You have contributed 15.1% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Taalibah
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 12:13

03JUNE2104: Altaf Hussain arrested in London.

Violence breaks out in Pakistan.

Crisis Watch Thread...

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 12:23
Yes!! They are forcing khites to sit at home.. shops closed, exams canceled..
He is in london..!!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 12:33
A pathetic individual, with a strong following in London. He's even tried to stop his members here from attending Islamic circles such as Khatme Nabuwwat etc.

I hope he gets done and gets deported and stripped of his nationality. Sometimes I wonder why on earth Britian gives sanctuary to all these fools that are well known for their crimes. This man and his party are responsible for many murders that would probably go into its thousands. For the muhajirs in Karachi he is like a peer to them. They'll do anything for their so called 'Altaf Bhai'.

Muadh do you reckon anything will be done or is it just all media hype ? As speculation surrounding this piece of trash has been going on for ages. I do remember vaguely Imran Khan causing a big fuss about him a few months ago. I guess it added to the speculation. But do you think something will come out of it this time and what ?
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 12:48

He invited me to come and see him.

When I got the invite I said, "If he wants to see me then shouldn't he come and see me?"

The person was astonished and said, "Do you know that Peer Saheb wants to see people like you and you are declining it?"

I said, "He is not my Peer!"

They said, "He has now started making Namaz"

I said, "Good for him!"

He asked, "So you won't be coming to see him?"

I said, "Peer Saheb Gay Tael Lainay...Main Un Kay Baap ka Naukar Hoon"?

Tell the Peer Saheb to take his Peeri and shove it! What am I his servant? :P

Jinn wrote:
View original post

Maulana Taliban predicted that whoever wins the elections will fail and Imran Khan will take over next...

+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 12:59
What good is there in discussing altaf hussain. Reminds us of the incident when some people were saying bad about dunia infront of a pious person. The buzurg stopped them and said it shows the love of dunia in your heart. What need is there to talk about dunia. We usually start these topics to prove ourselves better than others. What we are doing is not better than them. Britain itself is the mother of all criminal activity in the world from east India company to date. Why will it not give sanctuary to altaf hussain? It is britains duty to give him nationality. I believe altaf bhai has served his purpose and mqm needs be disintegrated to start a civil war in pakistan. As long as altaf hussain is alive it will not happen. As soon as altaf bhai goes every boss in mqm will form his own warring faction. Areas will be restricted and a civil war will.break out. But we need to spend our time in pleasing our rabb and worrying about our qayamat which starts in qabr. Altaf bhai gets azab in qabr or not it wont effect us anything but what our actions are will effect us the most. They will pay for their sins we will pay for our sins. He is not like a peer for every mahajir in karachi. the reason for following him is the same as you will follow any shaikh and peer. Money and power.
+0 -0Agree x 1
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 13:10
Afterall sheikh imran hussein did say dajjal is in britain :)
+0 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 13:13

The word in Arabic and Urdu is MUHAJIR, note the following:

This ignormus even registered his party (student) wing with the right spelling

Now watch people (Rawafidh since he is a Rafidhi himself) usually spell and pronounce it like MAHAJIR

+1 -0
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 13:55
Dear Muadh Khan,

Can you please respond in the blog which is allegationing you. In latest comment they said about mufti zarwali khan. Please reply we desperate waiting for you reply to those.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 14:37

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Insha'Allah whenever the subject is brought up it will backfire.

The comment from the night of 01st of May 2014 has not been authorized on the blog (close to 48 hours now!). If you have been following the discussions keenly then you would have noticed that I said that in the thread (now deleted) the comment is still not visible.

Here is the Bayan of Shaykh (Mufti) Zarwali Khan (HA) paying tribute to Maulana Tariq Jameel (HA) at Darul-uloom Ahsanul-uloom in July 2012

Halalified YT Audio

Note the following facts:

1. Note the tribute with Shaykh (Mufti) Zarwali Khan (HA) stating that he has NEVER been affected so much in 40 years by a Bayan
  2. Note that Shaykh (Mufti) Zarwali Khan (HA) clearly states that some Fitnah Mongers had started the Shia (visit) story which Maulana Tariq Jameel (HA) came to clarify in person
  3. Note that Shaykh (Mufti) A. S. Desai (HA) issued a Fatwa in Sep/Oct 2013
  4. Note that Shaykh (Mufti) A. S. Desai (HA) does not mention either Darul-uloom Ahsanul-uloom or Shaykh (Mufti) Zarwali Khan (HA)
  5. Note that Shaykh (Mufti) A. S. Desai (HA) issued a longer Fatwa in Februrary 2014
  6. Note that Shaykh (Mufti) A. S. Desai (HA) does not mention either Darul-uloom Ahsanul-uloom or Shaykh (Mufti) Zarwali Khan (HA) even in the longer version

So go back to our dear and beloved Hazrat Deoband (Damat Barakatuhum Mudda Fuyuzhum) aka SeerkerofGuidance and our dear and beloved Hazrat Akaabir (Damat Barakatuhum Mudda Fuyuzhum) to prove their points.

For the record Shaykh (Mufti) A. S. Desai (HA) has NEVER claimed any of this, we have been hearing about this on a blog on Muftisays from others who REFUSE to justify the matter!

To summarise for those who don't know Urdu:

1. Maulana Tariq Jameel (HA) visited a Shia place
  2. All hell broke loose in Pakistan
  3. As far back as 2011 Maulana (HA) clarified his views about those who insult the Sahabah (RA)
  4. Shaykh (Mufti) Zarwali Khan (HA) also made some harsh remarks and comments
  5. Maulana Tariq Jameel (HA) contacts him and then visits Darul-uloom Ahsanul-uloom and requests Hazrat (HA) to correct him in the light of TRUE FACTS
  6. Shaykh (Mufti) Zarwali Khan (HA) listens to the FACTS, retracts his opinions and allows Maulana Tariq Jameel (HA) to give a Bayan on his premises and praises him highly afterwards
  7. Issue closed in July 2012
  8. Shaykh (Mufti) A. S. Desai (HA) issued a Fatwa in Sep/Oct 2013 on the issue
  9. Our dear and beloved Hazrat Deoband (Damat Barakatuhum Mudda Fuyuzhum) aka SeerkerofGuidance and our dear and beloved Hazrat Akaabir (Damat Barakatuhum Mudda Fuyuzhum) claim that one of the sources in the Fatwa was a "Senior Scholar/Person from Darul-uloom Ahsanul-uloom"
+2 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 16:10
Please only post relevant issues to the current topic, otherwise please start a new topic. Jazakumullah
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 16:18
mahajir wrote:
View original post

Agree somewhat.

But to be honest, people discussing these so-called leaders and the arrest is something that will have a MAJOR effect on a Muslim City (Karachi).

It is going to cause many backlashes in a city of chaos. This will affect many family members of those residing in the UK. People will be killed, kidnapped and so on. So on that part I disagree as to why we shouldn't be discussing this or even worrying about it.

Karachi/Pakistan is like a miniature torture chamber filled with corruption, and this arrest can turn it into Hell!

Also, please don't call him Bhai!
No post ratings
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 18:06
How clever our nafs is giving excuses about everything :) in the end it was nafs who told iblees you are better than him... what should we do if we have relatives in karachi and there are killings, kidnappings going on there? Come on a forum a waste time talking about it? We're worried about it right? What is sunnah? Namaz and dua!!!!! Namaz and dua!!!! Namaz and dua!!!! Not useless tabsaray over a cup of coffee like the kafirs.
+0 -0Dislike x 1
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 18:08
Sorry for calling him bhai
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 18:16
mahajir wrote:
View original post

So when you heading out there ?

Do keep us informed Sir when you get off your high horse.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 18:28
mahajir wrote:
View original post

If it wasn't for the forums, I wouldn't have had a clue or insight. It also stops me from surfing the net going through garbage looking for the news.

People are commenting because it affects them/us. Also, many unknowns come out in the open.

How many people knew he was a rawafidh?
How many people know he lives in London and commits his doings from a house near us?
How many people know that so many houses in Karachi are spray painted with "Jiye Altaf Hussain" on the out side?
How many people know that he calls the shots in Karachi causing chaos in a Muslim land?
How many people had even heard of Altaf Hussain?

Because of this thread, Alhumdulillah, many more people now know!

This means many more people will pray and make Dua for their brethren, isn't that beneficial for everyone?
No post ratings