Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

I'm not comfortable with cousins marrying

You have contributed 22.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
rizmalek
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
17
Brother
-534
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd February 2011 23:52
some more proof in the 4th Video the doctor is saying First cousin marriages ko
Prohibit kia jaye (Stop) the doctor is Pakistani he is Muslim even he is saying banned cousin marriage because he knows that its dangerous

[videos removed - please review our forum rules]
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -2Dislike x 2
back to top
Yasin's avatar
London, UK
5,622
Brother
266
Yasin's avatar
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd February 2011 23:56
Quote:
]Read these

We already know what the west believe
We already know channel4's reputation on anti-Islamic propaganda

I suggest you read the replies in this topic instead and try to at least answer one thing. So far you've answered nothing.

I will leave you with المرء مع من أحب

May Allah guide you and bring you back into Islam properly. Ameen
report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0Like x 4
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
17
Brother
-534
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2011 00:07
At least watch the videos your self
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -1Dislike x 1
back to top
Rank Image
sister-in-islam's avatar
Offline
westmidlands
857
Sister
453
sister-in-islam's avatar
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2011 09:20
Brother i suggest you stop watching T.V to much and start studing the quran and the sunnah of the prophet p.b.u.h.

And watch what you are writing,because you are treading on a very thin line regarding you imaan.

May Allah protect you from losing your imaan.Ameen.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0Like x 4
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
20,791
Brother
6,914
abu mohammed's avatar
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2011 09:44
It looks like stopincest has a personal problem within his own household and is being told he needs to marry his cousin and now he is blaming Islam.

If you have a problem with Pakistanis, thats your problem. The Culture of Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Africa, America or any other nation is CULTURE, not religion. If you go to some African country and they have a culture of walking around naked, then would you say that you disagree with Islam becuase they rome around naked.

There is a difference between culture and religion, get the facts right then moan.

That has nothing to do with Islam.

People around you will judge Islam by what they see coming from you, so how dare you compare Islam with Christianity by judging those around you.

You call your self Muslim, may Allah guide you further. If it is the will of Allah, he will guide you, otherwise, he will make you a staunch believer of your corrupted beliefs and lies about Islam. Allah has no need for such people.

Science disagrees with the Quran & Islam in many ways, but as time passes, Science has to give in to the word of the Creator, Science is defeated when it makes comparisons to the Quran.

The Quran 1, Science 0.

What the scientists are discovering today, we find that we already have the answer in the Quran.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
20,791
Brother
6,914
abu mohammed's avatar
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2011 11:45

Allah Says in the Quran

Whoever opposes the Rasool after the guidance (the truth of Islam) has become manifest (clear) to him and follows a path other than that of the Mu'mineen, We shall allow him to do that thing which he is doing and then enter him into Jahannam. It is the worst of abodes. Surah Nisaa: Verse 115

Also O you who have Imaan! Obey Alllah, obey the Rasool and those in command among you (your leaders and authorities in all fields, such as the Imams of Jurisprudence in Fiqh).

Allah tells us: "Do you believe in part of the kitab, while rejecting part of it" After reading the verses above, please reflect on the verses below:

And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought. Surah ar-Rum verse 21.

And Finaly

Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful. Surah an-Nisa verse 23.

The Arabic text incase you dont believe me:

4:23

 

Please be carefull with your opinions, cousins marrying is not forbidden, many dont like it, yet many still do it. Its not a MUST like you make it out. Its an OPTION. My final word on this "who ever goes against Allah, goes to hell, simple".

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
9,333
Brother
7,815
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2011 12:33

"stopincest" wrote:
"abu mohammed" wrote:
Who said permissable means "MUST". Dont put words into peoples minds. If Allah has made something permissable, than it is forbidden for us to make it impermissable. It is permissable to pray Tahajjud at night, Do you? if permissable is a MUST in your books? Science will try to do any thing to prove even a single point of Islam to be incorrect. So what, We Believe, and thats it. We dont need Science to prove it. Christians dont marry within the family because they are obsessed with girls in the pubs and night clubs, they end up either marrying them or they have kids and disappear. Islam forbids Incest, so whats the point about discussing as if it is a Muslim problem. From most of your comments on other posts, it seems that you are not comming from a muslim background or you are totaly mislead with a corrupted view of Islam and Muslims. I'm sorry if it seems a little harsh, but all your posts look like want to create fitna. If I am wrong then I appologies in advance.
Permissable means MUST for the Pakistani Muslims Science has done much much more then any religon could ever do people use to die of flu but not any more thanks to Science no thanks to any religion Its good that Christians don't marry within the family there will be less chance of them having a disabled child I read that Islam allows marriage with aunt if the uncle has divorced her that is incest and so is cousin marriage so incest is a Muslim issue but is hidden away I am Muslim but I am ashamed to be

No offense but from your writing skills it appears that you are unable to put your thoughts coherently, let alone read and judge science.


May I ask for your qualifications so that I know what your ability to judge exactly are?
 

You have ignored the simple question when your claims are put to scrutiny.

Its incest according to what? So far everything seems to be a figment of your imagination!

report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 3
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
17
Brother
-534
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2011 17:23
abu mohammed wrote:
It looks like stopincest has a personal problem within his own household and is being told he needs to marry his cousin and now he is blaming Islam.

If you have a problem with Pakistanis, thats your problem. The Culture of Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Africa, America or any other nation is CULTURE, not religion. If you go to some African country and they have a culture of walking around naked, then would you say that you disagree with Islam becuase they rome around naked.

There is a difference between culture and religion, get the facts right then moan.

That has nothing to do with Islam.

People around you will judge Islam by what they see coming from you, so how dare you compare Islam with Christianity by judging those around you.

You call your self Muslim, may Allah guide you further. If it is the will of Allah, he will guide you, otherwise, he will make you a staunch believer of your corrupted beliefs and lies about Islam. Allah has no need for such people.

Science disagrees with the Quran & Islam in many ways, but as time passes, Science has to give in to the word of the Creator, Science is defeated when it makes comparisons to the Quran.

The Quran 1, Science 0.

What the scientists are discovering today, we find that we already have the answer in the Quran.


First thing is first LONG LIVE PAKISTAN AND ITS PEOPLE
I do not have any problem with Pakistan I only have a problem with incest cousin marriage besides the people of Afghanistan, Bagladesh, India, Pakistan, Kashmir were Hindu / Sikh they still to this day carry the caste names such as Raja and Mian they only converted to Islam so that they dont have to pay Jazya tax which is a tax that has to be paid by non-Muslims to Muslims and because these Hindu's and Sikhs ran out of money they converted to Islam if they did not there women would be rapped and there men killed thats why they converted and to proof this fact just last year 2 Sikhs living in Pakistan were beheaded for not paying that tax


If cousin marriage was banned in Islam like it IS in Hinduism and Sikhism then there would be less problems of all kinds be it Disabilities, recessive disorders
having said that there are a lot of things wrong with Hinduism they marry dogs and drink cow piss which is sick

If cousin marriage was banned in Islam then parents would not be forcing there kids to marry there cousins, 80 to 90% of forced marriages to cousins and they involve the Pakistani community


Muslims mix culture and religon together

The Quran 0, Science 1

Muslims are backwards they stone women called sagsar force women to wear the Burqa they don't let there women go out with out a son or husband so called Mehram
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -6Dislike x 6
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
17
Brother
-534
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2011 17:37
Muadh_Khan wrote:
"stopincest" wrote:
"abu mohammed" wrote:
Who said permissable means "MUST". Dont put words into peoples minds. If Allah has made something permissable, than it is forbidden for us to make it impermissable. It is permissable to pray Tahajjud at night, Do you? if permissable is a MUST in your books? Science will try to do any thing to prove even a single point of Islam to be incorrect. So what, We Believe, and thats it. We dont need Science to prove it. Christians dont marry within the family because they are obsessed with girls in the pubs and night clubs, they end up either marrying them or they have kids and disappear. Islam forbids Incest, so whats the point about discussing as if it is a Muslim problem. From most of your comments on other posts, it seems that you are not comming from a muslim background or you are totaly mislead with a corrupted view of Islam and Muslims. I'm sorry if it seems a little harsh, but all your posts look like want to create fitna. If I am wrong then I appologies in advance.
Permissable means MUST for the Pakistani Muslims Science has done much much more then any religon could ever do people use to die of flu but not any more thanks to Science no thanks to any religion Its good that Christians don't marry within the family there will be less chance of them having a disabled child I read that Islam allows marriage with aunt if the uncle has divorced her that is incest and so is cousin marriage so incest is a Muslim issue but is hidden away I am Muslim but I am ashamed to be
No offense but from your writing skills it appears that you are unable to put your thoughts coherently, let alone read and judge science. May I ask for your qualifications so that I know what your ability to judge exactly are?   You have ignored the simple question when your claims are put to scrutiny. Its incest according to what? So far everything seems to be a figment of your imagination!


First of all it does not matter how I write
You dont need to worry about my qualifications
Its INCEST in MOST countries
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -2Dislike x 2
back to top
Yasin's avatar
London, UK
5,622
Brother
266
Yasin's avatar
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2011 18:05
Brother Muadh and Abu Muhammad, if you want to post any information in this topic, you may continue to do so.

This member clearly has no idea how to form discussion, answer any questions or read anything that's written by anyone other than himself.

He still ignores everything and for some reason wants to believes that Qur'aan is against science just like he believes Muslims HAVE to marry cousins (lol). Honestly, this is becoming a circus topic, sad and funny at the same time.

He also goes from one accusation to another and saying it's in the Qur'aan or in Muslims. If others were to read it, they'd probably believe it because that's what people (non-Muslims) look for.

It's people like this that makes us realise how truly blessed we are with proper Imaan and understanding. Allah works in many ways.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 3
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
17
Brother
-534
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2011 20:46
[post removed - please do not promote films, tv and Haraam. Please do not show hatred towards other countries or religions]
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -1Dislike x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
9,333
Brother
7,815
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2011 15:31

"Yasin" wrote:
Brother Muadh and Abu Muhammad, if you want to post any information in this topic, you may continue to do so. This member clearly has no idea how to form discussion, answer any questions or read anything that's written by anyone other than himself. He still ignores everything and for some reason wants to believes that Qur'aan is against science just like he believes Muslims HAVE to marry cousins (lol). Honestly, this is becoming a circus topic, sad and funny at the same time. He also goes from one accusation to another and saying it's in the Qur'aan or in Muslims. If others were to read it, they'd probably believe it because that's what people (non-Muslims) look for. It's people like this that makes us realise how truly blessed we are with proper Imaan and understanding. Allah works in many ways.

Asslamo Allaikum Maulana, 

: - ) I want to start a thread with the title, "The Sky is GREEN" and people can keep asking me why and response will constantly be "Because I said SO!"

There is no discussion with emotionally charged and intellectually bankrupt people. If the person wants to substantiate their point we will consider it otherwise they need to

D R I N K - M A N G O - L A S S I

and continue to believe in whatever they want to believe in.

Jazakullah Khairun Maulana

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
17
Brother
-534
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2011 18:49
Muadh_Khan wrote:
"Yasin" wrote:
Brother Muadh and Abu Muhammad, if you want to post any information in this topic, you may continue to do so. This member clearly has no idea how to form discussion, answer any questions or read anything that's written by anyone other than himself. He still ignores everything and for some reason wants to believes that Qur'aan is against science just like he believes Muslims HAVE to marry cousins (lol). Honestly, this is becoming a circus topic, sad and funny at the same time. He also goes from one accusation to another and saying it's in the Qur'aan or in Muslims. If others were to read it, they'd probably believe it because that's what people (non-Muslims) look for. It's people like this that makes us realise how truly blessed we are with proper Imaan and understanding. Allah works in many ways.
Asslamo Allaikum Maulana,  : - ) I want to start a thread with the title, "The Sky is GREEN" and people can keep asking me why and response will constantly be "Because I said SO!" There is no discussion with emotionally charged and intellectually bankrupt people. If the person wants to substantiate their point we will consider it otherwise they need to D R I N K - M A N G O - L A S S I and continue to believe in whatever they want to believe in. Jazakullah Khairun Maulana



[edit: links removed due to inappropriate images on one links]
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -1Dislike x 1
back to top
Rank Image
ummi taalib's avatar
Unspecified
1,667
Sister
1,604
ummi taalib's avatar
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2011 10:32
I think "stopincest", you should give up this stubborn argument. If you are not happy about aspects of Islam then that is entirely your problem. Please do not force your corrupt beliefs and vulgar language upon us.

Alhamdulillah, we on this site completely accept and are happy with every aspect of Deen.

Many people i know are married to cousins and so far i have not seen any disabilities or any negative consequences. These marraiges to cousins were definitely not forced.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 3
back to top
Rank Image
rizmalek's avatar
Offline
Qatar, Doha
443
Brother
321
rizmalek's avatar
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2011 10:34
stopincest wrote:
abu mohammed wrote:
Who said permissable means "MUST". Dont put words into peoples minds. If Allah has made something permissable, than it is forbidden for us to make it impermissable.

It is permissable to pray Tahajjud at night, Do you? if permissable is a MUST in your books?

Science will try to do any thing to prove even a single point of Islam to be incorrect. So what, We Believe, and thats it. We dont need Science to prove it.

Christians dont marry within the family because they are obsessed with girls in the pubs and night clubs, they end up either marrying them or they have kids and disappear.

Islam forbids Incest, so whats the point about discussing as if it is a Muslim problem.

From most of your comments on other posts, it seems that you are not comming from a muslim background or you are totaly mislead with a corrupted view of Islam and Muslims.

I'm sorry if it seems a little harsh, but all your posts look like want to create fitna.

If I am wrong then I appologies in advance.



Permissable means MUST for the Pakistani Muslims

Science has done much much more then any religon could ever do people use to die of flu but not any more thanks to Science no thanks to any religion

Its good that Christians don't marry within the family there will be less chance of them having a disabled child

I read that Islam allows marriage with aunt if the uncle has divorced her that is incest and so is cousin marriage so incest is a Muslim issue but is hidden away

I am Muslim but I am ashamed to be



You sound like your a follower of Scientology! you need to get your head checked and see a proper scholar and stop referring to Shiekh Google.....

How can you be a muslims and be ashamed to be one, you sould like you aint one!

I wont be suprised if your being forced by your family members to have an arranged marriage or your Girl firend/ boy friend is LOL.

Also i suggest you stop watching TV cos it looks like cant decide whats right or wrong for you..

When someone points you to the truth you need to accept that your an illiterate and you need to take heed. Lucky for all of us Allah is most merciful and does not rush the punishment to us, other wise im sure after your previous post you would have been reduced to dust...

Due to your lack of knowledge and due the strong hold of the Shaytaan on you, your chatting crap. you need to learn how to do wudu, read nammaz and ask Allah for forgiveness.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 3
back to top