Appreciate
The following members appreciate this topic: Servant.Of.Allah, abu mohammed
Servant.Of.Allah
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2014 02:33
As Salamu Alaikum respected elders, brothers and sisters,

Kindly have a look into the Sri Lankan Islamic website - SLhub.com (These bayans are in tamil language, hence can be useful for tamil brothers, sisters)
Masha Allah; all the lectures, jummah bayans, thafseers, etc are arranged in a proper order. There were similar sites in the past, even now similar sites exist.
But the point is the level of sacrifice they are doing and unity among them. I have been hearing SriLankan bayans since 4-5 yrs from their sites.

The muslims in Srilanka are around 2 million. They are indeed doing a great work ; thats why we hear about them in all markaz.
Sri Lankan Muslims speak Tamil, this language is also spoken by TamilNadu/Madras State in India. The muslims in Madras state speaking same language are 3 - 4 million; financially, technically better than lankan muslims - yet there is no website/bayans like Lankans. In addition to that, there are beautiful lecture series like -
Ettiquettes of Sadaqah, Who is Mahram, 12 hr lecture on What is Nikah and how to choose spouse. Frankly speaking, I am not getting these materials from my country and have to get from Lankan sites.

Bottomline - We have to bring unity among us and do work that will unite and benefit the ummah.

May Allah bless the brothers, sisters, especially the Respected MAULANAS & MUFTIS who are making this effort in Sri Lanka and helping ummah worldwide.
May Allah accept them and give toufeeq for us to do this effort.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Site Support
Please DONATE generously towards Muftisays

We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.

Acacia
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2014 03:03
Masha'Allah brother, I was expecting a page in a language I wouldn't understand but was happy to see it contains English as well - always good for us non-Tamil speakers.

Insha'Allah others will find it as useful as you have. JazakAllah khayran for the share.
No post ratings
Yasin
Longevity:
100%
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 15:17
Why is this in "the light side?"
No post ratings
Acacia
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 15:23
Brother Servant.Of.Allah, I moved your thread to the appropriate category and present you with the applicable rule insha'Allah:

Please always post in the correct section. Categories are there for a reason and posting too many times in the wrong section increases our work to move it to the correct section. Doing this often could enable temporary restrictions on starting new topics.
No post ratings
Back to top Post New Topic Reply

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What is the word in green?