Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Special request for Dua.

Jump to page:

You have contributed 6.8% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Taqwah, sweetmuslimahk1, Taalibah, Naqshband66, samy.3660, Desi tadka, AishaZaynap, dr76, muslim11, ibn Ismail, sipraomer, Muslimah S
6 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Muftisays Forum
Brother
#61 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2013 19:34
AssalamuAlaykum

It's a kind request to all of you to pray for my Health and Job, its been almost 5 months I am still yet to find a suitable one and tried many interviews, some or the other hurdles in the path, so I request you all to remember me in your prayers.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Ameen x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#62 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2013 19:50
InshaAllah, Allah make it easy for you and give you sabr.

Rizk comes from Allah and what he has written for you will most definitely come to you.

Always remember two things (as well as millions of others)

We shouldn't just leave everything to Allah only, Allah expects us to also take our step forward, which Alhumdulillah you mentioned that you are doing. The other thing is from a Hadith. What ever is meant for you, will never miss you and what ever missed you was never meant for you.

Allah always has something, planned for us. Remember those images we posted, inshaAllah they had also carried great lessons within them.

We shall pray for you that Allah give you Barakah in your health and rizk. Aameen.
+3 -0Ameen x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#63 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2013 20:01
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Ameen

However on a side note I'd like to suggest that if the problem still persists and you notice that the blockage is ongoing and you have exhausted other avenues, then I would strongly advise to get yourself checked for Sihr.

The rest Allah knows best
+3 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#64 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2013 00:09
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Aameen
No post ratings
Rank Image
Muftisays Forum
Brother
#65 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2013 06:23
Jazakallahu khair.
No post ratings
#66 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2013 16:26
Assalaamalaikum
I'm married since 3yrs. My husband got divorced to his first wife and after 2 yrs he married me. Everything was fine by the grace of Allah then suddenly since 2 yrs my husband's first wife entered his life again illegally. She is after my husband's wealth. My husband refused her. But when he didn't agree she did black magic on him and now he is totally under her spell. My husband stopped praying and even started drinking alcohol. He stays in India and I'm in Saudi Arabia. I went to him last few days but he ill-treated and I came back to Jeddah. That lady even has 2 kids. She has just ruined my husband. Daily my curses are with her. Pls brothers and sisters do pray that magic spell done on my husband breaks soon and he comes to me. And do curse that lady her name is Hanan. In Islam black magic is totally haram. Pls do pray for me. JazakAllah khair..
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#67 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2013 16:40
Sister I have edited your username....with sister guest....as email addresses are not permitted on the forum. Hope this is ok.

May Allah سبحانه وتعالى help you and your family and alleviate all your difficulties. Aameen
+2 -0Ameen x 3
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#68 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2013 16:44

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

May Allah (SWT) give you, your family and everyone the best of health (Ameen). Please also read this

Q:) I am a Journalist and would like to know what to do for BlackMagic as my brother also suffers from it?

1. Encourage yourself, your family and your brother to be punctual in Salah and other aspects of Islam
  2. Recite Manzil in the morning and evening and continue to do so until the problem is resolved.
  3. Read the following verse (Durood before and after) 7 times and blow on a knife. Cut water with this knife and then make the patient drink the water, sprinkle on his bed and in four (4) corner of your house and continue to do so until the problem is resolved.

If the situation is worse then come to Jamia Binoria and see Shaykhl-Hadeeth (Maulana) Abdul-Majeed (HA).

Mufti Mohammad Hanif (HA)

Jamia Binoria (Karachi)

Cure from Jinn/Black Magic

1. Insha'Allah everyday recite surah Yaseen and Manzil after Fajar and blow on yourself and also blow on the water and drink it
  2. Make dua with the intention to seek cure from the effects of Jinns and BlackMagic
  3. It is strongly suspected that Insha'Allah the effects will be removed.

Mufti Nadir Jan (HA)

Jamia Binoria (Karachi)

+4 -0Like x 2Ameen x 1
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#69 [Permalink] Posted on 28th October 2013 05:08

Assalamu-alaikum,
Respected brothers & sisters in Islam,

I have just been informed by Hafiz Nisar Sahib, the Imam of Masjid Al Baqi, Bethpage, NY, that Hazrat Mufti Saeed Ahmed Palanpuri Sahib Hafizullah has undergone an open heart surgery and Alhamdolillah, it was successful. His son has humbly requested all of you to make Duaa for his complete recovery.

May Allah Taala grant the Shaikh complete, speedy and lasting recovery, give Barakah in his life and allow us to benefit from his knowledge, Aameen.

For those of you who don't know the Shaikh, following is his Bio:

Introduction of Shaikh Mufti Saeed Palunpuri (DB):

Shaikh Mufti Saeed Ahmed Palunpuri (DB) is a great Muhaddith, Mufassir and Faqih of this era. He the Shaikhul Hadith of Darul Uloom Deoband (one of the Muslim world's most famous and prestigious seminary founded in 1866). He has been teaching Hadith for more than 42 years, lecturing in the Darul Uloom for over 40 years now. He is known throughout the world for his discourses and deliberations on the Sunan of Imam Tirmidhi (R.A) and the Sahih of Imam Bukhari (R.A). An average of over a thousand students attend his classes daily. He is widely regarded as being one of the most knowledgeable Hadith scholars of the Muslim world. His famous works include the five volume commentary on Shah Waliyullah Muhaddith Dehlawi's (R.A) "Hujjatullah al-Balighah", called "Rahmatullah al-Waasi'ah", with each volume extending over 850 pages and the commentary on the Sunan of Imam Tirmidhi (R.A), called "Tuhfatul Alma'i".

+4 -0Ameen x 5
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#70 [Permalink] Posted on 29th October 2013 18:48
Oh my Rabb upon you do I rely in all my affairs;
Forgive my sins if my time of death has arrived.
O my Rabb guide me to perform good deeds;
O my Master wipe all my mistakes from me.
I am Abdullah son of Abdullah.
I have no hope for my affair besides You.
+3 -0Ameen x 4
Rank Image
London
Brother
#71 [Permalink] Posted on 29th October 2013 19:21
Ya Allah, we all here make dua to you for the quick and fast reopening of the very much missed Sunniforum to it's full use so that the ummah can continue to benefit from it once again, Aameen.

+3 -0Ameen x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#72 [Permalink] Posted on 30th October 2013 08:48
عَبْدِ اللَّهِ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ -صلى الل عليه وسلم- « مَا قَالَ عَبْدٌ قَطُّ إِذَا أَصَابَهُ هَمٌّ وَحَزَنٌ اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّى عَبْدُكَ وَابْنُ عَبْدِكَ وَابْنُ أَمَتِكَ نَاصِيَتِى بِيَدِكَ مَاضٍ فِىَّ حُكْمُكَ عَدْلٌ فِىَّ قَضَاؤُكَ أَسْأَلُكَ بِكُلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ سَمَّيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ أَوْ أَنْزَلْتَهُ فِى كِتَابِكَ أَوْ عَلَّمْتَهُ أَحَداً مِنْ خَلْقِكَ أَوِ اسْتَأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِى عِلْمِ الْغَيْبِ عِنْدَكَ أَنْ تَجْعَلَ الْقُرْآنَ رَبِيعَ قَلْبِى وَنُورَ صَدْرِى وَجَلاَءَ حُزْنِى وَذَهَابَ هَمِّى. إِلاَّ أَذْهَبَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ هَمَّهُ وَأَبْدَلَهُ مَكَانَ حُزْنِهِ فَرَحاً ».
“Abdullah ibn Mas’ud (RadiyAllahu Anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: No person suffers any anxiety or grief, and says: (O Allah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Quran the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety) - but Allah will take away his sorrow and grief, and give him joy instead”

(Musnad Ahmed, #4406)

Ameen
+3 -0Ameen x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#73 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2013 08:36
Im in need of your duas..
JazakAllaahu khair
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#74 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2013 10:10
samy.3660 wrote:
View original post

Allah سبحانه وتعالى alleviate all your difficulties, fulfil all your needs, and grant you the best of both worlds, Aameen.
+4 -0Ameen x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#75 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2013 12:22
Ameen to all the duas.
+1 -0Ameen x 2

Jump to page: