Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

How to be fundamental /hardcore Muslim

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2019 04:09

Assalamu alaikum. 

What can I have to do if I want my fiancee to be fundamental /religious Muslima...

Alhamdulillah , Allah guided me to the straight path from my teenage through tabligh/tasawwuff /taleem . I was looking for more religious girl who should wake me for tahajjud(:D).. I was praying for that. If I found my fiancee is general Muslima who prayes sometimes /sometimes not , what are the basic steps should I take so that we can be good Muslims . I m a  basic Muslim who love to be called hardcore mulla . 

Jazakallah khaira

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2019 09:26
Sort out your intentions, that's really important.

You accept that you are a basic Muslim, yet you want to be called hardcore mullah.

Don't practice your deen so that people will call you mulla, don't practice your deen to be seen by others to recognise you. Be sincere in your intention and practice your deen for the pleasure of Allah.

Otherwise, people will end up calling you a hardcore mullah but when you go to Allah seeking your reward, Allah will say that he gave you what you wanted in the dunya, i.e. fame. You seek fame, you get fame.

Study the Hadith on intentions, read up on the threads on this topic. Don't let it waste your efforts. Find out what happens to the mullah who practices and preaches his deen just because he wanted to be called or known as......

Be very careful.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 1