جزاك الله خيرا

The most valuable post so far.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 31st December 2014 15:06
This is a very important topic, which deserves more attention especially from the ranks of our 'Ulema. Recently Shaykh Mawlana Abdur Raheem Limbada [hafizahullah] (UK) gave a good talk on Atheism amongst Muslim youth. Please listen to it!

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 31st December 2014 17:05
Atheism and secularism are being spread, silently. Many social websites are busy in this. On 'tribune.com.pk', which is a news site and also allows users to post blogs, I myself experienced that. Most of the blogs there are secular in nature and commenters are also mostly secular. Many of the commenters are Qadiyanis and they are busy in spreading hate against our Ulama and true for of Religion.
Ironically, I never saw anyone talking about our Ulama in somewhat ethical way. They mostly use the word 'Mullah' for ulama and 'Mullaism' for what they say. If you tell them any thing that is truely Islamic, they will respond with "Keep your Mullahism to yourself".
But I am sure that they don't have deep knowledge regarding any of these issues. But most sad thing is that, religious people don't go there. Blogs are written by secularists, commented by secularists and religious minded people either are not present there or they don't dare to argue with them.
So I request those with insight of this fitnah that you go to these sites, write blogs, post comments and nip that fitnah.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 1st January 2015 02:30
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم

Dear brother, you've written something very relevant and to the point. Online world is inhibited by Muslims who aren't aware much about Deen. After reading, watching and discussing secular stuffs they lose the general sense. Gradually they start watching perfection in secularism and "errors" in Islam. Being enriched by such online knowledge they confront 'Ulama offline. This vicious phenomenon can be found everywhere.

I request you and everyone to try your best to fortify Deeni knowledge and engage in countering this fitnah. I recommend you to watch these debates to get idea how fragile is atheism: www.thebigdebates.com/
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 1st January 2015 07:16
Black Turban wrote:
View original post

JazakAllah. I hope that it will be very beneficial.

Is there any account of Thebigdebates on dailymotion.com or vimeo? because youtube is banned here and the videos at there website are all in youtube, so I am having trouble in watching them.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 1st January 2015 12:06
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

Actually thebigdebates is an iERA project. Visit their site:

www.iera.org/

I think you should ask them about alternative paths to watch these. If you are on Twitter then follow @iERAorg and @HATzortzis.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 1st January 2015 15:06
Black Turban wrote:
View original post

Ok JazakAllah. Audios are their on this website, will try to listen to them insha'Allah.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2018 18:58
Asalam o Alaikum

Some Background:

1. My paternal and maternal relatives are mostly non practicing barelvis with the exception of my youngest maternal uncle who was a salafi.

2. Circumstances brought me near to him and I studied with him in Syed Maudoodi Institute for some months. I also joined Jamiat Islami Taliba.

3. I left the institute and the jamiat after observing their rude behavior, leg pulling and hypocrisy.

4. I was a non practicing salafi who was fond of aulia without knowing anything about tassawuf and I didn’t know what madhabs were. This is because as son of an army officer, I would often listen miraculous stories of aulia from home servants from a very young age and developed a kind of magical love for them.

5. Syed Maudoodi Institute and Jamiat were the first introductions of Islam for me. However, I didn’t agree with their ideology and methodology.

6. For more than a decade I have been searching for my purpose of life. This is the period from 1997 till 2010. In 2010 I repented to Allah started offering salah, dhikr, tilawah, started to grow my beard.

7. Then fortunately encountered tablighis in my local masjid.

8. After my first chilla I joined sunniforum.com and asked some questions regarding Imam Abu Hanifa Rh and why we must do taqleed. Instead of my question being answered I was ridiculed and criticized by the members there. Khair I met Shaykh Mumtaz ul Haq on youtube and he answered all my questions regarding taqlid and Imam Abu Hanifa Rh brilliantly. I immediately became a Hanafi.

9. In the span of seven years I spent two chillas and recently came back completing my four months in December 2017.

10. In 2014 or 15 I met my Chishti Tablighi Shaykh after experiencing one meeting with Shaykh Arsalan Ahmed. In 2016 regularly started to do my tassawuf dhikr which my Shaykh had given me one or two years ago.

11. In these seven years of my life I made some observations and I would like to share a summary of almost 20 years of my life experiences and observations. These are my honest observations and conclusions and I hope that no one will take it personal. My observations and conclusions can be wrong.

Problem:

a. I think that I am witnessing the decline of Deoband Movement as a whole.
b. The secular world is narrowing it’s clutches around pious practicing Muslims.
c. We need a strategy to combat both internal and external threats.

Solution::

a. I strongly believe that the solution of our Ummah as a whole is the establishment of khilafa under a true, pious, wise, brave, just and divinely guided leader. A true Mujahid Alim, Wali of Allah and a visionary. Only the sword of Muhammad bin Tashfin RH, Salahuddin Ayubi RH and in case of Mullah Umar RH (the gun) can truly and effectively unite this ummah and end this fasaad.

b. However, I also acknowledge the fact that Imam Mahdi will be the one who will establish khilafa. So there are two options.
i. Migrate to either Afghanistan or Palestine.
ii. Remain where we are until the decree of Allah comes.

I would elaborate on the second choice.

contd...

+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2018 19:01
contd...

The Strategy:

1. Fasaad and fitna has spread to an extent that now Madaris, Khanqas and even the Tablighi Jamaat is not safe from munafiqeen and black sheep. (I am not saying that all are bad)

2. In order to solve this problem we first have to establish a very strong connection with masajid.

3. Islam is a deen and not merely a religion. So there should be a contrasting difference between a masjid and a temple or church. Masjid is not only a place of worship but is also a place of tarbiyah. It must be revived as an institution of tarbiyah. It is the duty of Ulema e Haq that they teach ilm essentials to every willing man in the masajid. As Imam Malik Rh says “Nothing will rectify the last part of this Ummah except that which rectified its first part”. What I believe is that the institution of Hujrah of Ashab e Suffa attached to Masjid e Nabwi must be revived. Fard e Kafaya deen is to be taught in madaris but Fard e Ayn deen must be taught in masajid and should be in the access of any man whether busy in his profession or not to gain essential and basic ilm of deen.

4. Men must establish spiritual connection with aulia with correct aqaid, understanding and practices and remain in contact with them through letters instead of mobile phones or internet. They should also avoid meeting with them to prevent this practice in turning into a cult and a fame and money craving game.

5. In the masajid there should be majalis of ilm and dhikr on weekly basis. In the majalis of dhikr one naat like Qaseeda Burda Shareef and only dhikr without any bayans and talks is sufficient. To learn about real tassawuf Basic level books written by Jayyad Ulema must be read under the guidance of Mashaikh.

6. Men should be the religious and spiritual leaders of their children and women folk. If the women want to enquire about a masla then they should write their queries to their men and those men should then enquire those masail from authentic ulema on the behalf of their women.

7. Only the house leader should use internet for educational and dawah purposes. After the children finish their school years then they should be allowed to use internet for distance learning advanced education.

8. Businesses even on small scale are preferable to jobs.
9. Men must spend quality time with their families.

10. Early marriages should be encouraged so that teenagers are protected against fitan. Similary male children should be able to earn after one or two years of reaching their puberty. This is why small scale businesses should be encouraged instead of parents fulfilling their complexes of making their sons and daughters doctors and engineers on all costs. The most important thing in our life and the life here after is Iman and Taqwa and the rest of the things come later.

11. Only parents should have mobile phones only used in times of need.
12. No need for having a TV in home and un authorized usage of internet and mobile must be strictly prohibited.
13. Leader of the house must be firm and disciplined without being a Ghangiz Khan. He must take care of his family’s psychological, emotional, spiritual and material needs.

14. Ulema e Kiram along with teaching ilm in masajid must teach online and open madarassahs in their homes for training ulema. Some home madrassas for men and some for women. For the deliverance of deeni ilm a reasonable fee must be charged so that these home madrassas are run on a transparent monetary system rather than funds secretly coming and secretly being spent. It is the right of ulema that their essential needs are fulfilled in a legal and respectful manner instead of them being dependent on donations.

15. Un necessary travelling must be avoided.
16. Instead of using complicated terminologies the ilm of deen must be delivered in simple and easy to understand language. Focus on concepts instead of words.

17. Learn and study the fourteen hundred years Islamic and Infidel history and share insights and summaries on blog posts. He who is unaware of his history is unaware of his true identity. Those who don’t know the past can’t comprehend the context and origin of events happening in the present. Those who don’t know their present well, can’t foresee the dangers lingering in their future. Those who can’t foresee the dangers of their future can’t take the necessary measures of dealing with the upcoming challenges and dangers. Those who are not prepared before hand are doomed to fail.

18. It is a must that we learn Classical Arabic language.
a. It is the language of Quran
b. It is the language of deen

We must learn the sciences of deen directly in Arabic language. Similarly we must confirm the sources of what ever we listen. Just because we feel that the person behind the dice is noble doesn’t mean that we blindly believe in whatever he says and quotes. We must attain the required level of competency for correctly confirming and understanding the sources. We must be extra careful whenever we hear a new or strange idea which was not heard before.

As an example, I have heard a lot of tablighis say that they have heard from the Mimbar that Allah bestowed 99 parts of Aqal to Nabi Pak SAW and divided the last part in all of his creation. They oftenly use this statement in their dawah as well. However, I have my self read a book “Chand Maroof lekin Ghair Mustanad Ahadith” written by Ustaz ul Hadith Mufti Sadaqat Ali and in it he has declared this hadith to be fabricated with references of muhaditheen. Similar instances have taught me that we can’t take everything said by our buzurgs without confirming their authenticity. While asking constantly for guidance from Allah we must develop and improve our research skills. It is not necessary that ulema intentionally quote un authentic narrations. They can make mistakes. All of us do. However, we must be cautious and careful.

19. Therefore, essential ilm of deen, Quran and Sunnah, Continuous searching for righteous ulema and aulia, knowledge of our and our enemy’s history, knowledge of the conspiracies of our enemies against us, strong connection with masjid. Development of strong family values, psychological, spiritual, emotional and ethical development of ourselves and our loved ones, learning and teaching of deen and a systematic process of deliberate dis-association and isolation from this secular world – To an extant that we transform ourselves from As-hab-e-dunia to As-hab-e-Kahaf. So it is a process of deliberate but consistent isolation intellectually, spiritually, emotionally and finally physically from the rest of the secular world that either we die on eman or we reach the time when we will have to flee this evil society and head to the mountains.

My Motto: Gain and protect eman or die trying.
My Lesson: Greatness comes after suffering.

20. Despite of the fact that Dr.Israr Ahmed Rh, Hamza Tzortzis, Muhammad Hijab and Nu’man Ali Khan are not deobandis but still we mustn’t hesitate in taking wisdom and khair from these individuals. “Islam meh parday ka hukum aur UN ki Social Engineering” and “Iblees ki Majlis e Shura” are some of my favourite lectures. Although, we must be careful when Dr.Sahib Rh criticizes taqlid and our akabir.

21. If I am asked to describe tassawuf and life in general in a nutshell then I would say “Jab insaan yeh samajhnay lagay keh wo kisi maqam par puhanch gya hai toh uska bera ghark ho jaata hai.” When a person thinks that he is “SOMETHING” then he sets himself on the path of destruction. There fore one should always keep the example of Iblis and his pride and jealousy in mind and take ibrat from it.

22. The West wants to confuse and convert our neutral and educated Muslims, especially the youth. In an article some where I read that they know that “fanatics” will not read and trust their propaganda so they must focus on those neutral Muslims who don’t know their religion very well. To counter this strategy, we must take measures to clear doubts and answer questions arising in the minds of non practicing Muslims. It is only possible if we learn our deen first and along with that we get fully acquainted with ideologies and philosophies upon which the western civilization exists. We must do a Dr.Israr Ahmed Rh’s style dawah. In the light of Quran and Sunnah, using the terminologies which the educated folk understand we must prove intellectually that Islam is Haq. We must understand western culture and it’s ideology in deeper levels so that we can exploit their weaknesses and prove to our people that only Islam can solve the problems of the world.

23. I liked this argument of Hamza Tzrotzis that instead of proving Islam through science we must use testimonies to prove the truth of our deen. If we prove on an intellectual level the oneness of Allah, Prophet Muhammad SAWS being a true and final prophet and Quran to be the miraculous kalam of Allah then by proving the authenticity of the sources everyone will have to believe the authenticity and correctness of Shariah which stems from these sources.

I would add here that if we successfully present the true personality of Prophet Muhammad SAWS then the truthfulness of Allah and Quran will automatically be established because if the Messenger is true then definitely the Message is also true and from whom the message has come is also true. For this we must have a sound understanding of the seerah of the Prophet SAWS and Islamic history.

Along with that Hamza gave another powerful dalil in the defense of Prophet Muhammad SAWS that it is the Prophet SAWS who has all the credit of scientific and cultural revolution which we are enjoying today and which the West is boasting about. Prophet Muhammad SAWS was the one who established a society where piety and knowledge was respected and appreciated instead of color of skin or size of wallet. This civilization gave birth to Andulus and Baghdad in which scientific contribution of previous civilizations and conquered lands was collected, researched and upgraded which triggered the European renaissance resulting in the Scientific Western Civilization today.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoShExgPVdw

Likewise Muhammad Hijab’s argument that Secularism and the Western Values are subjective where as Islam consists of absolute values and that you cannot measure values which are absolute through western subjective lens was a very powerful one. Viewing Islam through the lens of West is foolishness and illogical.

Another point he raised was that democracy is for those people who are immoral and they need a mechanism to decide their values. Muslims on the other hand don’t need such a mechanism because their laws and values come from Allah. So comparing democracy with caliphate is another fallacy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uZ_j-3dmCc

24. Lastly every one must write summaries and quick notes of every lecture they see and every book they read which is worth sharing and which helps in strengthening the iman and fighting this ideological war against secularism and atheism. Collective effort will increase the quality and amount of data needed in a short span of time.
+3 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2018 21:30
Assalam alaikum

Many related articles can be found here:
bemuslims.weebly.com/corrupted-beliefs.html
(some of which were on the old defending-islam.com)

Have a look at Abdullah Andalusi blog too.

May I ask if you seek answers to a specific question ?
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2018 14:16
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2018 18:06
Notes from the lecture Clash of Civilizations by Shah Nawaz Farouqi

1. Generally civilizations are defined and understood in a very limited manner. They are understood in only materialistic and physical terms. Food, clothes, languages, Political, Socio, Economic System.

2. However the basis of civilizations on which they are defined are different to what we think of. Unless we don’t understand these basis we can’t clearly define the differences between Islamic Civilization and the Modern Western Civilization and how to counter the narrative they give to the world.

3. The first characteristic which defines a civilization is it’s ontological principle of defining god.

a. Our concept of god stands upon the concept of oneness of Allah. He is the one who created us and all of the creations, He is our raziq , our sustainer, our lord and to Him we will return.
b. The Western Secular Civilization on the other hand has rebelled against Allah and have associated his qualities of eternal existence with matter. Their god is matter.
c. We believe that Allah is conscious because He has created everything out of His own Will and He operates everything as well.
d. They on the other hand believe that it is matter who has conscious because the universe we see around and life suggests that matter has conscious and it came into existence by itself.
e. Therefore our ontological principle of defining god is totally in compatible to each other.
f. Our whole civilization depends on the Oneness of Allah and this is what makes Islam a deen instead of just a religion. Oneness of Allah is not an abstract concept but it is implemented in our whole political-socio-economic-legislative-spiritual-educational system.
g. On the other hand secular civilization stands on the basis of carnal desires of the nafs. Their end goal in each and every aspect of life is to gather, manipulate, worship, love, cherish matter. Which defines their attitude towards morality and concept of right and wrong. They will gather matter whether it be through honest labour or through theft.

4. The second characteristic which defines a civilization is it’s epistemological foundation i.e. concept of knowledge. This knowledge should be certain and perfect because without certainty man can’t do even the basic tasks of life. For instance, I will drink water when am thirsty if I am certain that water will satisfy my thirst. If, however, I am not certain that which thing will fulfill my thirst then I can get mad or die with thirst. Uncertainty and confusion is the biggest psychological torture a man can have.

a. We believe that our source of knowledge which has no doubt and is perfect is the revelation from Allah. The one who is our Creator, Sustainer and Operator knows what is good and what is bad for us. To deliver His message to us He created a system of messengers who told mankind about Him, His characteristics, His powers, His authority and His limitlessness. They also explained His rules and regulations for us. Without this system, we wouldn’t know him and would be unable to live our life the way we should have.
b. They on the other hand reject the concept of wahi and instead rely on information gained by their five senses and intellect. This creates a great contrast between our and their civilizations.
c. Contrary to the propaganda of liberals and secularists, Islam is not against intellect or knowledge gained by five senses but it clearly states that our intellect needs the guidance of wahi to ensure it’s proper and correct usage because at the end of the day intellect itself is also a faculty of human and it is the Creator who can clearly tell how humans should use their faculties in a right and proper manner.

5. The third characteristic which defines a civilization is the concept of origin of this universe and life. How it came into being and who created it.

a. Our belief is that Allah has created all of the creations out of His will, out of nothing without anyone’s assistance.
b. He created humans in the best shape and form. Humans are his best creations. They weren’t evolved from lowly beings.
c. Their belief on the other hand is that everything in and including this universe has come into being by itself whether it be through big bang, multiverse, evolution or whatso ever.
d. Evolution has been scientifically disproven by many of their prominent scientists but they still cling on this concept and preach it as a blind faith in their educational institutions and media outlets. This is because without atheism there is no secularism and without secularism there is no West and evolution is a great lie which most of the westerners have believed in.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=akSkevZxYFM

6. The fourth characteristic which defines a civilization is to define the goal of life and what is meant by success and failure. Every person wants to know whether he has lived a successful life or not.

a. Islam tells us that he who is saved from hell and is entered in Jannah is successful even if he has nothing in this world and opposite is the case with un successful person.
b. They define success in terms of having material wealth and gains. A wealthy animal is better in their eyes than a poor monk.
c. Our society is also infected with materialistic view of the world and this is what is called ideological war. Without doing tazkiya of our internal being our external acts of worship are just rituals. Less amaal with ikhlas earn a great reward and plenty of amaal without ikhlas destroy any rewards.

7. The fifth characteristic which defines a civilization is the concept of man.

a. We believe that humans are the best of creations and they are the viceroy of Allah on this earth.
b. Some aulia say that man is a small universe because he consists all the elements with which this universe is made. It means that human is the summary of this universe. I will add in it that human is the summary of both of the worlds because the Ruh of humans belongs to the next world.
c. We believe that humans are the combination of body and soul and soul is the governing principle of that body.
d. On the other hand the secular civilization defines humans as just sophisticated and intelligent animals.
e. Islam defines seven stages of souls. From Nafs e Ammara to Nafs e Kamila, the more pure and pious a soul is the more near it is to Allah. Qualities of mercy, patience, love, dignity, courage, bravery, selflessness, sacrifice, humbleness, truthfulness, shyness, forgiveness, and other good qualities are the qualities which higher level of souls possess. Where as cowardice, miserliness, backbiting, lying, pride, arrogance, anger, jealousy, un thankfulness, deceit, are the diseases of the soul.
f. On the other hand western psychology only knows about Nafs e Ammara and some aspects of Nafs e Lawwama and they don’t comprehend anything further than that. They declare human a psychological, physiological, economic, social, political and intellectual animal and not more than that.

There fore in order to understand the nature of this ideological war and win it Insha Allah we need to understand these most fundamental differences between our and their civilization.

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 27th February 2018 03:17
"b. They define success in terms of having material wealth and gains. A wealthy animal is better in their eyes than a poor monk.

c. Our society is also infected with materialistic view of the world and this is what is called ideological war. Without doing tazkiya of our internal being our external acts of worship are just rituals. Less amaal with ikhlas earn a great reward and plenty of amaal without ikhlas destroy any rewards."

This is why those Muslims who are uneducated about Islam don't respect the ulema. Their concept of success is only in material gains. Ulema are not scientists and because of this they always say that what is the contribution of ulema and this and that. This is why they are under inferiority complex and they have believed that the kuffar are superior because of their technology and wealth.

If we can educate ourselves and them with the true meaning of success by first understanding Quran and Seerah and then study the whole Islamic and Infidel history through the lens of model Islam gives, we can again and again witness that whoever acted upon the deen with correct understanding, he succeeded in both of the worlds despite of having few material resources. We will then realize that ulema have always been the ones who have preserved the deen in it's correct form and have sacrificed all of what they had, including their lives for it's protection. This will then give the proper understanding of success and the contribution of ulema.

This will also reveal that who are the true ulema and who are the fake ones. The true ulema always stand their ground or at least remain silent and the fake ones are sell outs who distort the sacred message.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 27th February 2018 06:22
(They said: "O Musa! Either you throw first or we be the first to throw'' ï´¿Musaï´¾ said: "Nay, throw you (first)!'') When the magicians cast their spells they bewitched the eyes of the people through their display of mighty sorcery. At that time,

(Musa conceived fear in himself. We (Allah) said: "Fear not! Surely, you will have the upper hand. And throw that which is in your right hand! It will swallow up that which they have made. That which they have made is only a magician's trick, and the magician will never be successful, to whatever amount (of skill) he may attain.'') (20:67-69) Upon that, Musa said:

(What you have brought is sorcery, Allah will surely make it of no effect. Verily, Allah does not set right the work of the evildoers. And Allah will establish and make apparent the truth by His Words, however much the criminals may hate (it). )

The magicians are illusionists. They present the opposite of reality. They are deceivers. They are liars. They present right as false and false as right.

Dajjal is derived from the word dajl which means to deceive, to lie. Dajjal will be the biggest fraud the world has ever witnessed. A mastermind of telling lies. A hypnotist. A deceiver at it’s best. King of liars, illusionists and deceivers.

Pharoah claimed godhood and so will Dajjal. He used his magicians to fool the public. The Media people are magicians of pharaoh. They are the illusionists. The philosophers, thinkers, professors, scientists, journalists, media persons all the ones who are propagating secularism are illusionists.

To counter Pharoah’s magicians Musa AS was given the staff as a miracle. He defeated his magicians through this miracle by Allah’s permission.

Pharaoh only claimed to be divine in Egypt. Dajjal will claim godhood in front of the whole earth. Ummah of Prophet Muhammad SAWS is superior to previous ummahs including Bani Israel. So, the trials faced by this Ummah will also be greater than the trials previous ummahs dealt with. Therefore, Dajjal’s illusionists are more powerful and dangerous than the illusionists of pharaoh. And so we need a greater miracle to defeat Dajjal and his forces.

The greatest miracle the world has ever seen is THE QURAN…

Quran is the nur which can and is definitely able to defeat Satan and his accomplices.

Some Background

About 500 years ago the authority of Catholic Church is challenged in Europe…

Through different phases Europe is being secularized and separation of Church and State is taking place…

Revelation as a source of knowledge is being rejected and un directed rationality being preferred…

After the Independence war of 1857, The British Government sends a committee of analysts to find out the reasons of these repeated revolts in the subcontinent.

The committee after research suggests three steps to be taken.

1. Separation of Muslims from their holy book “THE QURAN”… 3 lac Mushafs are burned and publication of Quran in the whole British Empire is banned… A new education system is enforced in the Subcontinent in which “ARABIC – the language of Quran” and “PERSIAN – the language of TAZKIYA” are replaced by English. Religious sciences are replaced by SECULAR sciences. In Turkey Mustafa Kemal deceives the ulema and drowns them and changes the Turkish language from Arabic to Latin Script resulting in the alienation of people from their religious texts cutting their cords with their history and origin.

2. Removal of the concept of Jihad from the minds of Muslims… Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani and Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi are hired for their services…the term terrorists is coined for the people who are fighting to liberate their lands from foreign occupiers. Later on meaning of the word Jihad is being changed. It is being propagated that this is not the time of jihad.

Abdur Rahman bin Zaid bin Aslam narrates from his father that Nabi Pak SAWS said that Jihad will continue as long as the rain keeps on falling [i.e. till Qiyamah] and there will come a time when even the lettered ones among the people will also say that these are not the times of jihad. Therefore, whoever reaches that time [Must Know] that that would be the best time for jihad. The Sahaba RA asked that O Prophet of Allah SAWS! Can a Muslim utter such a statement? He replied Yes! Those who will say this will be cursed by Allah, His angels and the whole mankind.
Paraphrase
(As Sunnan al Waridat ul Fitan)

3. Separation of true ulema from the public… 50,000 or more ulema are killed. Madaris are burned and their property confiscated… Turban and Beard are banned and ridiculed… Jokes are being popularized as a psychological tool for the character assassination and defamation of ulema.

In addition to that a genocide of 1 crore Indians is taking place to instill fear in the minds of the Indian public so that no one thinks of revolt ever again. Similar to the case of skull mountains of Ganghiz Khan as a psychological tactic to instill fear. Some extremist Britisher officers even suggest to bulldoze the whole of Dehli similar to the case Baghdad was sacked by the Tartars.

As a result the last wall of resistance against Secularism has fallen.

To ensure that the process of mental enslavement continues the institutions of secularization in terms of politics, economics, education and news are established…

1947.. The biggest lie of human history.. The biggest joke on human intellect for literate and illiterate alike.

The Result

Western Secular Civilization is now WORLD SECULAR CIVILIZATION…

Jack Parsons father of the space age…follower of Aliester Crowley.. Do as Thou Wilt … You are a slave of your nafs… No more than an animal… wreak havoc in the world… Loot and destroy… Church of Satan… The Beatles… The Music, Movie, Drama, TV, Media, Internet, Social Media Industry. The illusionists. The Satellite. The Information Age… The Confusion Age…

Mass Hypnosis…
Mind Control… Mk Ultra… CIA… Rand…
Mass Illusion…

Secular Civilization… Universal Urban Culture… Pop Culture… McDonalds… KFC… Multi Nationals… IMF… World Bank… UN… One World Government… One Civilization… One World State… One Army… One Bank… One Media… One Mind… One Leader… United to serve, worship and praise satan….

Confused masses… Muslims… Non Muslims alike…

DAJJAL…

The confused world prostrating to his majesty the king.

People hate the ulema… Are un aware of the Quran… Don’t know their true history… Separated from masajid… Spiritually confused and hungry… Internally blind… One eyed and materialistic… Brain washed

Kufr…

True Ulema are the biggest enemies of Dajjal and that is why they are targeted and they are rare. They define the true meaning of Quran and that is why they are dangerous.

People who are left alive…

As-hab e Kahaf and As-hab e Jaish e Khorasan

The rest are spiritually dead…

We have forgotten Quran as the final miracle.
Solution. Acknowledge it’s true maqam. Recognize the status of those who have it in their souls. Understand it and act upon it.

+1 -0Like x 1