Topic Appreciation
rizmalek
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2011 20:08
ummi taalib wrote:
I think "stopincest", you should give up this stubborn argument. If you are not happy about aspects of Islam then that is entirely your problem. Please do not force your corrupt beliefs and vulgar language upon us.

Alhamdulillah, we on this site completely accept and are happy with every aspect of Deen.

Many people i know are married to cousins and so far i have not seen any disabilities or any negative consequences. These marraiges to cousins were definitely not forced.

No I will not give up

[edit: words close to Kufr removed - This is your last warning. Please answer everyone's replies to your argument but simply causing Fitnah will result in a ban]
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2011 20:29
[edit: words close to Kufr removed. Please repent]
+0 -1Dislike x 1
UK
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 8th February 2011 09:19
As the original poster of this topic has not replied to any of the very useful answers provided by numerous members and chooses to paste from unIslamic and non-Muslim's incomplete theories and assumptions, this topic is being locked. In future, please check guidelines on discussions and debate to form an informative and beneficial topic.
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2011 14:55
Assalamualaykum

after reading the thread of 'marrying cousins' (im sorry i missed this thread,well maybe it was a blessing in disguise that i did) but i would like to add to the following regarding the misconception of having disable children:

i personally i have an autistic son, my sister has a 27yrs old son who is also disabled with cerebal palsy. we would not change our children for the world, and accept what Allah ta'ala has gifted us with.

just to clarify i am not married to my cousin, my eldest sister is married to a first cousin and she has 3 healthy children and 9 healthy grandchildren, i do not believe in medical research that marrying first cousins influences the birth of disable children.

i have met numerable parents of disable children, most who have become wonderful friends and are fantstic people, im in constant contact with such parents both muslim and non-muslim, and have rarely met any parent who is married to a cousin.

many muslims and non-muslim's believe that marrying a cousin is a cause of having disable children, i would ask any person to visit a special school to witness for themselves the truth, and not live life believing in accordance to what they read i.e. scientific research, internet, etc.

afterall Allah ta'aala is in control he give what He wishes to whom He wills with what He wills, nothing can be said or done without the permission of Allah ta'aala, everything is only in His control.

having such a child is not a punishment but a great gift and blessing, it is a parents gift of entry into jannah, these children are here as a test for the rest of the people on earth, they are innocent and free of sins and their entry to jannah is guaranteed. it is we who are being tested through them, they are just a means for us.

on a parent workshop as i got to know other parents one of the mothers who was a non-muslim said, at least i know that my son will go to heaven. i was so blown away and struck by her statement, because as muslims we are suppose to be thinking and believing in our Creator and his Deen in this manner. shame on us!

this was just a clarification i wanted to make, unless anyone would like to add anything beneficial to this post, please kindly lock this topic, dont want no pointless debating or negative posting on this issue.
+4 -0Like x 3
UK
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2011 15:51
Jazakillah.

I have unlocked this topic and will merge this with that after this post. (merged)

Just to clarify, you said "and not live life believing in accordance to what they read i.e. scientific research"

There is no scientific research or proof that this is real. It is merely a scientific theory from research of genes and DNA. There's no hard facts, no conclusive data.

Just like the western gurus made people believe the big bang theory to be as real as the sky we see, or dinosaurs being extinct by a meteorite and other ridiculous "theories", they have done the same with this cousin's marriage issue.
+3 -0Like x 3
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2011 09:08
most of pakistan are married to their 1st cousin but for the disability ratio figure to healthy is very low.. there are very good and intellegent pakistani in pakistan.... iv got 2 kids who suffer from under active tyhroid,, me and my wife are NOT cousin... whereever allah give he gives...
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Sister
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2011 10:32
besides which if there was soemthing so wrong with cousin marrying Islam would not permit it, as a matter of fact i know a whole family who most of the cousins are married within the family and they have not even one disabled child in their family!
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2011 12:12
Deformed Children

www.muftisays.com/blog/abu+mohammed/1381_28-03-2011/defor...

The Will of Allah.

O People, if you are in any doubt regarding the resurrection, then (reflect), Verily, We (Allah) have created you from sand, then from a sperm drop, then from a clot of congealed blood, then from a lump of flesh formed (i.e. properly shaped) and (sometimes) deformed so that we display to you
(our power). we keep you in (your mothers) wombs for an appointed time as We please, then We extract you as an infant.' (Hajj 5)

The decision to create a fully and properly formed child or deformed one is the decree of Allah Ta'ala. Deformities in the unborn child are not the result of any accident. These are by Divine design as the aforementioned Qur'aanic Aayat explicitly states. It is Allah Ta'ala who decides if a child is to be born with a deformity.

The stages: according to Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam), forty days after after fertilisation the Nutah (sperm drop) develops into Alaqah
(clot of congealed blood). Within the next 40 days, the Alaqah develops into the Mudhghah (lump of flesh). At the end of the third 40 day period (i.e.
120 days after fertilisation), an angel is sent to breathe rooh (life/soul) into the foetus. At this stage, the angel calls to Allah, 'Oh my Rabb!
Mukhallaqah or ghayr mukhallaqah?'

'Mukhallaqah' means a properly and fully formed child. 'Ghayr Mukhallaqah' means a deformed child. Thus, the development of the foetus into a properly
formed or malformed (deformed) child is decreed by Allah Ta'ala. Allah Ta'ala in His infinite wisdom decides whether the foetus will develop into a
properly formed or malformed (deformed) person.
Since this is the Divine Decree, it does not behove the Mu'min to register displeasure and discontent
when Allah Ta'ala bestows a deformed child to him/her. Parents should understand that the foetus is a gift from Allah Ta'ala. It is destined to develop into a human being. The bestowal of a child to a parent is a wonderful Ni'mat, irrespective of the child being born deformed. Regardless of the condition of the gift, it should always be remembered that the gift is the bestowal of Allah, Rabbul Izzat, the creator Who had chosen the deformed form for the child.

There are many benefits and Great Wisdom in the creation of deformed children. Allah Ta'ala Alone is Aware thereof. But on the day of Qiyaamat the parents who had accepted the Divine Choice will be overjoyed when they behold the immense rewards which Allah will bestow to them for their
contentment and service of love and sacrifice which they had offered the child on earth.
Thus, whether the child is born sick or deformed, parents
should wholeheartedly accept it and not bemoan their fate. Muted silence (i.e. a forced Sabr) is not the attitude which the Muslim parents should
display when they have been awarded a deformed child. While it is not said that one should ask Allah for deformed children, it is imperative that
displeasure and complaint should never be the attitude when a deformed child is born. Allah Ta'ala knows why He had bestowed a malformed child to the parents. When deformed child is born, the parents should accept it with love. The Thawaab for this attitude of love is tremendous. We are sure that the reward for the service of love which the parents will offer their deformed child, will be the ranks of martyrdom. Parents who care lovingly for well-formed daughters will be very close to Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) in Jannah. The proximity will be greater in the case of
having cared lovingly for deformed children. The deformed child shoud not be viewed with disgust and displeasure. Allah's Ni'mat should be accepted
wholeheartedly with gratitude. He knows what is best for His creation.

Majlis vol11 no.8
+3 -0Like x 3
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2011 12:16
stopincest wrote:
I don't want to be rude to anyone but please please stop this cousin marriage thing happing in this day and age in the world we live in today or at least UK EU US because look at it this way your cousins share the same grand parents meaning they share the same blood line as you it would be like marring your own brother and sister so the people who think that its right to marry there cousin should just marry there brother or sister why draw the line if you think that its right to marry your cousin?

The main reasons why this corrupt practice is still followed and is ever growing in the Muslim world because of family pressure because the family want to keep there Property, Land, Jewellery, Money and wealth in the family and a lack of education along with village culture and the greed of coming to UK EU USA because UK has a benefit system along with free health care known as the NHS (National Health Service) every one on benefits is treated free of charge, and because theses families are uneducated and stupid they are all on benefits just to rub more salt in the wound they are known to abuse the benefit system in many different ways. They try to send as much benefit money as possible back to there poor families often living in poor housing or no housing at all, In most cases- they also have lots of children If your thinking why do they have lots of children its because they are uneducated they don't have a job so that's the only why they keep there self's busy and they live in a joint family system meaning they have an extra load on there backs in the event of old parents to look after

I am sure that for a Visa and passport to the countries mentioned above they would do any thing

Also the people who incest marry cousins there children are born with major mental and physical defects along with learning difficulties and the kids suffer through no fault of there own and because the parents are un educated and are unaware of genetic problems that can be caused by cousin marriage think that it's the will of god (ALLAH DI MARZI) as shown in Dispatches When I marry my cousin programme, it is NOT the will of Allah it is made the will of Allah by parents who want children to marry there cousins why would Allah want any one to have a disabled child?

UK should educate these people in as many ways as possible in there own languages about the dangers of Incest cousin marriage yes it will cost money but the money that this education campaign would cost would be less then the treatment of Insect cousin marriage children in total

This corrupt practice must cost the NHS millions and millions of pounds MAYBE IF THE NHS REFUSE TO TREAT THESE INCEST COUSIN MARRIAGE CHILDREN
THEN THE PARENTS OF THE KIDS WHO WANT THEM TO MARRY THERE COUSINS MIGHT HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS ?

At least children living in UK EU US should refuse this kind of marriage
no matter what the outcome is of that refusal and they should seek help from places like the forced marriage unit which is set up by the govt which I think is a very good step

Please stop this sick corrupt practice of incest cousin marriage if you want to save your future generations

Are you insane? how can we STOP the rule that Allah allowed ?are you something big that you want to go against Allah's rule.may Allah guide you!
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Sister
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2011 22:20
i just read the entire topic carefully. seriously have you gone mad??????? why are you making haraam what Allah has made halaal? you say quraan 0 science 1. what science finds today was already in the quraan 1400 years ago.

i seriously pray that Allah guidess you, takes the hatred out of you and bring you back to Islam.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 21st September 2011 17:36
I don't think that member was a Muslim. It just sounds too clear that he has personal issues. My guess is that he wanted to marry someone and their family wanted her to marry his cousin and since then he's been travelling the world (wide web) and causing chaos on Islamic forums.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Londonistan
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 18th October 2011 02:10
stopincest wrote:
[edit: words close to Kufr removed. Please repent]

As your previous quotes were too log, i've decided to go along with the above....

There is no objection whatsoever in the Islamic religion for a man to marry any of his relatives except al-maharim (those forbidden for marriage) whom Allah mentioned in surat al-nisaa', 4:23 (interpretation of the meaning):

Prohibited to you (for marriage) are: your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (who breast-fed you), foster-sisters (who breast-fed from the same woman as you); your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives with whom you have consummated marriage, no prohibition if ye have not consummated; (those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Thus, when Allah mentioned for us the relatives to whom marriage is forbidden, we then come to know that there is no objection for the remainder of the family relations. Among the most prominent evidence of this fact is that the Prophet (peace be upon him) married his daughter Fatima to Ali (may Allah be pleased with them) and he is the son of her father's uncle, as well as the marriage of the Prophet himself to Zainab bint Jahsh (may Allah be please with her) and she is his aunt's daughter (i.e. his cousin); and there are many other such examples.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 18th October 2011 02:27
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 30th October 2011 10:14
cousin marriages are mostly cultural.
Islam neither condones nor condemns cousin marriages,it should be based on compatibility.
No post ratings
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 1st February 2012 21:16
anyway why do you have to get marri wit your cousion anyway can you get marrid with your cousion
No post ratings