Did you know???
1) While you are awake, your brain generates enough energy to power a light bulb.
2) The blood vessels in our brain equal a total distance of 100,000 kilometers when stretched out. That's enough to wrap around the whole Earth four times!
3) Humans have approximately 70,000 thoughts each day!
4) The brain is the fattest organ in the human body, as it contains more than 60% fat.
1) The focusing muscles of the eyes move around 100,000 times a day. To give your leg muscles the same workout, you would need to walk 80km (50 miles) every day.
2) Women's hearts beat faster than men's and they blink twice as many times as men do.
3) The strongest muscle in the body is the human tongue.
4) Humans are the only species that produce emotional tears.
5) By age 60, most people have lost half their taste buds.
6) The only part of your body that has no blood supply is the cornea in the eye. It gets its oxygen directly from air.
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.