Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Forget Imam Mahdi

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2019 12:38
Assalamu Alaikum!

Forget Imam Mahdi, Khilafa and other things which this radical (sipraomer the ignoramus) regularly posts about.

However, some genuine and honest questions.

What is the percentage of hate crimes against Muslims since the last decade in secular regimes, especially in the West. Are these crime rates increasing or decreasing? Is this secular system trust-able? Can the situation in Burma and in Kashmir and in India ever happen in the West? Will these governments allow practicing Muslims to practice their faith living under their rule for long? Will secular system remain patient with their individual practices for long? Are things worsening or getting better? Do Muslims living in materially advanced areas need to migrate now to less advanced area in order to protect their iman? Not because advancement is wrong itself. However! this advancement is being used to damage the faith of muslimeen in terms of propaganda of media, materialistic approach to everything etc. Do Muslims need to leave the paradise of Dajjal (referring to the hadith and interpretation of some ulema of that hadith)?

Or are things getting better? Is Islamophobia and apostasy rate declining? Are Muslims getting better amaal wise and security wise?

These are all genuine questions not to disappoint or instill fear in Muslims around the world. Just some questions to reflect upon. Ask these questions from yourselves in your heart. No need to reply the answers on this thread if you don't feel like. However, these are all genuine questions.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2019 12:51

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Ludhyanwi (RA) and others have advised to refrain from addressing Mahdi (AS) as "Imam" Mahdi (AS). There is no such thing in the Sunni doctrine at all, no one calls him "Imam" Mahdi (AS) it is a Rafidhi terminology. I assumed that you are Sunni, previously.

Consider it or have your ego brush this aside, don't really care...

Why do we need to "forget" about Sayyiduna Mahdi (AS) to speak about these topics? These are genuine and grave concerns and so is the emergence of Dajjal, second coming of Sayyiduna Isa (AS) and Mahdi (AS). Why does it needs to be neglected?

There is a serious problem with garbage collection in Karachi:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-49562462

W-H-Y do we need to F-O-R-G-E-T about Mahdi (AS) in order to address the filth problem in Karachi?

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2019 14:07
That is right...

I was corrected about using the title “Imam” with the name of Syedena Mahdi by a scholar, I had forgotten it :(

He corrected me about one more thing, NOT TO USE علیہ السلام with the name of Syedena Mahdi. He said, “traditionally this title belongs to the prophets only, and secondarily for Ahle bait رضى الله عنهم (only when their names are used along with the prophet صَل الله عليه و سلم ، individually even with their names we should use the title رضى الله عنه)”.

I remember, for a long time I remained confused about what to use with the name of Syedena Mahdi :

We could not use ‘عليه السلام’

We could not use رحمه الله as traditionally it is used for those who have passed away, and Syedena Mahdi is not even born yet..

We could not use رضى الله عنه as despite all his grandeur he is still not a sahabi...

But then I came across a book where Mujaddad Alfe Thani ra had used the title رضى الله عنه for him, probably for the reason that after all he will be a sahabi of Syedena Eisa عليه السلام

والله اعلم
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2019 15:02
Rising hate crimes and Islamophobia has always been a concern and most Muslims in the west know and understand that things could turn and turn very quickly.

(Practising) Muslims in the west have been looking at their Hijrah options for decades and are not oblivious to the dangers. Many Muslims made Hijrah to the Middle East and faced enormous difficulties and many have returned. They have returned not because of difficulties because Middle East isn’t really an ideal Islamic environment for the children.

Many may disagree but (parts of) England can be a much better environment to bring up your children then UAE/Bahrain etc. Saudi Arabia lacks options for educating your children (Islamically or Secularly).

The extremists Jihadi types say that there are “no Islamic countries or Muslim states” in the world and then also expect Western Muslims to make Hijrah. Why on earth would you go from one Non-Muslim state to another Non-Muslim state?

The reality is that situation differs from country to country. It is extremely difficult for Muslims to live an Islamic life or impart Islamic education to their children in most European countries, in fact it is impossible in many European countries. It is relatively easy to do so in drug and prostitute infested Leicester. In America, it also differs from state to state. Mobile (Alabama) is not the same as NYC or Houston (Texas). Thus the situation differs from place to place.

My most favourite place in the world is Southern California and it suits my nature & style perfectly. HOWEVER, from an Islamic point of view it is not a good option. If Islam was NOT a concern for me, then I would live in SoCal (from a dunya point of view).
In Canada, Toronto and a few densely populated Muslim areas are also a good option. I personally love Toronto and consider it to be a good choice for Muslims in the West.

Middle East may be suitable for some Muslims, for others Malaysia might also be an option. Indian/Pakistani Muslims generally tend to return to motherland in these conditions.

India is downright dangerous and Pakistan is a failed state. Apostasy, Vulgarity, Secularism are equally commonplace in Pakistan and it is NOT the land of milk and honey which Pakistanees claim it to be.

For safety and security, some countries in South/Central America are better suited for Muslims in the west as long as they overcome the language barrier.

I know that majority of Western Muslims have low to average savings and non-portable skillset so the options are limited.

The “extremist” Muslims advise Indian Muslims to make Hijrah but forget to consider that many Indian Muslims are poor, deprived and marginalised where will they make Hijra to? Same for the west. Muslims in the west work, pay their bills and survive! Many of them DO NOT have the money or the means to make Hijrah even if they want to.

+2 -0
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2019 15:46
Muadh_Khan wrote:
Many may disagree but (parts of) England can be a much better environment to bring up your children then UAE/Bahrain etc. Saudi Arabia lacks options for educating your children (Islamically or Secularly).

100% accurate. Islamic education there's almost no 'real' options compared to UK

sipraomer wrote:
Is Islamophobia and apostasy rate declining?

In Liverpool it's declined :)
+0 -0Agree x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2019 15:59
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

BY
Hakim ul Islam Hadrat Maulana Qari Muhammad Tayyib Rahimahullah

Nowadays, people from various circles complain that the nations of the world are oppressing us. The Christians have oppressed, the Hindus have oppressed, and that they have pillaged and plundered Muslims.

This complaint is incorrect. No one has hit and oppressed you. You (Muslims) have oppressed yourselves. It is the Soul of the Qur’an and the Soul of Iman that gives Muslims life. However, you have corrupted and destroyed this Soul. And have transformed it into a corpse. Thus, it is the duty of every nation to bury the corpse or to incinerate it. I cannot be left exposed, for its stench will spread and overwhelm people. Their health will then suffer.

Now when a nation disposes of corpses, what justification is there for complaining and wailing? If Muslims enliven the Soul; no one will then have the audacity to attack the living being. But a corpse (the corpse of the Muslim nation) is lying around. Whoever wishes, he can dispose of it. Muslims! You have become like corpses. So, if someone sets (you) ablaze, then why do you cry? If someone thrashes you, why do you wail? Enliven the soul within yourselves. When Imaani life is instilled in you, no one will have the strength and the temerity to even look at you scornfully. However, if you are hollow and bereft of spirituality (Roohaaniyat), then anyone will be able to deal with you as he deems appropriate.

Have you seen a ball? When it is filled with air and then placed on the ground and kicked, it will traverse a distance. It is not the strength of the ball; it is the strength of the air that was filled in it. Deflate it, then try kicking the ball. It will not soar through the air. So, if you have deflated yourselves, having expelled the ‘air’ (the Rooh) of the Qur’an, Hadith and Imaan, you will be compelled to be submissible to whomever thrashes you. On the other hand, if you are filled with the Rooh of Imaan, no one will be able to thrash you, They will then fear you.

Therefore, do not criticize others. Reform your soul. Create life in yourself. Then, no one will have the strength to even look at you. This will be the effect of the Soul of the Qur’an and Hadith.

The Sahabah (Radhiyallahu anhum) were the repositories of this enlivened Soul. It was with this Soul that they went from strength to strength. With the Soul of Imaan they changed the map of the world. Today, we have killed this soul enabling the world to changed our form. This is the difference between you and the Sahaabah. You have become easy for manipulation by the world which buffets and disfigures you at its whim and fancy. Akbar said,

What happened, the times have changed you?

A man is he who changes the times

You should become men, not people who beat their spouses. A man should not become a woman. Strive to change the times, not to be carried away by it. It will happen when you make the effort. When the power of Iman, the power of spirituality and the power of the Qur’an are within you, then no one will have the audacity to confront you.

Twelve centuries ago, the Jews and Christians came of their own accord pleading for Muslims to rule and govern them. They preferred Muslim domination over them. But today, far from being prepared to be your subjects, they impose their rule and domination on us. Today, you have corrupted your Imaani Soul, therefore the nations of the world are not prepared to become your serfs. This is the difference.

I remember a very interesting incident. Maulana Salim Sahib (Rahimahullah) was living in Makkah Mukarramah. During the Zionist Revolution the Jews had taken control of some areas of Egypt and of Masjid al Aqsa as well. He narrated an incident of a person that came from Egypt when Gaza was taken over by the Jews. The Muslims fled from there to Egypt to save their lives and honour. A poor old scholar also left with his wife. They had no conveyance, so they travelled on foot, struggling for 30 to 40 kilometres to Al Arīsh. From there, the border of Egypt was closed.

The Jews then captured him. From the opposite side, a Jeep of one of the Jewish commanders was coming. The scholar was holding the hands of his children. The commander had took pity on him due to his old age. He stopped his Jeep and asked, “Who are you?” He said his name. “Where do you want to go?” He replied, “Cairo.” “Why?” “There is unrest here.” The commander said, “Have you no transport?” The old scholar replied, “No, I do not have transport. There was a revolution and the Jews took control.” The Jewish commander said, “I pity your old age. Sit in my car; I shall take you to the border. Where will you take your wife and weak children? It is forty miles from here.”

At first, the old scholar was apprehensive, fearing that this person had ill designs for him and his family. The commander then assured him of safety. “Please be convinced, I shall take you there.” He took the family to an Egyptian camp which the Jews had taken control of. The commander took him to a tent, left him there saying, “Rest for a while. Rest, I shall bring food. You eat, and then I shall take you.”

He made the old man sit on a sofa, while the commander sat on the ground. The commander said, “You should be aware of Umar (radhiyallahu anhu)?” The old man said, “What! He is a Sahabi and a great Khalifah of Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam).” The commander said, “Can you mention some of his qualities?” The old man replied, “Yes.” He then began to mention the virtues, status, and perfection of Sayyidunā Umar (radhiyallahu anhu). After attentively listening, the Jewish commander said, “Are these the qualities of Umar (radhiyallahu anhu)?” He said, “Yes.”

The commander said, “When these qualities were in the Muslims, then we, the Jews, were in subjugation at their feet. What is your condition today? The room that I have seated you in, it is the room of an Egyptian Lieutenant. Yesterday, twenty five soldiers were under him. This is his tent. Bottles of liquor are lined in it. There are couches here. Lawful women (wives) and unlawful women (prostitutes) were with him. Yet he came to fight the Jews. So why should the Jews not overpower and defeat him? When the qualities of Umar (radhiyallahu anhu) were present, the Jews were beneath your feet. Why are you grieving?”

The scholar was now silent. What answer should he give? It is reality. The commander said: “I only wanted to show you this (i.e. the immoral condition of the Muslim army). Now come, I shall take you.” He took the scholar in his Jeep and left him at the border of Cairo. The scholar thanked him. The commander said, “We do not oppose your religion, we oppose you people. You do not follow your religion or our religion. You indulge in liquor, immorality and amusement, so why should we not fight you? Why should we not assert control over you?” (End of the episode)

I mention this story because the same Jews and Christians who were under your domination are today advising you. What a change! What were we and what have we become? There is a need to change this condition. The first foundation of this is education (of the Deen) and moral reformation. Seek knowledge from the Ulama-e-Rabbānī. Seek knowledge of the Qur’an and Sunnah for giving practical effect to the teachings of the Deen. Correct your interests and understanding, stay in their company and create in you the Colour of Allah as He says in the Qur’aan:

“The colouring of Allah – who is better in colour than Allah? [Surah al Baqarah 2:138]

Adorn yourself with the Colour of Allah. Reading the Book is not sufficient, it is necessary to create this Divine Colour. The heart has to be reformed. It will not be reformed without striving and training. This is the urgent need. These Madaaris and the true khaanqahs have been established for this – to correct the hearts and the bodies. This must be done. If you will not do this, then be prepared for the domination of the enemies. They will subjugate and enslave you.

You have been sent to overpower all religions as Allah Ta’ala says in the Qur’aan: “……So that it (Islam) dominates over all religions.”

But, when this Deen is not in you, then who will you overpower? Heed and take lesson.” (End of Hadhrat Qaari Tayyab’s discourse)

The Ship of the Ummah is not sinking – it has already sunk and now awaits Mahdi for salvaging it.
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2019 23:11
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Same for hasan and hussian رضي الله عنه. Alot of deobandi scholars from indpak call them imam hasan imam hussian
+0 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd October 2019 12:22
@As-Saif

Since, Sayyidina Mahdi رحمة الله عليه is not a prophet, it is better to avoid using عليه السلام which is mostly used with the prophets as far as my information is concerned.

I would prefer رحمة الله عليه because despite of him being in the future, there is a difference between him and rest of the ummah. His actions have already been told through ahadith, and he is the chosen one and he will be granted Jannah because his actions are already told and his end is already told to us by the Prophet (s.a.w.).

So! My heart is not content with the usage of عليه السلام. Plus, I have myself heard shias using عليه السلام for non prophets. Have never heard or read Sunni ulema doing so.

Since, this is a democracy, let the wise guys do whatever they want.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd October 2019 13:20
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

To end this confusion and to be in line with your findings as well as a few others, why don't you use (HA) after the name :)

(Hafizahullāh)
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd October 2019 13:54
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Good suggestion Hazrat. Jazak Allah. Genuinely, best advice.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd October 2019 15:53
It’s definitely not too big of a deal, but since the discussion is on then let me present to add to the discussion.

ابن القيم رحمه الله :
" ثم اختلفوا في السلام : هل هو في معنى الصلاة ، فيكره أن يقال : السلام على فلان ، أو يقال : فلان عليه السلام ؟ فكرهه طائفة ، منهم أبو محمد الجويني ، ومنع أن يقال عن علي : عليه السلام . وفرق آخرون بينه وبين الصلاة ، فقالوا : السلام يشرع في حق كل مؤمن ، حي وميت ، وحاضر وغائب ، فإنك تقول : بلغ فلانا مني السلام ، وهو تحية أهل الإسلام ؛ بخلاف الصلاة فإنها من حقوق الرسول ، ولهذا يقول المصلي : السلام علينا وعلى عباد الله الصالحين ، ولا يقول الصلاة علينا وعلى عباد الله الصالحين ؛ فعلم الفرق " انتهى .
"جلاء الأفهام" (639) .

فالظاهر أن إفراد الصحابي بلفظ عليه السلام : أسهل من إفراده بلفظ الصلاة ، ولذلك كان ورده في كتب أهل العلم ، سواء كان ذلك من المصنفين ، أو من النساخ أظهر وأشهر .
قال البخاري رحمه الله في صحيحه (5/20) :
" بَاب مَنَاقِبِ قَرَابَةِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَمَنْقَبَةِ فَاطِمَةَ عَلَيْهَا السَّلَام بِنْتِ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ ، وَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَاطِمَةُ سَيِّدَةُ نِسَاءِ أَهْلِ الْجَنَّةِ " انتهى .
وفي صحيح البخاري أيضا : ( أَنَّ عَلِيًّا عَلَيْهِ السَّلَام قَالَ كَانَتْ لِي شَارِفٌ مِنْ نَصِيبِي مِنْ الْمَغْنَمِ وَكَانَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ أَعْطَانِي شَارِفًا مِنْ الْخُمْسِ فَلَمَّا أَرَدْتُ أَنْ أَبْتَنِيَ بِفَاطِمَةَ عَلَيْهَا السَّلَام بِنْتِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَاعَدْتُ رَجُلًا صَوَّاغًا ... )

So first Ibn Qayam R.A says that a group of Ahlul Ilm says that Salat and Salam, both for non prophets is not OK. But another group of Ahlul Ilm make a distinction. They say Salat can only be sent upon the prophets, but Salam can be sent upon non prophets.

The two references from Bukhari Shareef are presented, where Salam is being written next to the Progeny of our beloved Prophet S.W and Ali R.A.

Hence, those ulema who extend Alayhi salam to AlMahdi, are doing this with the understanding set forth by criteria followed in bukhari.
+4 -0Like x 1