0Agree x 2