4 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2011 17:42
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2011 18:56
Assalamu Alaikum, Is it correct to use the numbers 786 instead of Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim?
Answer: 4748 Jul 06,2008
(Fatwa: 438/438=M/1429)

786 is the number of bismillah, it is traditionally written by elders. 786 is written to save bismillah from desecration; therefore there is no wrong in writing it. However, it is better to write bismillah where there is no fear of desecration.
Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) knows Best

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2011 18:59
I still disagree. Please see the link.

Hari Krishna also makes 786.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2011 19:06
If one wipes the dirt with a paper that says 786, then it would be considered as just numbers. However, if you use the same paper and kiss it and treat it with respect, you consider it to be Bismillah. How illogical can you get.

The words of Allah can not not be substituted with numbers. This is something the Jews accused our prophet of doing, if I remember rightly.

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2011 19:12
Are you Asian. If so, you will know what a 420 is, as mentioned in the link provided. Are you a 420? Are you a crook?

420 might even work out to mean mumin or muslim. I won't waste my time with numbers. I advice you not to as well.

Take a look at kabbalah, magic from 4000 years ago.
No post ratings
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2011 14:39
thanks my bro dats enough for me
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 18th March 2013 16:19
+2 -2Dislike x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
Qatar, Doha
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2013 06:26

"ali" wrote:

I just got this a few days ago on whats app and i replied, "this is just typical SALAFI dawah material that is just propaganda propaganda propaganda!"

This poster suggests that all taweez are shirk, therefore branding many muslims as kaafirs. the typical salafi way.

Only 10% of taweez are probably correct but that doesnt mean we accuse everyone of commiting shirk.

We need to need to be careful we dont fall into their traps...

+1 -0Agree x 1Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Qatar, Doha
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2013 06:28
This poster clearly shows that it was made with only "half the story in mind"

Someone with a seriously narrow mind has designed this.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 10th October 2013 15:26
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 18th May 2014 17:39
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2014 07:12
Jus saw this thread so thot of replying. I remember when I newly revertd to islam and when I got married my inlaws came to me for divorce. I was sooo devasted that I told a friend abt it and she took me to some lady where sooo many ppl wer sitting and said therz some jinn who comes in her and then it gives u something to recite and all that crap. Those days i did not know that all this is shirk. I thot quranic verses means all right.Anyways the so called jinn was in her now and her voice changed and she started touching ppls head and givjng them some kind of odd things. Alhamdulillah it was a miracle tho my number was jus second last and the moment she touched my head she drove me off imm saying go away frm here. And then she called the last person and it finished off and it all over. When I told her u drove me away she was surprised and said ok now that jinn is gone u take this taweez and recite this this in namaz and my jinn will come to u for help. I said ok took the taweez but alhamdulillah dont know what happ to me I jus felt frm within somethkng is wrong and I hav done something wrong. I was sooo much restless frm within that it forced me to burn that taweez.and thereafter something came in my mimd abt tahajjud ( first tym I ever prayed tahajjud) and bi iznillah that made the 100% impossible situations turn 100% possibl in my favor. Alhamdulillah
+4 -0Like x 1Winner x 3
Rank Image
India
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2016 19:27
Hafiz Ibn Al Qayyim rh.a has mentioned that it is permissible for one to write verses and duas with saffron in a clean plate, or clean paper, then it should be washed for the patient to drink the washing. (Zaadul-Ma’ad).
Shaikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah bin Baz, while referring to this says ‘there is no harm in that’ (Fatawa Islamiyah vol.1 pg. 50)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 13th April 2016 22:01
Salaam,

Can someone help me? I've found a taveez with a very basic numerological chart inside, appears to be written in Urdu. But I don't understand what it says. Is anyone able to help?

JazakAllah Khair
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 14th April 2016 11:17
Elena wrote:
View original post

From what I know sister anything with numerical numbers in charts is not a good sign, and most have names of shayateens names written in them in different languages.

Contact shaykh Ben halima's group. You can find them on the internet. You can take a pic of it and forward it to them they will explain to you how to dispose it and if anything that has been attracted to you via the taweez they can support you in removing it إن شاء الله
+2 -0