Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Sheikh Imran Hossein against Mughals and Ottomans

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 21st August 2019 17:28
An hour long lecture where Sheikh Imran Hossein is talking against Mughals and Ottomans because according to him they did quite injustice to Hindus and Orthodox Christians respectively.

He believes Muslims wronged Indian Hindus and Orthodox Christians in those two countries and should kneel to them and set themselves at their mercy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-5nOu8nBgA
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd August 2019 10:16
I am just listening to a video by Oriya Maqbool Jan. If Jan is talking about the same video of Imran Hossein sahab then I think Imran Hossein has lost is bearing.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd August 2019 13:30
Some interesting comments by users:

Quote:
Bogus bogus bogus. He likes the word bogus. He has some interesting theories but most of what he says is very insensitive to people that he has little understanding of. He thinks very highly of the orthodox christians because of his belief that they they will side with the muslims at the end of time but he appears ignorant of the fact that over last century they have been the most brutal against muslims especially with the Serbs in Bosnia, the Russians in Afghanistan right back to the Greeks during the Turkish War of Independence (and also the Greeks and Russians in the Bosnian conflict). These peoples brutality to muslims has no like in our time. The Israelis are pussycats in comparison. He hates the Turks as a whole because of the ottomans capturing Constantinople. I thinks he hates everyone really, but he likes the Serbs. I really don't understand whats going on with him. He at one point had a conference of some sort in Banja Luka to sympathise with the Serbs because of the Ottomans.

Quote:
This guy is a total idiot. Beware of One Subject Mullahs.

He skews all scriptures and predictions in revelations to suit his own narrative.

He has been beating the drum that Rum (Constantinople) still has not been converted to Islam because the Ottamans were cruel therefore never really Muslim! Lol

He dreams about Putin Russia forming an alliance with Syria Bushar and Iran's Ayatollah as the real Islamic renaissance for his End Times!

Looser!!!

Now he is beating the drums for Kashmir... Looser!!

Quote:
From his views, it seems like Imran Hosein is on Russian payroll. He keeps praising his Russian masters or orthodox Christians while at the same time he does vile propaganda against the Ottomans.
No post ratings