Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Who will be with me in the Mountains

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 09:06
@sipraomer

These Ahadith are undoubtedly true and applicable in certain circumstances. I want to know why you ponder so much about this.

Bhai, I assume you live in an urban area in Pakistan. Can you tell me a few ways in which you are hindered from practicing your life according to Shariah? Do you actually see a need for yourself to go to the wilderness to safeguard your Deen?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 10:15
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Salaam

I understand what you are saying. It's a very tough decision to make. But look around you. Look at the world. Everything seems to be falling into place.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 10:32
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

وعلیکم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

You are right sir, things are all pointing in one direction. May Allah grant us sabr and keep us on the right path. Amin
+0 -0Ameen x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 11:11
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Sir! There is a difference between preparations and actually doing the act. We don't need fatwa for preparation. Suppose that Dajjal does appear after five or so years and catches us off guard while we are waiting for fatwas and those responsible are busy eating halwas (only rhyming :). What will we do then? Will we have any excuse?

Did the sahaba رضي الله عنهم stop worrying and preparing? Did Rasoolullah (s.a.w.) wait for wahi that when Allah will inform me that he is going to come in such and such day and time then I will do something? No! They were informed that he will come someday and they started worrying and doing something about it immediately.

Quote:
Hadith - Muslim #7015, Narrated An-Nawwas ibn Sam'an
Allah's Apostle (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) mentioned of the Dajjal one day in the morning. He sometimes described him as insignificant and sometimes described (his turmoil) as very significant (and we felt) as if he were in the cluster of the date-palm trees. When we went to him (to the Holy Prophet) in the evening and he read (the signs of fear) on our faces...

Isn't it ironic that we who are far away from Rasoolullah's (s.a.w.) times and don't even have an iota of the level of iman the Sahaba رضي الله عنهم and the Tabieen رحمة الله عليه and the Aulia had are the most relaxed people, waiting for fatwas from our dear hazrats?
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 11:12
muslimman wrote:
View original post

I am a wierdo and a freak. It is my hobby to worry so just chill. :)
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 13:28
this seems like a futile discussion and people just wanting to create some sort of echo chamber to reinforce what they think. as for going to the mountains, it is up to each and every person to decide if and when that time is. those high sensitivities and more fearful of losing their iman, there time will be sooner than those who feel they can cope. those with no iman or disease in their hearts wont go even if mahdi called them by name to go. if anyone feels staying in cities and with the masses may destroy their iman and their childrens iman imminently then now is time to go.
+1 -0Agree x 1Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 14:33
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Salaam

It is not futile considering how things are moving and changing very fast in the world and middle East. If we don't look towards the quran and hadith in these dark days then where do we look?

As far as I am aware the muslim ummah has never been at such a low point where we are persecuted throughout the world, where we have no true leader, where our people are having their organs harvested, and in all of this we are helpless. Surely Allah is not going to leave us like this for long.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 16:33
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Look brother! Thoughts become things. Otherwise the act of dawah itself is futile and fruitless.
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 21:20

mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

I disagree. 

These sort of threads show that these young men are concerned about protecting their Eemaan and that of their families and in this age, their concern is a huge blessing of Allah Ta'ala.

Many Muslims are on Netflix, watching "The Messiah" while these guys are at least thinking in an echo chamber.

Mubarak to those who worry about Eemaan.

+7 -0Like x 2Agree x 1Winner x 5
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 23:33
I think you guys have missed my point. Maybe I was unclear. Its like marriage or hijrah. It's upto each person to decide when it's time. There's no set age or time for people to marry except it become fard if they fear they gana committee zinaa.

As for hijrah if someone fears they will lose iman then hijrah is fard.

Same here for movin to the mountains. If you feel fitnah is too much and there is risk of losing imaan and that the times which referred to in hadith is here then its time to go.

Allah reward all those on here who are obviously concerned for their imaan and have gayrah for this deen.
+0 -0Ameen x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2020 04:40
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Well! Things are heading to that direction.

Before starting a race there is "'Ready! Steady! And then Go!'"
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2020 05:42
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

I agree, but shall we leave such an important decision to only a subjective feeling that: ‘now is the time, let us move’? or shall we try to set a criteria for it, if possible. After all it involves leaving a lot of responsibilities to ‘others’, leaving congregational prayers etc...

This is the question !

I understand sipra’s call for preparations, whatever that means, but putting it into practice demands an exact ‘point of time’ or at least a ‘period of time’ when we are ‘sure’ that it has become impossible to save our Iman while living in the society and that we need to withdraw from it...

That is why i humbly suggested that every generation have been taking their time to be filled with fitna, think of the time when Baghdad was destroyed by Mongoles and the khalifa was killed, think of the more recent history when almost every Muslim country was under colonial occupation ? The Muslims then, must have thought that ‘now is the time’, but that was not the time !

Events do happen, some events are tough to absorb, but this ummah has an inbuilt ability to bounce back and take on the adversity. We can not forget that lesson from our history easily....
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2020 17:11
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Well sir! This is what is the part of the puzzle and this is what makes it interesting yet dangerous.

The fitnah of dajjal is clear yet ambiguous at the same time. His exact day and time is not known by the makhlooq but signs which show that his arrival is near do exist. The thing is that who will notice those signs.

By preparations what I mean?

1. Doing amaal which will strengthen our iman.
2. Leaving haram environment as much as possible.
3. Dis associating with people who can or may damage our iman.
4. Clearly but silently indicating to the society that we are a separate group concerned for our iman and not your culture.
5. Living simple and tough life. Leaving luxuries, laziness and easiness. Being content on less.
6. Learning Quran and Sunnah.
7. Tabligh trips if done rightly are good training processes. Take benefit of this platform while paying no heed to bayans without authentic sanad. I don't agree to some things of tablighi brothers but doesn't mean that I reject the good things we gain from the work of tabligh if we follow the usools. Tablighi people is not our concern. Our concern is with the work of Tabligh itself.
8. Educating our families about the fitnahs of current age and of dajjal.
9. Preparing our minds that if the time and need arises and if we have to leave all the things of the civilized world then we will do it, we must do it and there is no choice but to do it at the right moment.
10. Consistent evaluation of our environment and the world happenings and be on guard at all times. Be sensitive to the world events at local as well as international level.
11. Finding like minded people because the Ashab e Kahaf migrated in the form of a group and it was not one person isolating himself. Instead, it was a jamaat isolating itself.
12. I have a feeling that Maulana Ilyas Rahmatullah Alaih had had dajjal in his mind and I also believe that Tablighi Jamaat is doing the work of Ashab e Kahaf and not of Sahaba RA. They are not interested in changing the system but just in preserving their iman. They like sufis are not interested in dunia. Tablighi Jamaat is a Giant Moving Khanqah with each person having different capabilities and aptitude.
13. And obviously, Taliban are the elite jamaat and they are the cream.
+2 -0Like x 2