Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Coronavirus and Dajjal

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2020 16:11
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Again with the assumptions.

We in Canada are allowed to have social bubbles of up to 10 people who are not members of our household. So we pray with them. We social distance and don't enforce our own opinions on others. Firstly why would we want anyone to feel uncomfortable. But it seems your hate and bias cause you to assume only negative things.

I think the underlying problem is not understanding the difference. Another problem is assuming that if a person disagrees with something, it doesn't automatically mean this person will go defy a government order and go around causing discomfort to others. Usually this is because of lack of knowledge and immaturity. Some knowledge coupled with pride causes people to have such out bursts.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2020 16:13
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi Rajioon.

May Allah Ta'ala forgive her and grant her Jannatul Firdous.
+0 -0Ameen x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2020 16:19
I clearly even mentioned that by law we are allowed to have social bubbles and we use work arounds.
You have so much frustration, take up boxing or take kwon do.

Talking about warm fuzzy feelings. Grow up.

Learn to discuss without assuming. I know they hurt you. But don't show every other person on this forum hostile behavior.

First step in Humility think everyone is better than yourself. Brother I am weak and I fear for my Imaan. You know nothing of our past.

This whole assumptions game of thinking we feel superior is similar to those hallow slogans of don't judge me.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2020 16:27

16th June 2020 16:49

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/13467-coronavirus...

Quote:
This plandemic is part of the Dajjal. The punishment is the munaafiqs in our midst that aid in keeping the Masajid closed.

Social distancing is a joke. No one does it. The numerous plagues that took place before never had reactions like this. Our Aslaaf did not react like this. Increase your Imaani strength/roohaniyat, this is the thing that will aid you from the monkey see monkey do behavior majority of the people are displaying.

17th June 2020 14:52

Quote:
Again assuming what my reaction will be or what it won't be.

I personally don't pray with social distancing and still In Sha Allah never will. I have 30 other people praying Jummah with me and it is perfectly legal due to us standing in rows with our respective social bubbles of 10 people. There are work arounds. Some of my teachers pray with social distancing and others don't at all. But all of them cry to Allah over the situation.

17th June 2020 16:11

Quote:

We in Canada are allowed to have social bubbles of up to 10 people who are not members of our household. So we pray with them. We social distance and don't enforce our own opinions on others. Firstly why would we want anyone to feel uncomfortable. But it seems your hate and bias cause you to assume only negative things.

I think the underlying problem is not understanding the difference. Another problem is assuming that if a person disagrees with something, it doesn't automatically mean this person will go defy a government order and go around causing discomfort to others. Usually this is because of lack of knowledge and immaturity. Some knowledge coupled with pride causes people to have such out bursts.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2020 16:36
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

On the ground in Canada people are treating social distancing as a joke and no one is really following it. Parks and beaches are full. Non muslim Canadians are at the forefront of this.

The second quote you didn't highlight where I said it is perfectly legal to not social distance in Salah with your social bubble. SubhanAllah!

If I am waiting in line at the store or walking in public I social distance to not make other people feel uncomfortable.

Stop the hate Mr. Khan and stop reading things with the wrong objective. I know your burning to prove your points. It's as if you look for key words than pounce.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2020 16:51
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

When did Canada allow and legislate for Social bubble of 10 people?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#82 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2020 17:04
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#83 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2020 17:12
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

12June2020: Friday
13June2020: Saturday
14June2020: Sunday
15June2020: Monday
16June2020: Tuesday
17June2020: Wednesday

So do you mean that your posts apply to just one Jumu'ah? Because you couldn't have been doing these before the 12th of June 2020.

12JUNE2020: Ontario releases ‘social circles’ plan for 10 people to gather without physical distancing

www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-ontario-releases-s...

16th June 2020 16:49

Quote:
This plandemic is part of the Dajjal. The punishment is the munaafiqs in our midst that aid in keeping the Masajid closed.

Social distancing is a joke. No one does it. The numerous plagues that took place before never had reactions like this. Our Aslaaf did not react like this. Increase your Imaani strength/roohaniyat, this is the thing that will aid you from the monkey see monkey do behavior majority of the people are displaying.

17th June 2020 14:52

Quote:
Again assuming what my reaction will be or what it won't be.

I personally don't pray with social distancing and still In Sha Allah never will. I have 30 other people praying Jummah with me and it is perfectly legal due to us standing in rows with our respective social bubbles of 10 people. There are work arounds. Some of my teachers pray with social distancing and others don't at all. But all of them cry to Allah over the situation.

17th June 2020 16:11

Quote:

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#84 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2020 17:21
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Yes because before that all masjids were closed anyways. We prayed with our immediate family.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#85 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2020 17:33
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

let me put aside 999 ways which I can argue and just ask you this. If you have been following Canadian law then why are you questioning other Muslims when they are doing the same and also following their Ulama.

What is your evidence for that?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#86 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2020 18:22
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Read the title of the thread.

Everything is subjective.
It is in relation to Dajjal.

it seems You are using this whole thing as a scapegoat to go against one Alim.
I'd rather not do this back and forth any further due to your negativity.
We are in the endgame now. Fitnah is something almost all households are engulfed in.

Peace be upon you Mr. Khan.
+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#87 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2020 21:05
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

And you have a habit of not answering questions and continuing with unfounded accusations and personal attacks. Skipping the 999 obvious rebuttals to your "claims".

Why should Muslims in Britain ignore the unanimous advice of their scholars (attested by major Darul-ulooms in India/Pakistan) and follow the singular advice of "an Alim" in South Africa and get arrested for breaking the law?

What are your Shariah grounds for it?

P.S: The other obvious question is what is your evidence for linking Coronavirus with Dajjal but I don't want to tax your brains too much.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#88 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 00:49
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

It seems you are to dense to understand when something is objective or subjective.

This forum is only for British Muslims?

My life doesn’t revolve around this forum.

PS: Keep being disrespectful, I pray I get to meet you in person.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#89 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2020 12:57
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#90 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2020 13:13
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

Sure, so lets extend the discussion to many countries:

1. Pakistan: Unanimous opinion that distancing in Salah is permissible
  2. Saudi Arabia: Unanimous opinion that distancing in Salah is permissible
  3. Egypt: Unanimous opinion that distancing in Salah is permissible
  4. Turkey: Unanimous opinion that distancing in Salah is permissible
  5. Jordan: Unanimous opinion that distancing in Salah is permissible
  6. India: Near unanimous or overwhelming majority opinion that distancing in Salah is permissible
  7. Britain: Unanimous opinion that distancing in Salah is permissible
  8. America: Unanimous opinion that distancing in Salah is permissible
  9. Australia: Near unanimous or overwhelming majority opinion that distancing in Salah is permissible
  10. Canada: Near unanimous or overwhelming majority opinion that distancing in Salah is permissible
  11. South Africa: Near unanimous or overwhelming majority opinion that distancing in Salah is permissible

Under the circumstances, would you mind explaining to me as to which rules of Taqleed allow Muslims of these countries to abandon the "unified opinion" or "overwhelming majority opinion" of Ulama of their countries and follow a "Singular Maulana" from South Africa?

Just looking for some help from you from a Shariah perspective and the Usools (principles) which can lead someone to such Taqleed?

Secondly, why would Muslims of these countries read and counter an opinion which is against the verdict of their (local) Ulama?

Jazakallahu Khayran
No post ratings

Jump to page: