Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Noor Zaman Shazli Batil Peer ( exposed by his ex Khalifah )

Jump to page:

You have contributed 15.1% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
MUSLIMAH_119
2 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2014 10:21

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

aguyfromsf wrote:
View original post

xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Lets get some facts straight...

1. The issues are a creation of Sunniforum and those who were around it. "I" and this forum (Muftisays) have nothing to do with it so Islamic forums shouldn't be blamed but a specific forum should be mentioned. In my assessment its NOT THEIR FAULT (either) but they have chosen to shut down rather then state the facts
  2. The issue about privacy and protection of Sisters is all over this forum and highlighted again and again in various posts, also read this
  3. As far as the person is concerned then contact the Ulama in Karachi and not a "different" forum in UK which has nothing to do with the issue

This forum neither promoted him (THEN) nor (NOW), in fact nobody here took him seriously.

There are plenty of people on Sunniforum who came along and wrote about spritiual illness or Jinn/Magic and instantly people started messaging for help so its a problem (with a specific group of people) which needs to be addressed

Plenty of damaged people advised and continue to advise on Sunniforum. If someone promoting (or peddling non-nense) came here it is likely that they will get ATTACKED. Positing non-nense on Sunniforum and getting away with it was unfortunately very easy!

As far as Tassawuff is concerned then I have trust in Dr76 and London786 and if they back someone I will let it slide as they are Masha'Allah very knowledgable on the matter.

This character from Karachi is neither a Scholar nor a Sufi but some sort of a Houdini stuntman...

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2014 11:20
I did not solicit your comments brother CH, nor is an apology expected from you (at least not on my part in relation to the current issue), nor were you privy to certain conversations involving MS members, hence your knowledge on this issue is limited. Those involved know who they are.

In any case, if specific forums need to be pointed out then I mean both SF and MS when I say "forums". My issue with these forums isn't about the shady figure in Karachi who is the main focus of the thread (this was the first I heard of or read of him), but rather about the way certain breaches are handled - and each forum fails in different ways.

I share your trust (and respect) for brothers Dr76 and London786, among others. I also believe the sister who contacted me about brother Taliban & also believe he is innocent of some of the things that seem to be attributed to him and may have led to SF getting shut down.

I just hope my teacher is okay - still no word from her.
+0 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2014 11:35

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

I didn't offer any apology whatsoever. I (or others) have so skin in the game to be offering apology. What I am saying is that this is a Sunniforum saga perpetuated on that forum, accentuated by Muslims of a certain mind-set and believed by Muslims of a certain mindset.

If I have done something to anyone please bring it to my attention as Alhumdolillah I have no qualms about apologising. If you have a specific grievance with “someone” please either discuss it with the specific person or report to Maulana Yasin don’t bring past baggage and tarnish everyone with the same brush.

I disagree with cultural fetishes of Indian/Pakistani Deoandees inflicted upon the rest of Muslims in the name of “supposed piety” and it is well known. When we overreact and overarch (thus bending Qur’aan and Sunnah to match our supposed piety) accidents happen!

If the men and women from the Sahabah (RA) were to arrive today these Indian/Pakistani Deoandees will probably issue a Fatwa on them for free-mixing and gender-interaction as nobody is safe from their Fatwaas and abuse!

Sunniforum, Maulana Taliban, Sister Tittle-tattle looks good on a Soap opera and sounds good on a Radio.Rest of the Ummah still has common-sense intact.

If I am correct in assuming the identity of the Sister you are referring to then I had Police check on her (2-3 times) and she was fine.

The reaction of everyone involved with this story is just astounding to me….

+3 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2014 15:35
On a side note: It is quite apparent that Peer Noor Zaman is already under strong criticism. For the simple reason, that in most parts of his talks (on YouTube) he is defending himself and his immoral actions against his critics... and that also in a ridiculous manner.
+1 -0
Rank Image
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2014 16:33
Please maintain respect for each other and Ulamaa (if topic is about a scholar) by avoiding accusations and slanderous comments. Also remember that in order for criticism to be constructive, it must be channeled in the right direction. If there is any doubt in a matter, it is better to ask, clarify or to remain silent rather than to speak ill of another person.

If there is any doubt in a matter, it is better to remain silent than to speak ill of another person.
No post ratings
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2014 16:43
There is no clear fatwa against him. Let the ulama first pass judgement then only then we should risk speaking ill of an Alim who does have a large following of ulama. All the accusations can have a good interpretation: are the people complaining reliable sources, is there acceptable difference of opinion in a particular matter, etc. Let's have husn e zann instead of rushing to judgement
+0 -0Dislike x 4
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#82 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2014 18:59

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

He is NOT an Alim! Dropped out in year 3 or 4 of Darul-uloom so don't put things which you have no knowledge of.

+3 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#83 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2014 22:22
Alim he aint.. Z'alim (tyrant)..indeed..
+3 -0Winner x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#84 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2014 22:29
Guest wrote:
View original post

Leave aside all the fatawa.. How would u personally feel if (Allah forbid) a close one of urs chatted late night on skype with a zalim who holds the view that it is permissible to see the private parts of a female and encourages others to do so.. on the pretext of amaliyat..
+0 -0Agree x 2
#85 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2014 22:58
In Pakistan they have a name for this kind of people . They call them "Tharki Maulvi".....
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#86 [Permalink] Posted on 16th September 2014 01:24
I have no idea why SF is being mentioned, I don't know what the SF story is or the fights between brothers and sisters.

Yes, Ml Taliban answered one of my posts on SF reassuring me of Noor Zaman and his students. That's it. SF or any other forum had no impact on my relative's decision to reach out to Noor Zaman.

I don't know which members here that know personally those affected by NZ. Maybe I missed those posts? Don't link me the blog, it smells like a UK tabloid.

How fast attitudes changed and judgments served... very typical of us Muslims.

No thank you, I'll go find answers somewhere else.

+2 -3Dislike x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#87 [Permalink] Posted on 16th September 2014 12:36

aguyfromsf wrote:
View original post

salaam

please let us know what you find. until then, wasalaam.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#88 [Permalink] Posted on 16th September 2014 15:38

aguyfromsf wrote:
View original post

Lets try this again in simpler English.

This issue was popularised in the English speaking community via SF (Sunniforum). Therefore steps were taken to rectify the problem and clarify matters for the English speaking community.

1. Nothing to do with you
  2. Nothing to do with your relative
  3. Nothing to do with Karachi
  4. Nothing to do with MQM
  5. Nothing to do with Imran Khan
  6. Nothing to do with Nawaz Shareef
  7. Nothing to do with Tahirul-Qadri

It was a specific problem to which the best patch work for a specific community was applied to protect members of a specific community.

Before projecting a background research of the methods of this “clown” was conducted through his speeches, his Mureed and also Shaykh (Maulana) Mazhar (HA) and Khanqah have already dealt with this imposter and responded to people who have contacted them. Shaykh (Mufti) Tariq Maqsood (HA) has also issued statements against this imposter.

Darul-uloom Binori Town was consulted on the issue and no further clarification was provided so they refused to issue a Fatwa but asked for further details so if you are so confident go ahead and contact Binori Town and let them complete the Fatwa and that will it...

+2 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#89 [Permalink] Posted on 16th September 2014 23:20
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post
Actually according to his own statement he was in Madrassa only for 3 months.

Addition: I asked Mawlana Abid Jamshaid (hafizahullah), who is the Ahnaf Media Director connected to Mawlana Ilyas Ghuman (hafizahullah) sahab's Markaz Ahle Sunnah in Sargodha, about Peer Noor Zaman and Mawlana replied:

پیر نور زمان کے بارے میں سنا ہے لیکن زیادہ معلومات نہیں ہیں۔ خصوصا پنجاب میں تو ان کو کوئی بھی نہیں جانتا۔ ​
Rough translation: "I heard about Peer Noor Zaman, but don't have too much information. Especially in Punjab no one knows him."
+3 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#90 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2014 01:32
True Life wrote:
View original post

Subhanala

I don't know why but after reading your above post it made me laugh and reminded me of Tahirul Qadri's claim of learning fiqh from Imam Abu Hanifa rahimullah in Alam e Arwah :D

Won't be surprised with this guy, since apparently a sahabi jinn called Abu Yusuf I think comes to him to teach him new updated Islam

Na audhu billa min dhalik
+1 -0

Jump to page: