Topic Appreciation
Naqshband66
Rank Image
India
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2013 11:04
(bism1)
(salaam)
Narrated Hazrat Haritha bin Wahb Al-Khuzai rz.a: The Prophet sallallahu alaihi wasallam said, "Shall I inform you about the people of Paradise? They comprise every obscure, unimportant, Humble person, and if he takes Allah's Oath that he will do that thing, Allah will fulfill his oath (by doing that). Shall I inform you about the people of the Fire? They comprise every cruel, violent, proud and conceited person." Anas bin Malik said, "Any of the female slaves of Medina could take hold of the hand of Allah's Apostle and take him wherever she wished."(Bukhari, Book #73, Hadith #97)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0Like x 3Bad Spelling x 4
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2013 11:06

Brother,

If you want to spread the work of our Akabir, can you please take the time to format your posts so it can be read properly?

What are these words in English?

1. Hz?
  2. n?
  3. Who are ahlullah? For someone who doesn't know Urdu or Arabic?
  4. What is ahle jannat? This is neither Arabic nor English but Urdu written in English alphabets.
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2013 11:22
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Mutatis mutandis
+0 -1Dislike x 1Disagree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2013 11:36

Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Brother,

Subhanullah and may Allah (SWT) make it easy for all of us (Ameen). Instead of showing your prowess with Latin, all you had to do was the fix a saying of Shaykh (Maulana) Ashraf Ali Thanwi (RA) PERCHANCE that someone reads it and their life is changed and you get the reward of their good deeds.

But for some reason you obviously don’t think that reward in Aakhira is worth your while and would rather engage in ridiculous throwing of Latin phrases.

The subject of "Tough + Must" also makes little sense and the poster is smart and intelligent enough to articulate himself in Latin but unwilling to consider the request of our Akabir legible and understandable for some bizarre reason

And people wonder why Deobandees have a problem being heard and understood!

+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2013 11:59
السلام عليكم

I'd like to suggest the use of paragraphs as well.

Brother op if you copy and paste stuff it only takes a few seconds to put the text right.

A mere humble suggestion.
+2 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2013 12:26

Sayyidina Haritha bin Wahb Al-Khuzai (RA) narrated that  I heard the Prophet (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) saying. "May I tell you of the people of Paradise? Every weak, poor and obscure person whom the people look down upon but his oath is fulfilled by Allah when he takes an oath to do something. And may I inform you of the people of the Hell-Fire? They are all those violent, arrogant and stubborn people." [Bukhari]

Sayyidina Anas bin Malik (RA) said, "Any of the female slaves of Medina could take hold of the hand of Allah's Apostle (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam)  and take him wherever she wished. [Bukhari]

The qualities of inhabitants of paradise have to be developed and the qualities of those who deserve the fire of hell have to eliminated.

The two qualities which have to be developed, which nobody really likes to have are:

1. To be obscure
  2. To be unimportant

To be humble is a difficult task but this quality can be achieved if someone tried.

This Hadeeth also commands us to respect those whom the society considers obscure and unimportant, these are the people who are not given importance by others.

Shaykh (Maulana) Ashraf Ali Thanwi (RA) instructed those on the path of Sulook (spirituality) to keep themselves away from the elite of the society and to adopt the appearance and attire (of unimportance) as if nobody cares for them. This is a very tough striving (Mujahada) which will result in the subjugation of base ego which incites for lust (Nafsul-Ammarah).  The toughness of the striving (Mujahada) is made easier but keeping in touch with those who are closer to Allah (SWT) i.e. Ahlul-ullah (SWT).

The believers are commanded in the Qur’aan to remain in the company of the Friends of Allah (SWT) who are known as the Truthful ones in the Qur'aan:

[9:119] O you who believe, fear Allah, and be in the company of the truthful.

+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
India
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2013 17:21
(bism1)
(salaam)
I think I must leave now. JazakAllah khair to Admin n Mods. Your very nice ppl.
May Allah swt bless you all.
I'll miss you MS.
Allah Hafiz
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2013 17:26
(bism1)

Waalaikumussalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu brother Arfatzafar:

No need to go insha'Allah. We appreciate your posts and would like to continue to benefit from them insha'Allah.

We only ask that - if it is possible for you to do so - to just put a space between the paragraphs when copy/pasting because it makes it easier to read. If it isn't possible, no problem, insha'Allah we can read it the way it is as well and insha'Allah some of us can make the revisions for you in your valuable posts.

Please continue to post insha'Allah.

JazakAllah khayran.
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2013 17:32
Brother you don't leave because someone posts, criticism. Such is life that you analyze what the person is saying....if there is no truth in it, you ignore it. If you see some truth in it, you thank them, take the advice and implement it. In life you will always find someone who has something to say, if we get offended and cut ourselves off, we will never move on in life.

Your posts are very beneficial, the discussion here is just about the use of words written in short, which as you know I have discussed with you. Not everyone here has pointed this out in a courteous manner, at no fault of your own. For your own benefit, continue posting and correct your way of writing, you know we are here to support you in your work, like we have done uptil now, we will continue to advise you if and when necessary.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2013 17:40
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Wasalam.
Lol... dont be silly.

You post here for the sake of Allah, right? Why should criticism stop you from that? Its the trick of shaytaan to refrain you from good deeds. Keep on posting.
What Muadh suggested is a good idea since good formatting makes it easier to read. Even if you dont do it doesnt mean people wont read it. Anyway you ll get the reward. So expecting more good posts from you inshaAllah :)
+2 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2013 17:55
Plase continue posting.. urdu.. Persian.. latin. or Turkish Ash'aar (couplets) as well.. but kindly provide English translation.. :-)

so Brother Arafat plz.. carry on vi et animo.. ( With heart and soul..) ;-)

jazakallah khair..
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2013 18:07

Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Brother,

Do you want me to speak to you in public or get your email and communicate to you via email?

Jazakallahu Khayran

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2013 18:24
Brotheryouarenotgoinganywhere

See, people do work out what it says but sometimes that extra effort is too much.

I really don't believe he is copy and pasting, he is actually writing from memory or typing it out himself.

Your intentions are what is important and inshaAllah, with time you can give that little extra push and make your beneficial posts even more beneficial.

The disagree was from me. You aren't leaving and that's an order ;-)
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2013 18:44
This post is dedicated to arfatzafar.it's ok to b criticized n br. muadh was only giving you a suggestion
i am sure u agree that posts which look like this aren't very professional nor does it do any justice to what ur posting
just look at arabic n ahadeeth and how well formed each and every sentence is. if a little criticism got to me, this web site would never have made it past the first year. i have listened to most and disagreed with smaller aspects and it's because of criticisms and suggestions that the site has come so far.
Believe me it's not easy maintaining it all alone but it has been very easy الحمد لله because of the input, help, support and criticisms.
compared to all of the above posts, how bad does this one look? that was all Muadh was suggesting. n i strongly agree with umar123, if ur running away for one small thing then plz ask urself who u were sharing for n ur intentions

Man I haven't typed like this since the Nokia 5190. I was actually correcting correct spellings with the short text
+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2013 21:05
Please kindly let me know if anyone here has heard from brother arfatzafar جزاك الله خيرا
No post ratings