Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Wayfair and The Child Trafficking Allegations

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2020 10:45
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

I agree. But not all conspiracy theories are without substance. Some theories are based on facts. The Wayfair allegations may be absolute rubbish or may be something else such as money laundering. Unless someone has been living under a rock then they would know the money laundering theory is not that far fetched. It is known the elite use modern art to launder money. That's why you see silly pieces of artwork with just a line on a canvas go for millions. It's just a front for laundering money. And there is of course the Panama Papers.

We should not fall for conspiracy theories, but we should not be stupid and fall for the information and narrative fed to us through the mainstream media.

Recently it transpired that Epstein had an island where unwilling people were coerced and forced to engage in abusive sexual acts. Many rich and famous people were implicated in this including Prince Andrew. Epstein was taken into custody awaiting a trial that could have potentially exposed many powerful people. Instead of going to trial it is claimed that Epstein committed suicide. Anyone who has reviewed the evidence will conclude that Epstein did not kill himself. He was killed in order to safeguard people more powerful than him. This is a conspiracy, but it is a conspiracy fact and not just a theory.

Keeping an open mind. Conducting research. Questioning the official story. Etc should not be shut down under the slogan of conspiracy theories or conspiracy nutjob. We have evidence of incidents that were regarded as conspiracy theories that were later proven to be true. E.g., Panama Papers, elite sex trafficking, wars based on false evidence, government surveillance through private phones/computers. These are just from the top of my head. If you can debunk these then go for it. I'm listening.

It is ridiculous to lump all conspiracy theories into one pile and discredit them all as a collective. Each theory should be taken on its own merit. Imagine if society lumps all allegations of crimes into one pile and judges them all as one. That's essentially what we are doing by lumping all conspiracy theories as one. Conspiracy theories are allegations of crimes. If there is enough suspicion and evidence then they should be investigated like any other crime. Currently Prince Andrew is wanted for questioning by US prosecutors and the FBI over the whole Epstein thing. Prince Andrew is refusing to hand himself over. Allah knows best if anything will ever come of this or if it will be brushed under the carpet like the Panama Papers and the lies of Saddams WMDs that has killed and maimed millions and destroyed and pillaged a whole nation. The WMDs lies were a conspiracy theory as well. Debunk that theory if you can.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2020 11:08
One thing I have realised over the years is that people are very quick to forget the lies that have been fed to us and the crimes committed by the establishment and media.

E.g. Dr Kelly who was a biological weapons expert who exposed the government lies on Iraq. There is no doubt in any sane persons mind that he was executed under horrible circumstances for his betrayal and his death was written off as a suicide. Much like the death of Epstein.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2020 13:34
Quote:
I agree. But not all conspiracy theories are without substance.

Agreed. Not only this, but there is also the fact that we are living in times where Shaytan has perfected through his minions in this world, the art of shaming people for speaking the truth by making it appear that the truth is nothing but a conspiracy theory. Case in point being the secretive Dajjalic movements all around the world. Anyone speaking about those is labeled a conspiracy theory nut. So I understand and appreciate the efforts of our Muslim brothers to appear modernist by labeling everything out of the ordinary as a conspiracy theory, but I would suggest a more prudent approach would be to find solid evidence for their belief as well not just for the belief that something is a conspiracy theory.

I believe before his conviction the people who were already suspecting something foul about Jeffrey Epstein's connection with the elites, were also labeled conspiracy nuts.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2020 21:22
I think it’s extremely suspicious and so far no actual explanation. Their excuse meant nothing. Even industrial grade cabinets do not go for that much. And I don’t think industrial pillows exist. They’ve just made things worse. They could have come up with something better. Strange.

The girl’s names are not only rare but also rare in their spelling, so it would be a massive coincidence. That being said, I have heard one of the girls had been found straight afterwards and one made a video saying she was not missing (although she was apparently pregnant in a hotel...not exactly convincing.) So THAT points to it perhaps not being a child trafficking technique. But how can they coincidentally pick those names?

I saw a screen print of a Turkish website with a similar situation, I’ll try and find the name of it and more information. Extortionately overpriced products. In this case there was a chart, for a carpet, with the measurements I’m assuming, that included either “girl” or “boy” and also children’s ages. As if a carpet would need that kind of information.

I think it’s ridiculous to dismiss conspiracy theories. Don’t fall for the stigma around it. It’s not just foil hats and crazy preppers, it’s real life. A conspiracy theory can have evidence and can definitely prove to be true. So many past “conspiracies” are now common knowledge. The elite are pedos that use mind control to have their victim disassociate and control them through trauma. You think they’d just forget about MK ultra? They’re using it as we speak. These children and young people they take, they have to subdue them somewhat. This is how, trauma based mind control. And overseeing it all, their lord, shaytaan. All the celebs with the one eye signs and the satanic lyrics, all the recent shows that display devil worshipping and cults in a relatable, romanticised way to young people, the symbols everywhere etc, it’s no accident. This is what we know, so why is it so far fetched to consider this WayFare thing?
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2020 22:30
15JUL2020: Wayfair: The false conspiracy about a furniture firm and child trafficking

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-53416247

Expensive furniture sold by the US-based company Wayfair is at the centre of a bizarre conspiracy theory involving allegations of child trafficking, which has been spreading online.

The unfounded claims first appeared on 14 June in the US but have become a global trend since.

Wayfair has said "there is of course no truth to these claims".

What is the Wayfair conspiracy theory?

The claims originated in the QAnon community - many of whom believe in a far-right conspiracy theory that there's a secret plot by a supposed "deep state" against President Trump and his supporters.

A well-known activist tweeted about the high price of storage cabinets being sold by online retailer, Wayfair.

The user pointed out that the cabinets were "all listed with girls' names," prompting followers to allege that the pieces of furniture actually had children hidden in them as part of a supposed child trafficking ring.

The initial tweet gained little traction until discussion about it was reignited on a Reddit discussion group called "r/conspiracy" almost a month later on 9 July.

By that point, QAnon followers were making supposed links between the fact that some expensive pieces of Wayfair furniture are named after girls, and actual cases of missing children in the US with the same names.

Some of these children are no longer missing and one woman, who was mentioned when a cabinet with her first name was linked to her alleged disappearance as a teenager, did a Facebook live refuting the claims.

She said she never went missing in the first place.

What is Wayfair saying?

When it comes to why some of its items are named after children, Wayfair has explained that the company uses an algorithm to name its products (other retailers also use first names to brand their products).

It acknowledged that the high prices listed may have led to confusion, but says the particular cabinets are large "industrial size" items meant for business or commercial use.

A spokesperson told BBC News: "We have temporarily removed the products from our site to rename them and to provide a more in-depth description and photos that accurately depict the product to clarify the price point."

There are also baseless claims that personalised pillows which can cost up to $10,000 are that expensive because it involves trafficking a child.

Wayfair has refuted this, and put it down to a price glitch on their website. The same sorts of glitches can be seen sometimes with other online sellers.

A new conspiracy theory

But it wasn't long before QAnon activists put forward a new theory.

Some said that after they put stock-keeping unit (SKU) numbers of specific Wayfair products into Yandex - a major Russian search engine - images of young women would appear in the search results.

That claim was true, but was down to a glitch in the search engine.

Newsweek reported that a Yandex search for "any random string of numbers" would return the same results.

Yandex seems to have corrected the issue now, as we've found similar searches no longer return images of young women.

Where has the Wayfair conspiracy spread?

Although it began in the US, the conspiracy theory soon became a global trend.

According to data from CrowdTangle, a Facebook-owned social media analytics tool, the term Wayfair has generated 4.4 million engagements on Instagram. It also spread rapidly on public groups and pages on Facebook, resulting in more than 12,000 posts and nearly a million direct engagements.

Analysis by BBC Monitoring shows the theory also gained huge traction in Turkey, with the second-highest amount of content after the US.

In Latin America, a YouTube post about the conspiracy by a popular Argentine YouTube personality had nearly 90,000 views over the weekend.

Has this happened before?

It has similarities to the unfounded Pizzagate conspiracy theory that spread across the internet when Hillary Clinton was running for US President in 2016.

The fabricated claims, which began on social media, suggested that a pizza restaurant in Washington DC was at the centre of a supposed child sex ring linked to the former presidential candidate's inner circle.

The conspiracy theory became so big it resulted in a US man opening fire in the pizza restaurant in question.
+3 -0Disagree x 1Winner x 1Ha Ha x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2020 23:59
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Salaam.

I know the whole allegation seems very far fetched, but the explanation by wayfair isn't very convincing to me.

There were quite a few weirdly priced items on their site. Including items that should be low priced such as night lights, pillows, children's framed art.

I can understand industrial wardrobes costing a lot of money, but £30,000!? Is that realistic? Are there examples of similar wardrobes being sold by other retailers at a similar price?

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2020 00:02
Eden wrote:
View original post

I saw the video of that girl.

It looks like she is in a hotel room.

It seems she is trying to use a sheet to cover her belly and each time the sheet slips she covers it up again. Some people say she is pregnant.

She seems either drunk, drugged, or suffering from some medical issue.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2020 06:51
If a person's primary source of information is internet heresay, then we're approaching deen and duniya in contradictory ways.

For deen we refer matters to experts. For duniya we should refer matter to experts.

Just like we know DIY deeni research is misguidance, DIY dunyawi research is also misguidance.

Most brothers here can spot a DIY deeni researcher a mile away and shut him down. When it comes to DIY dunyawi research, those of us who have some professional research experience can usually spot a sham a mile away too.

Prof Maripat is a professional researcher, as is Colonel Sahab. Members should make taqlid of their opinions in dunyawi research matters.
+1 -0Like x 1Facepalm x 1Ha Ha x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2020 12:58
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Have to disagree. We must use our own brains and common sense as well. When I approach conspiracies like this, I do it to learn, to consider, to think for myself, not to blindly agree with them. I presume most others do as well. When the world is controlled by pedos and satanists, you can’t just ignore it. The comparison to deen does not make sense to me, as deen is already laid out for us, we already believe, we just need help clarifying it. This is a different situation that requires a different approach and everyone should do their own research, keeping in mind they are mature enough to process it without taking it as 100% truth. These are just clues and hints, the truth we don’t know, but we can build a picture of what is likely going on.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 16th February 2022 13:17
I'm bumping this thread only because I didn't take it so seriously earlier.

I have seen documentaries regarding high profile people and how they traffic children via their websites.

This is bigger than what we can even comprehend!

Muadh's post above is unfortunately just a cover up for the bigger picture.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 16th February 2022 16:08
+1 -0
UK
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 16th February 2022 16:47
+1 -0