Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Noor Zaman Shazli Batil Peer ( exposed by his ex Khalifah )

Jump to page:

You have contributed 15.1% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
MUSLIMAH_119
2 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2014 12:14

السلام عليكم

I have had a long conversation with Maulana Taliban after many months. We cleared the air between us of the few little disagreements we had.

For the record I would like to state, that he has left his Shaykh Noor Zaman Shazli and has labelled him as a fraud and has nothing to do with him no more.

Noor Zaman or shall I say shaytan Zaman has a lot of following, from people all over including binori town and darul Uloom Karaci. Maulana mentions witnessing stuff that made him question stuff, even though deep down he knew something is not right, till he figured it.

Ilaaj of girls they do, and the ulema that have joined them turn a blind eye towards it and say yh it's fine. Ilaj of girls happen on Skype video chat and many times pics are shared with the brothers. Noor Zaman claims its permissible to view female private parts in ilaj.

Maulana met the shaykh and found him not to be punctual in his salah. Asked him why ? His reply was I have Sihr of salah done on me. Shayteen work for this guy.

Maulana was attacked by his mureeds and he's had to change houses etc due to death threats, as Maulana exposed this Batil peer.

Maulana mentioned he's disappointed in the ulema as no one came forward to send against Batil, in fact ulema think he's a big buzurg. Maulana mentions he contacted Mufti Tahir who's his Khalifa at darul Uloom Karachi, you can call darul Uloom ifta yourself and ask him he calls Noor Zaman a big buzurg. Maulana also mentions no mufti in Karaci had the guts to expose him he even begged his ustaads but no one, he's disappointed and in the end he had to turn to Mufti Desai who had the courage to do something. And in pvt majalis these ulama say stay away from noorzaman, hes a fitnah. But when asked to give a fatwa they decline straight away.A former mureed sent fatwa to binori town asking about noorzaman. Their reply was, we dont give fatwas against personalities. Which is against the reality. They had issued fatwas against dr farhat hasmi, dr israr ahmed, maulana maududi. They dont spare anyone. But when it comes to noorzaman, they say we dont issue fatwas against specific personalities. Same answer from jamiat ur rasheed.

The reason is, noorzaman has long hand and contacts and theyre scared of him and his amaliyat.

Hakeem mazhar sahib, son of hakeem akhtar ra, tells people to stay away from him. My mother's friend went to him to obtain a fatwa he declined and said go to darul uloom karachi and get a fatwa from mufti taqi usmani. No one accepts our fatwa.

Jamia ashrafiya lahore was contacted, they say take fatwa from mufti abu lubaba hes brave, he'll give the fatwa.

Jamiat ur rasheed was contacted, they say we all are fed up of this guy and hundreds of people come to us complaining about him. When asked to give a fatwa, they say we dont give fatwas against personalities.

The maulana friend (from sf) who first told ml tlban to stay away from noorzaman and gang because thyre jadoogars, also didnt come up and talk to them. Maulana asked him repeatedly atleast talk to them infront of me but instead of that he started calling maulana a jadoogar.

Who would listen when this kind of attitude is adopted ?

فان اعتدي عليكم فاعتدوا عليه بمثل ما اعتدي عليكم

You cant call anyone a jadoogar just because you don't like anyone or just because the person is a fraud. Calling someone a jadoogar is like calling him a kafir, its just not allowed.

(الشَّهْرُ الْحَرَامُ بِالشَّهْرِ الْحَرَامِ وَالْحُرُمَاتُ قِصَاصٌ ۚ فَمَنِ اعْتَدَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ فَاعْتَدُوا عَلَيْهِ بِمِثْلِ مَا اعْتَدَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ) [Surat Al-Baqara : 194]

via @QuranAndroid

Maulana says shariat is our criteria not shaikh not noorzaman nor any mufti, 100% sharia nothing else. He left Noor Zaman roughly in December.Saw him a few months and saw all this.. then raised up the objections. Theyd say shaytaan aagaya hai tum pe. You have shaytan on you. It started around august last year, i met them in april. I would raise questions and theyd say shaytaan is making you badguman for shaikh. Everyone is gunahgar. The fights started after ramadhan last year. I started raising objections about noorzaman in the mureed circle. They would report me and then noorzaman would say shaytan badgumani kar raha hai. I talked to alot of mureeds and alhamdulillah many left him. Some senior khulafa of him left him. The guy who had seen the dream of rasoolAllah sallAllahu alaihi wasallam left him. So alhamdulillah i raised awareness in the silsila. The whole group of dubai who had mezbaan of noorzaman, left him. Around 6-7 people. One mufti in dubai who was khalifah i contacted him, he also got away from him.

He me mentions Once they sent somethign severe on me, all night I was vomiting and severe diareha. But noorzaman has some powerful tawajjuh and tasarruf. When he was here he put tawajjuh on me and my lataif were like jerking. Jumping up and down. I have a shagird in dubai, his kashf is open. He can see jinns and stuff. When noorzaman went there. He said noorzaman has very powerful tawajjuh but why does he have shayateen around him?

I said did u see? He said yes, theres alot of shayateen around him. I said ... yep, thats the thing, hes covered by shayateen but he thinks theyre good muakkils. And these shayateen are there to make him gumrah. Theyh give him ilm, they give him daleels, you cant talk to him. He thinks it comes from Allaah, but it doesn't. And last but not the least. Noorzaman stopped someone from going to jhd . Af. I said, what kind of a buzurg is this who stops people from going to jhd?

He further says that : Even if noorzaman was a buzurg and sahih person. I wouldve left him because of jhd issue. Now im back to my oldest shaikh Hakeem tariq mehmood chughtai :-)

Ubqari.org
I'm doing his Zikr now , So i guess Allah took me to noorzaman and his gang so that they could be exposed.
How else would batil be exposed if you dont know what they're doing.

Other than that I highly respect mufti as desai. As hes the only alim mufti today who's not afraid to speak the Haq.

Peeple will go to amils no matter what you do. They are majboor/desperate . They have problems. If you brush them aside they wont listen to you. Noorzaman is succeeding because our ulama, muftis, buzurgs, shaikh dont take jadoo/jinns seriously

Making bayans against jadoo jinns and saying its nothing, its just mental, this wont help you. They have problems. The only thing this does is make the person think this maulana doesnt know a thing.

Then they turn to people like noorzaman and his gang who have big names behind them, and have huge following of ulama and muftis,

This is what happened to me too. Ulama and muftis and shaikhs would say you have nothing, dont pay attention. My whole house covered in blood. My shops coevered in blood, my cars cvered in blood and shaikhs say its nothing.

I see jinns walking around, destroying stuff, taking away money and ulama said its your wahm, its nothing.

Thats when someone from sf introduced me to noorzaman and he had the name of mufti rasheed ahmed ludhianwi ra (my first shaikh) written with his name. I thougfht he must be correct...! I contacted him and he removed my jadoo.. opened my lataif and everything in days. What does this tell you? Man all those shaikhs and muftis didnt know anything.

This is how people think. There is a senior indian alim here in al jubail, hes khalifah of noorzaman. He was telling me ive even went to hindu jadugars to get myself cured. I havent left any shaikh any alim mufti to get myself cured. But noorzaman is something else. If sajdah was allowed, id do sajdah to him. And i saw this alim myself that he would touch the feet of noorzaman's brother in haram.

Why do these people prosper? Because our ulama and shaikhs havent been through the pain and the torture of sehr. They dont know what it feels like.. i remember i used to beg a maulana of sf to please help me. Tell me how to get rid of these problems and they'd act all funny.

They wouldnt reply properly. Then i asked a shaikh of sf (nice person) can i do chehel kaaf, would i get the muakkils to cure me? His answer was ur not ready....Nice... so when noorzaman turns up and gives me thousands of muakkils.. what would a person think? This is what happens to people. They go to our deobandi ulama, muftis, shaikhs and they dont take these people seriously and tell them bus 3 qul parh lo, no need for anything else. Wahm hai aur kuch nahi. Then they go to noorzaman, who gives them time and love, he gives them ilaaj (even if not permanent) and then what happens? Niqabi deendar women ready to remove their niqabs because noorzaman says we have to look at your face to remove the jinn.

So the problem is not noorzaman. The problem is us. We leave the field empty and then batil comes and takes over, then we wake up and start issuing fatwas ( in this case not even fatwas, just some vague bayans).

Dr farhat hashmi, dr israr ahmed (batil according to deobandi ulama not in reality), jamaat e islami..They had the field to themselves, they started darse quran and took over.we were sleeping. When they took over by storm, then we started issuing fatwas against them. Then we started dars e quran in masajid.

I remember before dr farhat hashmi, there was not even one dars e quran going on anywhere in any deobandi masjid. Dr israr ahmed took over with bis dars e quran. And we were sitting. When he became famous, then we'd advise people to stay away from him. Same thing with noorzaman. Field was empty, he came forward.. took over. He had big deobandi names behind him, ulama and muftis flocked to him. Now noorzaman is spreading like wild fire.
And what are we doing? Jadoo nahi hota jinn nahi hota. Waham hai, kuch nahi hai. Psychological problems.

What does noorzaman do? He brings in references and cases. Khulafa of big shaikhs contact him. This mufti in dubai is khalifah of peer zulfiqar sahib and hakeem akhtar sahib, he went to meet noorzaman. Then i sent him message that these are frauds.

So thats our sad attitude. Dont do anything but when someone does, instead of contacting him and trying to do islah we just brand them as gumrah, kafirs and shayateen and what not. Then we expect people to accept us unconditionally no questions asked.

If these sufis knew my taskheer was done, then why didnt they try to break it? Why didnt they do something about it. Instead they adopted a hostile attitude as if theyre destined eternally for jannat and everyone else will go to hell. Holy salvation.

I stayed with noorzaman and many times i told him he's wrong here and there until it was too much for him to accept anymore.

In one of the fights, they said dont leave you have shayateen on you. Dajjal is doing your taskheer (notice the similarity). I said okay, i have two options, either i leave or you correct your ways. Then i sent him a long message where he-s going wrong. He replied dont become my father, dont try to become my shaikh, i know whats right and whats wrong.

They started taking me as a threat thr and started a campaign against me. Thats when all hell broke loose and i called him a dajjal and a kazzab.
But the time ive been with them ive seen things i make dua no one from us sees. The problems people have, the issues they face due to jadoo and jinns. And its increasing. The closer we're getting to dajjal the more its increasing.

Girls run away from homes becuase of severe jadoo on them, they do zina, spend time with evil people.. they return and they dont remember anything.

The conclusion ive come to is shaytaan has his ways.. he doesnt tell everyone to do zina aur do drink alcohol. Today everyone has jadoo on them illa mashaAllah. Shaytaan is musallat on most of the people. The only alim/mufti i can say is free from shaytaan and his talbees is mufti a s desai.
Shaytaan will never come to a mufti or shaikh and tellhmto go do zina, never ever. Shaytan will deceive them in ilm and takabbur. He'll tell them, ur right, ur right.. hikmat hikmat. This is not jihad.. what you are doing is the real jihad. All others are emotional s and he'll show them daleels. Then you come to ta'ddud azwaaj. Shaytan will make you hate it. He will make you say things against it and give you daleels. This is how shaytaan deceives everyone. You are doing such big work of deen. These others are emotional. Even if its a sunnah, you cant hurt others to follow a sunnah.

Shaytan makes them say things which are co pletely against shariah but we dont realize. We think its right, when it's not. Im an insignificant person, if i become astray doesnt matter. But big ulama and shuyookh making mistakes have a big effect.

Noorzaman was a trailer to dajjal and it was a good experience in a way and bad experince in some ways. Good experience that it opened up alot of things on me like how dajjal would work. Its in ahadith that people would say we know its dajjal and go to see him, but theyll become kafir when they see him.

He is furthering exposing Noor Zaman on his blog, please do read and share. Also he apologises if anyone else got stuck with noor zaman shazli because of him, Maulana admits he had some tashkeeer done on him too. Luckily he didn't have complete tashkeeer otherwise he'd be in his control and wouldn't have been able to fight him and expose him. Maulana says Allah sent him to him so he can expose him.

Blog :
realityofmarkaz.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Please feel free to forward to others as well if necessary.

Maulana's final message :: In the end say, i apologize from everyone who ive hurt or done bad to, or have their huqooq on me, please pass on this message to everyone u know from sf. If ive done gheebat or hurt in anyway imaginable or unimaginable, i ask for forgiveness qabl an la yakoonu dirhamun wala dinaarun

قبل ان لا يكون درهم ولا دينار

I dont want to take anyone's burden on the day of judgement. So this is my apology and Allah is witness. If you dont forgive, be prepared to be pushed away from hoz e kausar because thats what the hadith say.

Maulana has asked for everyone to make dua for him and Dil se maafi :-)

والسلام

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2014 14:54
Wa Alaikum Assalam w.w.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon.. feel really bad all this happend to maulvi saheb..

So Noor zaman is a fraud.. iam concerend of the gullible muslim folks who are under his spell.. its not easy to break away..
and the women.. May Allah سبحانه وتعالى safeguard thier modesty.. like i said.. a volcano about to erupt with scandals..

The scenario looks similar to what i underwent 20 years back.. and Allah سبحانه وتعالى pulled me out (in time) through yet another of his immense bounties on this useless creature..

There was this Amil.. who had a humble beginning.. his fame grew.. so did his lust for wealth and women..
the Muslim Jinnat associated with him left him for good.. and were replaced by Shayateen... so more evil spread..
he took advantage of innocent women who came to him for treatment.. all this continued and reached its zenith till a time came when Allah سبحانه وتعالى tightened his noose..

Allah سبحانه وتعالى had opened my eyes by then.. and his Taskheer had broken.. then oneday while riding pillion on a motorbike.. he was rammed by a lorry at full speed.. this man was crushed to the ground beyond recognition.. the loot he left broke war in his family itself..many of whom were united in his evil.. and they paid the price too..

Our Maulvi saheb has made certain blunders.. and is Not without fault..

True , that the one who is afflicted shall try to knock at every door.. but when one is afflicted by a disease.. he should act like a patient and not pretend to be a doctor.. he should Never prescribe wazifas to others..

what was the need to open Amaliyat shop when he knew he was affected by sihr himself.. why involve sisters.. Why sneek and create suspicions in the lives of happily married couples.. why chat with them without the consent of thier mahrams.. YET slander those Sisters who were having public discussions on a forum.. what was the need for such hypocrisy..

Why act like a shaikh of Tasawwuf when he was just a beginner and misguide innocents..

He still is a bachcha (kid) where Tasawwuf and its principles are concerned and yet believes himself to be above the likes of Imam Rabbani Hazrat Mujaddid Alf Thani رحمة الله عليه and Hazrat Gangohi رحمة الله عليه..

Also a great harm done was that those Shayateen attached with Maulvi saheb (through sihr) was shown a new door and a new path to go spread further damage to others..

The Maulana (from sf) told me his side of story and thats where i got to hear Noor zaman's name.. i checked some youtube vids and relayed the same concern i raised on the other thread..

So Yes i shall mail this to the Maulana (sf) and let them clear the air inbetween Insha Allah..

The ills associated with the company of these Fraud Amils is very grave.. people risk losing thier Imaan and they dont even know it..

And the first major ill that creeps in when one gets a little close to Amaliyat is- Takabbur..!

By Allah.. it would be very rare for an Amil to be free from this.. save those whom Allah سبحانه وتعالى has protected..

Its good that Maulvi saheb is free from his clutches.. but still hez not yet detoxified..

If possible i would suggest a Million dollar remedy for Maulvi saheb that has worked wonders.. at times slowly and at times over night for some.. its bitter.. doesnt digest easily.. hits at both Spiritual and Sihr ailments.. ( This i have seen myself) and a great detoxicant.. - 40 days in Pedal jamaat.

I have myself witnessed its effects first hand . my own uncle who was trapped in the Taskheer of that Amil took it as the last resort and on the third day while he slept.. felt as if nails were being removed from his body..! and he came back healthy Alhamdulillah..!

May Allah سبحانه وتعالى save all those trapped under evil Amils and thier Taskheer and spread his bounties on us all.. Ameen..

wa Assalam..

+1 -0Ameen x 7
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2014 16:01

while in Jamaat at darbhanga (Bihar state, India) a Revert Tantrik and myself got togather. He had reverted few months back and the zimmedar wanted him to spend some time with us.

This man gave me a great deal of information... and he wasnt just some vagabond.. but an editor at a respectable newspaper..
it seems he got fascinated by Tantra ( Hindu occult) and spent a lot of time in its research.. he would sit for hours at Hindu crematorial grounds and communicate with the shayateen there..

Told me a great deal about various Hindu occult practices.. so it happened that once a thought passed him that he should also speak to the Muslim spirits and learn thier power.. and he decided to spend time at a Muslim graveyard..

He chose a place randomly and sat there for meditation.. it seems there was the grave of a Wali Allah nearby and he saw with his own eyes the wali radiating with immense noor.. he went close to the wali and said sir give me something..

The wali took a gold coin and was about to give (probably would have taken him for a beggar.. ha ha..) when the tantrik said ..sir i have not come here for this.. plz give me what god has given u and let me stay with u.. upon this the wali directed him towards a dargah somewhere and asked him to go sit there..

Now after a while the Tantrik began to realise the purity of Islam from within the invisible side.. and was convinced that it was the religion of truth.. so he accepted Islam.. said his kashf was still open and his spiritual power Increased after conversion..

The interesting part is.. when i got a bit closer to him , he said.. when i first met u .. my Jinn told me ur guarded by 70 thousand angels..
so i wondered what kind of a man u were.. then i got to know that the one who sets out in the path of Allah سبحانه وتعالى is guarded by 70 thousand Angels.. !! so i should spend more time with u people..

This work looks very superficial outwardly brothers.. and the Mashaikh agree that the depth & strength of it still remains unknown to them..

khair just thought i would share..

duas..

wa Assalam..
+9 -0Like x 2Winner x 5
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2014 16:15
Sad reality... Hasbunallaahu wani'mal wakil ni'mal maula wani'man naseer.
I hope more pious people learn amaliyat so that Muslims don't need to go to fakes ones.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2014 18:02

Asslamo Allaikum Wa Rahamatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Please convey this message to Hazrat (Syed) Maulana Saheb (HA),

Your understanding of Islam and maurity level is flawed and faulty which makes you fall down again and again and again with one Shaykh or another.

Anybody could see in 5 minutes that there is something wrong with Noor Zaman after listening to this guy's speech or watching his video but you didn't pay attention. This guy has no Daleel, no backing just rhetoric.

In short, you are a Syed and an Alim learn to critically evaluate people and their caliber otherwise you will go in the wrong direction and also take people in the wrong direction because unfortunately people will listen to you (although you make no sense) just because you are a Syed.

+10 -0Like x 5Winner x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2014 18:28

Masha Allah.. well said colonel saheb..
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2014 19:05
so now that the reality is out in open.. Maulvi saheb should NOT be contacted for any Amaliyat or wazifa or guidance in Sulook.. ..

wa Assalam..
+2 -0Agree x 4Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2014 19:09
dr76 wrote:
View original post

Maulana Saab should not be contacted by any sisters who have been effected on his latest blog or future blog. It is always sisters who pay a heavy price. Surprised at his bakwaaas apology as well blaming all but himself. Sisters especially be aware.
+1 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2014 19:13
dr76 wrote:
View original post

To be honest that was the whole purpose of the thread doc, it was me who actually suggested it to Maulana. I told him people trusted you, you were a well spoken reputable member on SF, you owe people at least an apology.

It was supposed to consist of a few lines saying I got nothing to do with Noor Zaman and why and no one go to him and an apology if he promoted him directly or indirectly in any way. But Maulana kept adding stuff and got quite emotional, hence the long post in the opening post even though it was supposed to be only a few lines.

As much as I dislike being a messenger boy :p but I'll pass all your messages on.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2014 19:15
london786 wrote:
View original post

To own up and put your hands up and admit that I screwed up is better than living in denial. Takes some guts to do that.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2014 19:41
Jinn wrote:
View original post

He is still living in denial bro. Blaming everybody else. I just want to make sure no sister ever contacts him. What's with him still thinking he is some mujadid of polygamy, blaming everybody else etc. He has gone back to another shaykh who is basically an amil. Does that sound like lesson learnt?
+4 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2014 19:47
london786 wrote:
View original post

You got a message for him bro, perhaps word it better and I'll send to him akhii.

I agree with you, I weren't aware his previous shaykh was also an amil.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2014 19:57
Just had a quick glimpse at the thread, very informative and interesting.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2014 21:23

This thread could serve as a deterrent from any further dealing with either Maulvi Taliban or Noor Zaman.. especially sisters..

So i request this thread to be moved on to the mains..

Jazakallah khair..
+3 -0Like x 3Agree x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2014 22:00
Jazakallah
+0 -0Agree x 1

Jump to page: