You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
bint e aisha
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2019 14:59
I have been ignoring the problems of the Uyghur Muslims for too long a time owing to the fact that China is crucial for the defense of Muslims of Indian subcontinent. It is clear that Imran Khan has been bearing the similar posture for the same consideration.

But then there is the question of the defense of the Muslims in China. That is what changes the perspective.

My task at the moment is merely intellectual cud-chewing. Imran Khan's problems are much more drastic and gigantic.

Chinese inhuman treatment of Muslims in not acceptable to me. I condemn Chinese actions. They better be more transparent about their dealings with the Muslims.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2020 15:49
Life Constrained for Chinese the World Over

(Google Translation is not doing much justice to this piece : an FB Post.)

एग़ोर मुसलमानों को जेल जैसे कैंपों में क़ैद करने वाले चीनियों पर पूरी दुनिया की ज़मीन तंग होकर रह गई है , कोरोना वायरस की वजह से सारी दुनिया चीन और चीनियों से ख़ौफ़ में मुब्तला है...
कोरोना वायरस के कारण यूरोप और एशियाई देशों में साइनोफॉबिया हो गया है जिसका मतलब है चीन या चीनी नागरिकों से ख़ौफ़..
यूरोप के कुछ देशों (जिनमें इटली अव्वल नंबर पे है)में चीन का कारोबार ठप होकर रह गया है , उनकी दुकानों और होटलों पर ग्राहकों की संख्या नगंण्य हो गई है , कुछ जगह तो साइन बोर्ड लग गए हैं कि चीन से आने वाले लोग इस जगह दाख़िल ना हों ! दुनिया भर से चीन के लिए फ्लाइट उड़ानें कैंसिल हो रही हैं..
साउथ कोरिया जापान और वियतनाम के होटलों में तो चीनी ग्राहकों के दाख़िले पर ही पाबंदी लग गई है , यहां तक कि इंडोनेशिया के एक होटल के बाहर होटल से चीनियों को निकालने के लिए प्रदर्शन तक हुए हैं..
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2020 17:37

Maripat wrote:
View original post

As a Pakistani, we have studied our two giant neighbours India & china for over 70+ years and it is vital for our survival to understand how both of them work in the absolute minutest details.

China is our all-weather friend.

India is our all-weather enemy.

1. Chinese are driven by money (and trade) and they don't really care about anything else, no morals, no ethics or anything else. American (Capitalists) have some morals and inhibitions, Chinese will sell you anything for money! There is no religion, no morals, no ethics except M-O-N-E-Y. It so happens that the key of BRI goes through Gawadar (Pakistan) so CPEC is the jugular of Chinese economic channel so they support Pakistan. Chinese also need us to keep India in check and we need China to keep India in check. 
  2. Secondly, their whole governance system is based on conformity and they will REACT and ENFORCE conformity at all costs. Muslims in China, look different, speak differently and do not integrate (into mainstream China) so Chinese have been stamping down on them since 1949 as they have been doing to the Tibetans except people of Tibet are in tiny numbers compared to Muslims.

Its a shame that we (Pakistanees) are silent on the treatment of Chinese Muslims for the sake of a few Yuans, our Ulama are also Silent when they know what is happening right next door. We keep talking about Kashmir and CAA but forget that there is regular bus Service from Islamabad which we can take (with minimal problems) right into China and witness events with our own eyes.

We seek forgiveness from Allah Ta'ala for our Silence!

+1 -0Like x 1Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Hindustan
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 20th February 2020 04:04
Maripat wrote:
View original post

"Unjust" google translation:

The land of the entire world is left tight (constricted) on the Chinese who have been imprisoned in the camps like the prisoner of Egor Muslims, due to the Corona virus, the whole world is in awe of China and the Chinese ...

Cyanophobia has occurred in Europe and Asian countries due to Corona virus which means fear from China or Chinese citizens ..

In some countries of Europe (in which Italy is number one), China's business has come to a standstill, the number of customers in their shops and hotels has become negligible, in some places the sign boards have been put that people coming from China Do not enter the place! Canceling flight flights to China from all over the world ..

Hotels in South Korea, Japan and Vietnam have been banned from entering Chinese customers, even demonstrating outside a Indonesia hotel to expel Chinese from the hotel.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Hindustan
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 06:34
Maulana Akbar Hashmi is an Imam, Khateeb, and Mudarris at Syed Nagar, Pune, India. He is an active member of the Jamiat Ulama (Mahmood), and also works at an IT company in Pune. He is founder and president of Islahe Muasharah Foundation, a social welfare organization in Pune. He has traveled to China and is in contact with Muslims living in China. He has this to say about the Uighur Muslims of China:

Quote:
In order to speak about the conditions of Muslims in China, one has to travel to China and talk to the people there and obtain firsthand information. Mufti Taqi Usmani (DB) writes detailed accounts of the places that he visits. I have read his travelogue, Jahan e Deedah, more than ten times when I was a student. I learned a lot from his written accounts. Mufti Taqi Sahab gives us firsthand accounts of those places and peoples.

Mufti Tariq Masood (DB) has given a talk on the Uighur Muslims of China being oppressed. My opinion is that scholars should not unwittingly spread misinformation. I do not approve of speeches by scholars where they claim that Muslims in China are being oppressed because of their religion. In the case of Mufti Tariq Masood's (DB) talk, a man from the congregation stood up and gave testimony that he had witnessed the oppression of Muslims in China. I do not agree with such tactics.

Presently, some scholars in the Ummah have adopted this style of addressing the public and presenting them with unverified information. I personally greatly respect Mufti Tariq Masood Sahab (DB) and listen to his speeches regularly. I am also fond of him. However, I disagree with him about what he says about Muslims in China.

I have visited China twice already, and plan to visit again, and this time spend six months in China. I plan to travel by road this time. I hope to tell you about the condition of Muslims throughout China.

(From my earlier visits) I can tell you that in Yunan in Southern China near the border with Laos, there are separate Darul Ulooms where men and women are learning and becoming scholars of Islam. In the city of Kunming, there are 800-year-old mosques that were built by Chinese Muslims. (There are cities in China which have more than one hundred and two hundred mosques.) Thousands of Muslims from all over the world travel to China for business. Some, such as a close friend of mine, have even married local women. She is very particular about hijab. The couple spend time in masturat jamat regularly.

Xi Jinping is a great leader and very considerate of Muslims in China. He has built mosques in China using government funds. The Chinese government provides scholarships to Muslim students who want to study at Madinah University or Al Azhar University in Egypt. We are not told about such things.

Now, coming to the Uighur Muslims of Xinjiang. The situation there is similar to the situation in Kashmir in India. Just like Kashmir is a militarized zone in India, the army is present in Xinjiang. Xinjiang borders four neighboring Muslim countries -- Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan. People from all these countries are allowed to travel to Xinjiang by road.

To get a better understanding of Muslims in China, I urge you to look at what the local Muslims of China are saying. Don't be swayed by the news presented by the BBC and CNN. (They are only advancing the agenda of the Western powers to discredit China in the Muslim world because of its global prominence and threat to Western interests.)

* Statements in parentheses have been taken from a separate talk by Maulana Akbar Hashmi.

Halalified YouTube Audio
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 06:48
So according to Maulana , China is building mosques
No post ratings