abu mohammed
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 25th July 2013 19:10
Guest-186356 wrote:
View original post

Please be specific in what you want clarified, and prior polite notice to all users to keep discussions constructive.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 25th July 2013 19:12
Taalibah - if you can't understand basic English, you should think twice about being a moderator. It was clear what the question was asking and what it was in response to. The fact that you didn't understand it is not my problem
+0 -0Dislike x 3Agree x 1Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 25th July 2013 19:13
Guest-186356 wrote:
View original post

Please stick to what you want clarified, you are going off topic.
No post ratings
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 25th July 2013 19:16
Please desist from interfering in the topic if you can't understand basic English. I know, from previous experience, that you like to wield the Internet power that you have, but please don't get too excited in the process.
+0 -0Dislike x 2Disagree x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 25th July 2013 19:21
Guest-186356 wrote:
View original post

If hidden guest like yourself didn't waste so much of everyone's time, I.e. worrying about the state of my English, forums wouldn't need moderators, and I wouldn't be here wasting my time authorizing your nonsensical posts.
+6 -1Like x 1Dislike x 1Winner x 4
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 25th July 2013 19:47
If moderators were competent in comprehension, they would not intervene when they did not have to. The question was clear & so was the basis of it. Now, can you stop wasting your time making yourself look foolish. Let the adults get on with it. You've had your power mania moment.
+0 -0Dislike x 2Disagree x 1
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 25th July 2013 20:02
Now let me have my power mania moments and let me look the part.
+0 -0Dislike x 1Disagree x 1
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 25th July 2013 20:09
I think the mods should not allow posts that are rude. If non members want to post and are willing to wait for it to be authorized, they should have the decency to show some respect.

Quite frankly, I think these stealth posts are made to create fitnah. It would be better and only take a few minutes to sign up and have a grown up conversation (face to face with an identity) otherwise soon you will say that one of the posts wasn't yours.

Its also obvious that the stealth guest is a follower of user Muadh_Khan. I guess he is a fan and saves all his posts so he can learn from them and when he isn't clear, he asks questions in such a manner.

Topic split? I think so.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 25th July 2013 23:29
assalam o alaikum... there are many things good about these people.they are following at least one principle of The Qur'an and Hadeeth; do not make divisions amongst yourselves..i never heard anyone from mimbar saying that group is kaafir, that is not right, dont follow them, we(tableeghe jamaat) is the only group following the Path of Rasoolullah sallahoalayhiwassalam and Sahabaas rizwanullahitaala ajmaeen...obviously molana Ilyaas ra was not a Nabi/Rasool..there might be somethings that we have listened to for the first time in our lives but remember when Nabi-e-Kareem alayhissalam ask the people of Makkah to obey Allah and His Messenger that too was the first thing they heard in their ears which their minds thought was not correct..
as for the law of robotics; a momim should be like a robot..wa qaloo same'na was ata'na..this ayah means more or less to be like a robot..and for the person who was putting remarks on other brother's wife; if we say all of the Quraish are bad (naozobillah) because there were people like abu-jahal/abu-lahab then not even a robot will say yes on my remarks..most probably I will get a fatwa of kufr from 99.99% of ulama including this esteemed site..i remember a hadith(of course it might be zaeef because its from fazail-e-aamal/tableegh) which means more or less that if a muslim tries to insult his brother Allah A'zzo Jal insults him while he is sitting in his house..this is what the tableeghees are taught were strictly by the elders..if not believe me they can talk harsh too. once I was in a jamaat, usual gasht in a village when a brother stood up and said 'u tableeghees stay away from ur home and u don't even know what ur wife is doing when u r away(actually he said some very hard words) and he actually told us that he is merchant navy...I got boiled and said to him when u r away for navy for 6-10 months then what happens at your place..the jamaat ameer told me to stop and that's not the way of Rasoolullah...lols, I wanted to be kinda Umar on him..and for the size angels...does any muslim should have doubts about the size of angels if someone tells us that how much big they are???its like the kuffar-e-makkah making joke of Sahabas that your Rasool tell u about how to perform everyday things and the Sahabaas proudly said yes He even tells us how to go to toilet... brothers/sisters the best sign of positiveness is that we accept the positive and neglect the negativity...well obviously if the t.jamaat is taking u towards shirk, against the aqeedah of khatam-e-nabuaat, against Sahabaas or towards kabairs even then just wake from your sweet sleep in the night and cry like our beloved Prophet used to and ask Allah hidayat for them...
PS. I am not a big tableeghee jamaat follower/fan..but I ask Allah to make me one..one what the elders of Tableeghee jamaat want each and every ummati to be like, or simply like the best ummatis this world has ever seen i.e., Sahabaa rizwanullahitaala alayhim ajmaeen...ameen
+3 -0Like x 2Agree x 1Old x 1
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 26th July 2013 01:30
Today people find it too hard against the nafs to do the 5 aamals & they are lacking in yaqeen in the 5 aamals. They don't want to do the work/have not been given taufeeq to do it, but they have the audacity to sit behind a keyboard & criticise. They spend a bit of time & talk to a few of the akabirs & they think they know the work. Put simply, they and many of us find it too difficult against their nafs to make daily mulaqats. People want a buzz. It's easier for them to attend the undoubtedly beneficial weekly majlis of Shaykh. TJ work is not about buzz. It's about solid graft for the pleasure of Allah regardless of whether you get a buzz or not & it is done everyday, not once a week. Keep on doing & let people snipe on the forum. The work is growing & people's lives are changing. Let those who want to snipe and deprive themselves continue to do so.
+0 -0Agree x 1Winner x 1
UK
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 26th July 2013 02:13
My opinion and my view only

Quote:
Why do 'our' brothers insist on using Fazail Amaal to do taleem at work.[/quote]

Firstly, I always answer "What book would you recommend instead?"

Second: I don't think Ta'leem should be done by anyone unless you're a scholar or at the least in the presence of a scholar.

[quote]Which leaders have Tablighis elevated to the level of prophets?
I think the criticisms were metaphorical and to an extent I agree. I also agree with you about finding faults. But didn't you start taking out faults almost straight away on an authoriser not knowing English?

Every group and sect have the mild to the limit followers and also the extreme followers. I have heard things in Ta'leem and talks (Tableeghi) that have made me walk out and I have heard things that made me want to stay for hours to continue listening. I think whoever started the thread (pointing at daywalker) should stick around and keep the thread on topic so no one gets offended and it doesn't spiral out of control.

I'm not sure if the banter (in the posts above) was aggressive or light hearted but I found some of it funny (in a good way) so if anyone wants anything removed or edited to tone it down please let me know. I'm sure 19 hour fasts are getting to you but no need to eat each other.
+1 -0Like x 1
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 26th July 2013 03:06
The book of Fazail was written for lay people so they could conduct Taleem. If only scholars conduct Taleem, what about house Taleem that elders in Nizamuddin recommend? Not every house has an Aalim. With all due respect to you, I think the Nizamuddin elders know better than you or I as to why they permit lay persons to conduct the Masjid Taleem. They have senior ulama in both Nizamuddin & Raiwind, but today newly graduated Ulama & lay people feel that they have the expertise to be advising those that have given their life to a work, which Allah Ta'ala has opened up to them.
+0 -0Dislike x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1
UK
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 26th July 2013 05:39
Quote:
The book of Fazail was written for lay people so they could conduct Taleem. If only scholars conduct Taleem, what about house Taleem that elders in Nizamuddin recommend? Not every house has an Aalim. With all due respect to you, I think the Nizamuddin elders know better than you or I as to why they permit lay persons to conduct the Masjid Taleem.[/quote]

I refer you to original question. To which my answer/view was for.

[quote]Why do 'our' brothers insist on using Fazail Amaal to do taleem at work. Usually most work places (in London anyway) have a very mixed crowd so using books like Fazail Amaal may not (for whichever reason) sit comfortably with 'some'

Who mentioned house taleem?

Don't let the defence of something so dear to you cloud your senses that you forget the subject, the question, judge the answer and then go on continuous blind rages defending something that nobody is attacking in the first place. Get a grip brother, for you own sake
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 26th July 2013 09:38

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

1. Al-Qur'an: A Contemporary Translation is done by a Qadiyani, if someone gives you this translation as a gift what would you do? Concentrate on the good that at least some of the translated is at least Authentic so ignore the errors?
  2. Forty Hadeeth is compiled by Khomeini so what do we do, look for good?

Do you understand what the error is in the statement of equating Allah (SWT) Astaghfirullah to having a size?

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Don't know where you live but I will give you two Shura decisions:

1. Nizamuddin Mushwara (1983) authorised Riyadus-Saliheen to be used in America for English Ta’leem EVERYWHERE and Tableeghi Nisaab to be used as an exception. America never had an Ameer and the following 4 members (out of 13) from American Shura were at Nizamuddin:

• Shaykh Luqman (RA) [New York]
  • Shaykh Wali Muhammad (RA) [Philadelphia]
  • Professor Abdur-Raqeeb [New Jersey]
  • Ameer of Los Angeles [I forget the name at this point]

This decision in US by Indian/Pakistanees is largely ignored for purely “sentimental and emotional reasons” as Nizamuddin to this day has NEVER REVERSED their decision

1. UK Shura has been advised to use Muntakhab Hadeeth for public Taleem & Fazail-e-Amaal for home Taleem

This decision in UK by Indian/Pakistanees is largely ignored for purely “sentimental and emotional reasons” and refuted by Dewsbury (European Markaz). I can name names in UK with whom you can discuss this issue with and get verification!

1. HazratJee (Maulana) Inaamul-Hasan (RA) explicitly wrote a letter to Dewsbury UK to IGNORE Saudi moon sighting. This is also largely ignored in UK by Indian/Pakistanees for purely “sentimental and emotional reasons”

Here is the letter

Jazakullah Khairun

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

My Brother,

Your portrayal of me as some kind of Tableeghi hater means nothing because my Allah (SWT) knows best what I have done to defend the work and workers and what I am saying right now.

1. The first response is for your DAFT idea of concentrating on the good and ignoring the rest
  2. The second response is that if someone is propagating NON-NENSE then it needs to be curtailed and whether they are from Tableeghi Jamaat or anyone else it doesn't matter. The example is Maulana Maududi (RA), the Ulamah of Deoband have largely advised against listening to him or reading his books because of some errors in it. This is for your unintentional propagation of Baatil (example) unless you can categorically prove that Maulana Maududi (RA) deliberately, wilfully and intentionally spread it, any proof?

So our brothers and sisters in Tableeghi Jamaat should stick to sound principles and speech.

Brother, you genuinely need to calm down on this forum and others which you visit because your behaviour does more damage to the work I ever can.

+5 -0Agree x 3Disagree x 1Winner x 1
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 26th July 2013 09:53
You are failing to differentiate between the deliberate & the mistaken, unintentional propogation of batil, hence your analogy is flawed. Equating Qadianism at the same level as a mistake of a Muslim. Now that is desperate.
+0 -0Agree x 1