Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

I Apologize to All (My Last Post)

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2019 15:14
Assalam u Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

If I ever have offended anyone intentionally or un-intentionally because of my ignorance or short temper, then I ask forgiveness whole heartedly. Please forgive this weak brother of yours.

I am not qualified enough to post here. Reject all of my posts. Ignore whatever I have written. Except this last post of mine.

I will Insha Allah never post on this forum again. I am content in my dreams. The reality is too bitter for me to swallow.

All I wanted was betterment and progress for this ummah. If you people think that my ideas are not realistic or are creation of ignorance or my own nafs then reject them and ignore them.

If you believe that the solutions I provide or try to think of are not practical then throw those solutions against the wall.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Agree x 1Disagree x 3Ameen x 1Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2019 15:47
lol!

Someone who produces work like these amongst rotten apples and good apples is not useless.

You walk away now, you prove that you have no back bone! You stay and share your ideas, you prove you are not a failure

Waiting for your next post ;)

+1 -0Ameen x 1Winner x 1Facepalm x 1
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2019 17:48
Quote:
I am not qualified enough to post here.

That's okay, you can retake the exam for half price to become re-qualified to post on this forum.
+4 -0Like x 2Creative x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2019 18:17
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

The issue is you are taking your own opinion and yourself extremely seriously to the point where even if you are proven wrong or you feel your opinion even though right was not really accepted or appreciated, makes you feel sad , rejected or perhaps a blow to the ego.

The way to engage in online forums is to detach first from the desire to be accepted in people’s eyes and that they grant you some status. Don’t care about whether you impress people or not. Don’t care if you will make friends or not. Don’t care about being popular. You are here to learn and discuss.

Rather put forth your opinions about whatever you feel like. It’s a public forum. Not everyone will agree, and depending on the popular mindset of the users, you might actually be cornered. But at the end, remember this is not about emotions.

Don’t let the emotions take over to such an extent where you start to loose the focus from the discussion and onto your own self. It’s never here about our own selves. Those who take it upon personally too much are feeling sore at the end.

Also it is ok to be wrong, it never takes anything away from you or makes you any less. And it is ok to disagree. And it is okay to be alone in your own opinion and become un popular. And it is okay to take a break if you feel it’s needed.

At the end of the day it is just Qal wa qeel here and discussion and heated debates. We can all get charged and be passionate about our points. But it’s important to zoom out at some point, keep the bigger picture in mind. The world will not necessarily go into the direction we feel it should go into or must go into. Ibada is always better then extra talks.

Just stay sincere to yourself and Allah and the deen and with people . Allah guides the sincere seekers.

Now i would say come back to the ring and put your gloves on:)....... whenever you are ready again.

+3 -0Like x 2Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2019 18:29
Mufti Menk to sipraomer? :)
Loading tweet

Mufti Menk always tweets the right message at the right time and thousands can relate to it, SubhanAllah
+5 -0Like x 2Winner x 1Creative x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2019 18:30
Now I'm just waiting for Mufti Menks welcome tweet ;)
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2019 19:06
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Not a good attitude to take brother. Imagine if the ambiya took this approach lol. There wouldn't be no believer ever. Nuh (as) spent 950 years yet vast majority rejected him. Good things come to those who preserver. Look at the seerah. 13 years of dawah yet barely any success in makkah and increased persecution. Did rasoolullah (saw) give up and walk away? 10 years later he changed entire world for good.

These forums are not a popularity contest anyway. Im sure others will tell you they disagree alot with me but alhamdulilah they still let me post and time to time I give me 2cents
+6 -0Like x 6Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2019 08:32
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Bismillah.

Not sure what happened here. Best for you to stay, no need to leave.

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2019 08:55
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Assalam u Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

If I ever have offended anyone intentionally or un-intentionally because of my ignorance or short temper, then I ask forgiveness whole heartedly. Please forgive this weak brother of yours.

I am not qualified enough to post here. Reject all of my posts. Ignore whatever I have written. Except this last post of mine.

I will Insha Allah never post on this forum again. I am content in my dreams. The reality is too bitter for me to swallow.

All I wanted was betterment and progress for this ummah. If you people think that my ideas are not realistic or are creation of ignorance or my own nafs then reject them and ignore them.

If you believe that the solutions I provide or try to think of are not practical then throw those solutions against the wall.

What I have learned from difficult experience is that it is not a wise thing to offer an unqualified reassurance to these sentiments.

I mean we are human and we do commit mistakes and sometimes these are very face-palm worthy mistakes.

Yet I suppose you should not give up on the things. But once again brothers and sisters have already said these words and thus I simply reaffirm their hope as well as optimism.

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Quote:
lol!

Someone who produces work like these amongst rotten apples and good apples is not useless.

You walk away now, you prove that you have no back bone! You stay and share your ideas, you prove you are not a failure

Waiting for your next post ;)

You are talking about the thread with the title: Blueprint of the Political-Socio-Economic System of Islam.

I agree with your argument. Unfortunately I have not gone through the posts in that personal thread where we can not comment but threads like that are my favourite. I do not mean that other type of threads are not good or useful or noteworthy. In fact other threads my have more Noor in them but for the current bad state of Ummah warrants that we pay sufficient attention to the issues taken up in that thread.
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Quote:

That's okay, you can retake the exam for half price to become re-qualified to post on this forum.

Loveliest words. My felicitation Maulana.

Actually for quite sometime I have curtailed my indulgence not only in Spiritual but even Deeni threads - my energies are limited and hence it is difficult to give attention to even those threads that are essential and bear utmost attention.

Indeed we must increase the Spiritual and Deeni threads on the Forum even if worthless people like me do not find time for these.

In particular I am touched to the core by your cheering words for Sipraomar.

As-Saif wrote:
View original post

Quote:

The issue is you are taking your own opinion and yourself extremely seriously to the point where even if you are proven wrong or you feel your opinion even though right was not really accepted or appreciated, makes you feel sad , rejected or perhaps a blow to the ego.

Oh my! You have hit the nail on the head. All of should pay attention to this point, this issue and take appropriate action. This is easier said than done but done it must be. Even if it is a long and arduous journey. And long and arduous journey it is. But it does not mean that we can not cross to the other side where we stop taking our opinion too seriously.

For the record I do not claim that I am on the other side of this route. I do get disturbed by the contrary opinion and in most of these cases it is ego that is doing myself in. May Allah SWT have Mercy on me and on us.

Mufti Menk paying personal attention to our brother? Wow, now I am feeling like following our brother. (Just kidding.)
+1 -0Like x 1