abu mohammed, Arfatzafar, Acacia, Naqshband66, Taalibah, AishaZaynap
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2014 08:39
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

I don't think he was talking about himself living in Saudi in 71/72, rather he was translating/summarising from a lecture of a speaker. So, this deduction is incorrect and personal details of brother (uncle) Mu'adh remain unknown and should stay like that.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2014 08:40
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

What if he was a kid back then :P
Still it won't be 60 :D

Wait... forum..... rules... can't break....... forum.... rules... must..... stop.... typing....
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2014 08:42
/inb4lock
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2014 08:44
Taalibah wrote:
View original post

I understand your concern, I was just fooling around. I don't know his age anyway. lol.
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2014 09:28
Taalibah wrote:
View original post

It was my mistake and misunderstood the related issue.

I apologize for it.
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2014 09:31
afriki_haqq wrote:
View original post

Yes, your right. It was my mistake.

I misunderstood it because I dont expect such language against salafis by hazrat Molana Nadvi rh.a
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2014 09:36
dr76 wrote:
View original post

Brother,
also Your post- 'calling him an Old man' made me do mistake
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2014 09:40
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Brother don't worry, we all make mistakes. ماشاء الله we learn from them and carry on.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2014 12:08
salaam

from what i recall - according to colonel the misconception that he is a 60+ guy started from sunniforum as a joke and it just grew from there. he is a mature adult but far from being an old man.

+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2014 03:08
بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

I believe brother Muadh_Khan used a relatively benign word recently and was asked to edit it out... (1) in keeping with proper Islamic etiquette, (2) bearing in mind that children also access the forums, and... (3) to be just to all members (including our absent brother), I think better care needs to be taken in terms of monitoring colourful language use. We need to be careful ourselves but moderators also need to keep proper lookout and be as swift with rules and reminders (in public and private).

Wa'assalaam
+1 -2Dislike x 2Disagree x 1Winner x 1Optimistic x 2
Unspecified
Sister
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2014 09:44
Acacia wrote:
View original post

JazakAllah

May Allah سبحانه وتعالى reward all the moderators of the forum immensely, for all the work and effort they put into keeping the forum clean and enabling the forum to run smooth MashaAllah.
+4 -0Like x 3Ameen x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2014 13:57
Acacia wrote:
View original post

I see there's plenty of responses to this post.

I'd just like to add a few things if I may.

Brother Muadh is the reason I'm on any forum, period!

Brother Muadh has used language not suitable for MuftiSays BUT has accepted this and has refrained from doing it again.

Brother Muadh is passionate about the Deen, more than many of us put together.

Brother Muadh has not left the forums for petty reasons, and may Allah reward him for his intentions and reasons.

MashaAllah, I'm still in contact with him, Alhumdulillah and for this reason, I haven't put pressure on him to return to MS as he may have a valid point which he has disclosed to me.

There is no way that anything we have discussed on here has an effect or is in relation to his decision.

It has nothing to do with MuftiSays either.
+2 -1Like x 1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2014 14:56
Masha'Allah however his absence this does not absolve us from being just to him (i.e. making sure others don't use it too) right? If it is wrong to use and he has taken flack for it in the past so much so that any unknown word he uses is called into question (publicly too), then it should be wrong for anyone to use obviously colourful language, let alone relatively benign words.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2014 19:08
Acacia wrote:
View original post

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Acacia wrote:
View original post

W-Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh Sister,

Someone sent me a link to your post to comment upon.

For a brief summary, this forum (Muftisays) was sent up by Deobandees consisting primarily of Mufti Yaseen (HA) and Maulana Yaseen (HA) for inner city London youth years ago (unlike Sunniforum which was set up for general purpose Muslims by Deobandees and Non-Deobandees). That's why this forum (MS) has all kinds of age warnings (under 13) on several Islamic Q/A's. Their policies and ethos has always been to cater for youth.

The two forums are different, setup by different people, run differently and primarily targeted different gae groups.

I tried to convey this on the original post and instead of actually understanding the two forums and their background, I was slated and misunderstood to be taking gibes at Sunniforum.

I overlooked MS background and used a word which was inappropriate for children and I was reprimanded according to forum policies and it was correct and I don't have a problem with that.

I don't have a problem at all with anyone (at SF) and with any of the Moderators of MS like Maulana Yasin, Abu Mohammad, Appa Taalibah or you and none of you are the reason for me choosing not to post.

I am choosing not to post because certain people have genuine hatred towards me and no detailed explanation or clarification will clear the air so I have taken the decision (for the sake of their Eemaan) to let the matter go.

I can take all of them on and bury them but that will be:

1. For the sake of my Nafs
2. Inefficient use of time as this doesn't concern the Deen of Allah (SWT) but a pointless fool such as myself!

I am also in touch with many people of SF and Shura members and we also don't have any issues with each other and we discuss the Deen of Allah (SWT) and collaborate.

I most certainly have no issues with anyone on this forum or the team of Mods/Shura and Maulana Yasin and Abu Mohammad will set me straight anyways in addition of Daywalker and so many others.

Those who hate the believers and want to sow discord in the hearts of the believer first tried to start rumours of Aapa UmHasan being angry with me so I called her husband and apologised. I know Shaykh (Maulana) Hasan Tai Saheb (HA) and her husband so it will take 10 seconds for both of them to set me straight.

Then some fools tried to portray that I have a problem with Khala UmmiTalib, again it's dead easy for me to find her husband and also have other Ulamah/Mashaykh around her to set me straight.

Then those with Fitnah tried to portray that Shaykh (Mufti) Abu Hajira Saheb (HA) has a problem with me or Rahmanniyah etc and all of these are absolute fools with Fitnah in their hearts.

Yes we may disagree with certain people (on SF) but there are no issues but in case of MS I don't even have disagreements, let alone issues.

This should tell you how Fitnah starts when the people who are supposed to have issues with me have my contact details while those who neither know me (or them for that matter) speculate and try to drive a wedge between believers.

You are a good Sister don't be fooled by rumours. :p

Anyone has any further questions about me and my behavior, don't speculate and drop me an email on the site.

P.S: Masha'Allah to the Turks (Ottomans), she got me to post :) May Allah (SWT) give the best of success in this world and the next to Sister Acacia, Maulana Yasin, Abu Mohammad, Sister Taalibah and everybody being mentioned in this thread and those who are reading it and those who hear about this discussion (Ameen).
+9 -0Winner x 9
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2014 19:27
Good to see you back akhii Muadh

:)
No post ratings