Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Noor Zaman Shazli Batil Peer ( exposed by his ex Khalifah )

Jump to page:

You have contributed 15.1% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
MUSLIMAH_119
2 guests appreciate this topic.
#91 [Permalink] Posted on 18th September 2014 04:55
Addendum to first post: on SF there was a brother who provided advice in response to my request for help. I apologize for neglecting to mention this. He is an exception, masha'Allah.

Some general lessons insha'Allah:
  • it would be so much easier for many of us (especially those who are vulnerable) if more from the ummah would respond to requests for help rather than shying away, assuming others will help, or simply out of fear of this or that thing, etc. In my case, all I initially solicited was opinions/advice on an issue that was totally foreign to me;
  • offering help - especially when requested - humbly and with kindness, rather than harshness;
  • keeping amanah is important but we need to question whether it is abused to such an extent that we find ourselves completely mute about wrongdoings... certainly we can exercise our 'common sense' here but using the blanket statement of 'this is amanah' to cover a whole load of stuff, including those things that truly would be an amanah, is just wrong;
  • assuming we should be afforded trust from our Muslim brothers and sisters while we ourselves approach them with suspicion is also wrong. The ideal we should strive for is to push suspicion out of the picture and assume our brothers and sisters are genuinely seeking answers or help or what have you;
  • assuming a person is full of knowledge just because they've managed to string a few Arabic phrases together and therefore can now be left to fend for themselves is also wrong;
  • assuming people have not been personally informed of errors they've made and/or insisting the names of those people be clearly specified or else we be silent on issues is also wrong. Especially in public (as is the case on forums), humiliating people is not right and those involved know who they are.
  • publicly apologizing for public wrongs would be most beneficial because it then clears the air (so to speak) and clears those who were wronged in the eyes of others. Some have the guts to do this... sadly, others (especially those with a bit of relative power) don't;
  • if we see or hear something wrong or witness and injustice, it doesn't matter if the person doing the action is our child, our spouse, our beloved... we need to put all things aside and muster the courage to correct the situation.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
#92 [Permalink] Posted on 18th September 2014 05:07
Besides, it seems the bass-ackwards unspoken rule is that: exposing names is encouraged and all fine and dandy... as long as it doesn't involve certain names.

There are so many double standards in our communities (both on and offline) that it is just heartbreaking. We either play by these rules or we find strings being pulled left and right to tighten a noose around our necks... and our own brothers and sisters do this to us! La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah.

+0 -0Disagree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#93 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2014 08:20
The Same 'A Sist wrote:
View original post

Sister this 'Talib' dude is an very dangerous figure when it comes to women. Please be careful. Also exposing names and double standards. I could not understand. Please be more specific. If you read the guy's posts I spent some time tackling him on sunniforum where the foolish individual was misquoting purposely and even bringing up bin baz into the discussion. If I remember correctly you were one of those who was impressed by his lineage, scholarly background etc and kind of sided with him in the discussion if you are the person I am thinking of. Your quran teacher I am assuming and the other women were extremely gulliable. I think you should start a thread on how women can be safe online. The dos and donts. This will be more beneficial then to have digs at sunniforum mods who in all fairness had their hands tied. I hope what I have said did not offend you. Do not trust people online and as a woman/girl be extremely extremely careful.
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
#94 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2014 15:33
Didnt this Brother initially promote a Hakeem Chugtai on sunniforum before also publically renouncing him on Sunniforum for apparent dodgy behaviour.

So why has he ruturned to him?
+0 -0
#95 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2014 20:19
Brother london786 I appreciate your concern however I am not the SF member you are thinking of - I didn't know brother Taliban's lineage at the time nor would I get into discussions involving others or topics I have nil grasp of (except to warn ppl about Harun Y./Adnan O. & Qadianis).

No need for me to reiterate what I've already stated.

Perhaps others will take up your invitation to create a thread for sisters. JazakAllah.
+0 -0
#96 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2014 20:34
too bad can't reply thread on 'whats an internet mufti'... I had this to say:

or the steaks (i.e. pieces of meat) are too high... prpnunced the same but unrelated meaning... all depends on context.
+0 -0Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#97 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2014 22:27
A Sister wrote:
View original post

Where have I heard this before?

I must've been read it under a tree, hmm I wonder which tree
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
#98 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2014 23:29
Please only post relevant issues to the current topic, otherwise please start a new topic. Jazakumullah
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#99 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2015 07:19
It seems now noor zaman is giving answers to the fatwa of Mufti Desai(db)
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#100 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd April 2015 15:36
hmdmohsin wrote:
View original post

Which one?

Mufti Ebrahim Desai saheb of askimam.org
or
Mufti A.S. Desai saheb of majlis ?
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#101 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd April 2015 05:15
umar123 wrote:
View original post

he mentions "South Africa" so askimam i guess ... facebook.com/markazeilaj?fref=photo
No post ratings
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#102 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd April 2015 21:19
hmdmohsin wrote:
View original post

Maulana A.S. Desai also lives in South Africa.
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#103 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd April 2015 22:16

umar123 wrote:
View original post

hmdmohsin wrote:
View original post

samah wrote:
View original post

1. 11 part Refutation of someone asks a series of questions
  2. His series of questions to Shaykh (Mufti) A. S. Desai (HA) and his response

Name of Mufti is wrong but here are the series of the questions:

realityofmarkaz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/fatwa-about-noorza...

Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Respected mufti sahib,

I want to ask you about a famous amil in pakistan who has recently turned into a shaikh. His name is Syed Noorzaman naqshbandi shazli (website: www.markazeilaj.com). He appeared on tv approximately two years ago and from there he gained popularity all over the world. I will mention some of his views, his actions and his sayings inshaAllah.

The below points are taken from his bayans found on youtube and his private majalis. I was his khalifah and he made me an abdaal of the city I reside in. He has a zahiri naqshbandi silsila which cannot be confirmed from anyone because his shaikh is not alive.

This person is basically an amil and he claims the following:

1) Imam shazli has given me his silsila in dreams.

2) imam jafar sadiq ra has given me all his ilm in a dream.

3) He does ilaaj of non mehram women through skype video and live in his markaz e ilaj. Sometimes he tells women to remove their niqab because jinn/jadoo is checked by looking at the face.

4) this person and his ijazat yaafta amils and khulafa sit on skype all night talking to girls in the pretext of ilaaj. They tell them to open their videos because face needs to be seen for ilaaj and dam.

5) one of his senior khulafa claimed that sometimes even the private part (sharamgah) of a woman needs to be seen for ilaaj and one such case came to him but he said I won't look without doing nikah with the girl.

6) this person claimed that rasoolullah sall Allahu alaihi wasallam came and stamped on his back 'Ghos ul fard' 'qayyoom e zaman'

7) whenever this person is told that why do u do ilaaj of non mehram women he says that a doctor sometimes sees a naked woman we're just seeing the face.

8) once he was asked about looking at non mehrams on skype and his answer was when the girls don't have a problem why do u hav a problem?

9) another daleel he gave was it is written in 'lataaif e ilmiyyah' that a tabeeb put his hand inside inside the 'farj' of a woman.

10) He claims that he is a siddique and looking at non mehram women doesn't have any effect on me.

11) he claims that our silsila is run by a sahabi jinn named abu yusuf and this sahabi comes and tells him ahadith.

12) This shaikh claims that he has jadoo on him and it has two effects, one is on his namaz that he can't pray on time or properly and second is on hsi mamoolaat. This shaikh sits on skype all night and it has been witnessed by many people many times that he keeps on talking on skype to patients/mureeds at fajr time and doesn't go to pray in the masjid. When the time of fajr is about to end only then he gets up.

13) this shaikh has three brothers who are all amils but have become shaikhs. They have the same routine and I've seen it myself many times that they stay awake on skype all night and sleep just before fajr.

14) People go to him for ilaaj of jadoo/jinnat. He gives them zikr and gives them ijazah of ilaaj and khilafat and makes them shaikh. These shaikhs are as young as 20 year old and amils as young as 17 year old. These people then go in the awaam and its imaginable what fitnah they are creating.

15) these people claim that there are 100 takweeni people in their silsila.

16) this person had made me abdaal of the city I live in and said now whatever u think will happen. I contested this according to hadith. I said hadith say there will be only 40 abdaals and they are in syria, they say where is it written there can't be more.

17) These people have a zahiri naqshbandi sanad of some shaikh who has given all these four brothers his khilafah. Apart from that he claims that after shahwali ullah ra, tasawwuf has opened up on me and it didn't open up on anyone before me.

18) one of his top khalifah told me himself that hazrat has made a new claim that after shah waliullah ra I have understood sahih bukhari''. This person can't even read arabic properly.

19) Shaikh feroz memon, khalifah of hakeem akhtar sahib ra has said in his bayan '' aik naya group nikla hai aur kayi zina k cases me pakray gaye hain''. The bayan titled 'jali amilon ka fitnah'can be found on his website www.truetasawwuf.org.

20) People come to this shaikh for ilaaj and he gives them a huge list of zikr, makes them his mureed and it has been noticed that those who keep in contact with him their situation worsens most of the time. He then says, 'badguman ho gaye hain aap is liye ilaaj nahi ho raha' the daleel he gives is 'zaalik akitaabu la raiba feeh'. Whoever becomes badguman with me, shayateen attack him.

21) whoever comes to him for ilaaj he claims 'poori dunia ghoom lo kaheen ilaaj nahi ho sakta'

22) this person openly says in his bayans that badnazri is a sagheera gunah and gheebat is bigger gunah. He says this in almost all his bayans and majalis. His mureeds and students now believe that badnazri (looking at non mehrams) is a small sin and doesnt have any effect on taqwa. Whenever pointed he says there's a hadith 'momin zani ho sakta hai, sharabi ho sakta hai, jhoota nahi ho sakta'. Then he goes on to say wali se gunah ho sakta hai and ml ashraf ali thanvi ra has said that wali gunah to kia zina bhi kar sakta hai. He downplays zina and claimed in a bayan gheebat is stronger than zina.

23) he said that in his last days Rasoolullah sallAllahu alaihi wasallam's sehr returned on him and this was the reason why he used to blow muawwazatain on himself. I showed him ahadith from sahih bukhari that it was the effect of the poison that returned. Its mentioned explicitly in hadith. When I showed him this he said sehr also returned. I said its mentioned in hadith that Allah gave complete shifa to rasoolullah sall Allahu alaihi wasallam from sehr. He said sehr was cut but 'asar' remained.

Then I asked him where is it written? Their answer was where is it written that sehr didn't return?

Because these people are amils so they twist everything to prove their own point about jadoo.

24) he once said in a majlis in a masjid to me and another khalifah that I'm telling u a secret. Its that nisbat is strengthned by gunah just like crops are noursihed by dirty fertilizer.

25) this shaikh gave talaq to one of his wives and then brought her back without halala. He claimed that there was sehr on me and a person who has sehr his talaq doesn't take place. He mentions this in his bayans openly. He said I have a daleel and no mufti can answer my daleel. He said in a recent bayan 'whoever gave talaq and says I had jadoo, bring him to me I'll tell in a minute whether he had sehr or not, jadoo se talaq nahi hoti'.

26) he once related a story of his tht one of his wives had jadoo on her and a jinn used to come on her every minute. She came to me for ilaaj and it reduced to once every hour and she became better. Then once she had a strong attack, he called and said u have become badguman with me that's why shayateen have attacked u and I can't do anything. Now it is coming in istikhara I have to either divorce u or shayateen will kill u.he pretended tht this sign came from Allah. So he divorced her and then said I killed all her shayateen and then did rujoo.

27) whoever comes to him for ilaaj, he'll say things like ur sahib e nisbat, actually ur siddeeq thts why this is happening with u.

28) this shaikh claims that whoever does my zikr and becomes my shagird his istikhara is opened. All his shagirds and khulafa base their decisions on istikhara. Their istikhara is that they say it comes in the heart. When I asked him how do u do ilaaj by looking at face of a woman, what the technique? He answered that it comes in istikhara. I said to him so a man's istkhara will always tell him to look at a woman's face.

This istikhara is the usool they base everything on, even if it goes against shariah like this shaikh's khalifah who said that farj will be seen for ilaaj of jadoo and he based this on istikhara.

These are some of the points which I have summarized from my own talks with him and some of his bayans that I have listened to. The things other than this must be enormous. This person lives in karachi. He has a huge following of ulama and muftis. What they do other than this is more shameful.

Another thing that needs to be clarified by muftis is what's the hudood of an amil doing ilaaj of a non mehram woman. Is there really a need for an amil to see the face of a non mehram woman? Many muftis listen to his bayans but they never say a word.

A mufti in karachi has made bayans against him but when asked for a fatwa he said these people have been threatening me so I can't do much.

A mufti of khatm e nubuwwat gave fatwa against his silsila and he was also threatened.

This fitnah is spreading very quickly all over the world. This shaikh sits on skype all night and has many mureeds in western countries esp uk.

This is a summary of this shaikh. Inspite of all these actions He claims to be a staunch deobandi and has big names on his website like that of mufti Rasheed Ahmed ludhianvi ra that he was mureed of mufti sahib.

What does shariat say about this person? Please reply with dalaail because this person challenges all mufti openly that come and talk to me with usool and dalaail. No one can talk to me.

Sorry for such a long email. I hope a detailed answer will be given which can be then sent to muftis of pakistan so they take a step.

JazaakAllaah Khayran.

Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Respected mufti sahib,

I sent you an email earlier about a shaikh in Pakistan. Wanted to add a few points. In his most recent bayan found on his facebook (www.facebook.com/markazeilaj) he said a few new things. The strangest thing is that he has a deobandi mufti sitting with him in all his bayans and the mufti doesn't say a word.

The shaikh said, these girls who are sick they call me and say love you... jab love you keh diya to phas gayi phir me kehta hoon jao ''fuyooz un noor'' (his zikr book) karo ja kar.

In the same bayan he goes on to say, shaikh ko i love you kehna jaiz hai, jesay baap ko kehtay hain, bhai ko kehtay hain, shaikh ko kehna jaiz hai. Mujhay shadi ki offer bhi kar sakti hain, me bhi keh sakta hoon kisi ko bhi.

JazakAllah Khair

+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#104 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2016 08:06
So finally Mufti Tariq Masood has spoken out against Noor Zaman Shazli,in a recent bayan.
Mufti sahib spoke harshly against this devilish character and exposed him.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#105 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2016 15:52
muslimman wrote:
View original post

Asalamu alaikum do you have link to the talk?
No post ratings

Jump to page: