Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Reciting Durood

Jump to page:

You have contributed 15.8% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, abu mohammed, Yasin, Naqshband66, AishaZaynap, Acacia, Servant.Of.Allah
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#106 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2013 04:03
Jinn wrote:
View original post

Ahh Jinn,

Wish we still had access to your Dalail thread! Seriously that was sooo enjoyable. That was a unique experience and a time in my life I WILL NEVER FORGET.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2013 05:51
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2013 05:58
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Muftisays Forum
Brother
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2013 06:02
Jinn wrote:
View original post

Acacia wrote:
View original post

جزاك الله خيرا و احسن الجزاء
InshaaAllah, will start dalail from coming monday.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2013 06:09
The SF dalail thread:

My soul sinks into my gut whenever I remember those long dark strands of hair.

Naqshbandi definitely start. As bro Noorani Link says to new reciters give it a go little at a time, see how it changes your life.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Muftisays Forum
Brother
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2013 06:18
FususAlHikam wrote:
View original post

InshaaAllah With the barakah of dalail and duroods, May Allah accept us and shower his blessing in this world and hereafter. ameen
+0 -0Ameen x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2013 06:32
Anyone have Barakatul Makkiyah?

I haven't looked into it I heard its a fantastic collection.

The author Moulana Ruhani Baazi had a sweet fragrance from his grave for 8 months witnessed by thousands of people.

Moulana is one of only 3 personalities in the history of islam to have such phenomenon.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2013 08:58
FususAlHikam wrote:
View original post

It was your thread akhii, you started it Mash'Ala

I was just a lucky guest who often would visit and benefit from the wisdom and pearls of others.

Don't worry we'll get it back soon Insh'Ala
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2013 09:51
+3 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2013 10:00
40 Masnoon Durood for Morning and Evening Recitation

Wird e Malaikah - The Angelic Rosary

Woh Shan e Khalq e Dou Alam,

Durood Unpar Salaam Unpar,

He is the grandeur and pride of both worlds,

May the salutations of peace and blessings of Allah swt be upon him,

Meyre Moula Ye Mouqa Dey,

Key Khatm ul Ambiya Deykhoon!

O my Master just give me the opportunity that I see the Seal of the Prophets!

salallahu alayhi wa sallam

These 40 Salaat and Salaam were taken from Nashrut Teeb Fi Zikr An Nabiyil Habib salallahu alayhi wa sallam. They are found in many books of Akabireen, our pious predecessors. May Allah swt tremendously reward all those people, nothing less than Malaikah, who memorized these durood and passed them on from generation to generation and all of those people, Kiraman Katibin, who preserved these treasures in books.

theredsulphur.wordpress.com/2013/02/12/wird-e-malaikah-th...

-- VERY beneficial recitation for after Fajr and after Maghrib times --

+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2013 10:20
Collection of Abundant Durood

Collection of Abundant Durood

Alhamdulillah with guidance from my mashaikh I have collected a small booklet of 300 durood. There is a great virtue in reciting "abundant" durood. The Ulama have written that if a person recites 300 durood daily he will qualify as an "abundant" reciter of durood. Short, concise, easy to read durood have been collected in this booklet and numbered to make the recitation of 300 easy. Each page contains 4 or 5 very short durood, the reciter can easily finish the entire book in 10-15 minutes. The reciter can read this with great convenience in either one sitting or multiple sitting. I make dua that Allah swt accept this endeavor and make it aam and taam. I am indebted to my elders and mashaikh for giving me this opportunity. Insha'Allah this booklet will also be made in a physical copy and available to the public in due time, if Allah swt wills. Please click the link below for the PDF:

Collection.of.Abundant.Durood.Complete

lovedurood.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/collection-of-abun...
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2013 10:21
An-Naaji - A collection of 70 durood tunjina

A blessed collection of 70 Durood Tunjina mixed with last two ayahs of Surah Tawbah and a couplet from the famous Qasida Burda for ease of daily recitation insha'Allah:

Click the following link for the PDF of An-Naaji:

lovedurood.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/annaaji.pdf
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#118 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2013 10:26
Zariyatul Wusul ila Janaab e Rasool salallaho alayhi wa sallam : A GREAT Collection of Durood

www.albalagh.net/bookstore/?action=view&item=1811

lovedurood.com/2013/09/25/zariyatul-wusul-ila-janaab-e-ra...

Zariyatul Wusul ila Janaab e Rasool salallaho alayhi wa sallam

Hazrath Dr76 (db) from www.sunniforum.com has sent us an introduction about one of the great durood compilation titled Zariyatul Wusul ila Janaab e Rasool salallaho alayhi wa sallam. Doctor sahab masha'Allah is a very knowledgeable person and we hope that he will continue to benefit us through his discourses. May Allah swt protect and preserve him, ameen. He writes:

The book Zariyatul Wusool Ila Janaab-ir-Rasool (salallahu alaihi wasallam) was Authored By Allamah Makhdum Muhammed Hashim Sindhi sahabرحمة الله عليه who was:

"The Imam of Tafseer and Hadith.., Fiqh and usool.. Kalam and Tasawwuf.. Seerah wa Tareekh..Sha'er wa Adab.. and who spent most of his life in Taleem wa Tadrees.., Tasneef wa taleef, wa'az wa Irshad..Ih'ya sunnat and Radd e Bid'at.. and a contemporary of Hazrat Shah Waliullah Muhaddith Dehlvi sahab رحمة الله عليه " - As mentioned on Page 8 by Hazrat Maulana Muhammed Yousuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed رحمة الله عليه Who is also its compiler & has penned the Muqaddamah of the book.

(After Hamd and Salaat)

The weak bondsman hopeful of the Almighty Emperor's Mercy, Muhammed Hashim son of late Abdul Ghafoor Sindhi ( May the Rabb have Mercy on both of them, cover their defects, without doubt He is Raheem and Ghani ), state that this is a brief Risalah, consisting of the blessed wordings of durood shareef and its qualities expressed in the noble Ahadith of the Prophet (salallahu alaihi wasallam) also which appeared in the Athar (Words of Sahabah) & Taba'een رضي الله عنه and those accounts shall also be narrated which are contained in Dhaeef Ahadith.

As in case of Virtues of Amaal, Dhaeef, Mursal, Munqat'a and Ma'dhal Hadeeth are also acted upon, since Shaikh Ibn Hajar Makki رحمة الله عليه has explained in "Fatawa Hadeeth". The work on this Risalah commenced on Wednesday,2nd Rajab 1133 Hijri, and was completed on 17th Rajab even in the presence of some hurdles and illness. It is named as "Zariyatul Wusool Ila Janaab-ir-Rasool (salallahu alaihi wasallam) ". It contains also those durood which are generic and those that are meant for specific intervals. There are five chapters in this Risalah:

Chapter 1- Those durood as narrated by Hazrat Nabi kareem (salallahu alaihi wasallam) and towards the end of this chapter are the accounts of those durood which have been ruled as 'Maudhu' & 'without proof' by some ulema and Muhadditheen.

Chapter 2 - The wordings and accounts narrated by Nabi kareem (salallahu alaihi wasallam) in dreams or those presented in the service of Nabi kareem (salallahu alaihi wasallam) in dreams.

Chapter 3 - The words of durood recited and narrated by the Noble Sahabah and Taba'een رضي الله عنه

Chapter 4 - Those words and accounts of durood as recited narrated by ulema and saliheen apart from the Sahabah and Taba'een

Chapter 5 - The exposition on the most preferred wordings of durood and Ikhtilaaf (difference of opinion) of the ulema..

It should be known that a large Jamat of ulema of old have written Rasail on this subject.

May Allah swt reward doctor sahab for his discourse on the book. Do you have this book in your collection?
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#119 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2013 10:56
The one who recites more durood will have more wives in paradise.
No post ratings
#120 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2013 19:33

And Vice Versa ...

"And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances (desiring none except their husbands), with wide and beautiful eyes; (Delicate and pure) as if they were (hidden) eggs (well) preserved." [Sura As-Sâffât (37):40-48]

"And beside them will be chaste females (virgins) restraining their glances only for their husbands, (and) of equal ages." [Sura Sâd (38):52]
+0 -0Like x 3

Jump to page: