Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Question regarding Qadianis

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2019 02:19
Maulana Abdul Razzaq Iskandar's appeal to the orators and Imams of Pakistan.

khatme nabuwwat.jpg
Downloads: 901
    [34.90 kB]
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2019 06:25
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

The fitna is genuine and has turned into a clear and present danger after the new government....

Please note,I am not calling anyone KAFIR,only Qadiani sympathisers...

The reasons can be many,some amongst them :

• The maternal family of current PM have strong links to Qadianis in Jalandhar. Someone who is more competent than myself can easily trace their connections back to “Munshi Gohar Ali Qadiani” who was amongst the first 313 cursed ashab of the Mirza Ghulam Ahmad . This,at least justifies suspicion on him being a ‘sympathiser’

• The current man on the top in Pakistan Army,is connected through his in-laws who are the family of famous General Iftikhar Janjua,killed in a helicopter crash on LOC in 1971 and who was a well known Qadiani.

• There are ‘strong’ indications that SHHZAD AKBAR the current adviser for accountability is QADIANI

• The issue of ATIF MIAN May still be fresh in the memory of everyone

and so on....

@sipraomere can verify and further explore the facts on the net as that field belongs to him.

+2 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2019 13:46
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2019 13:56
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2019 14:10
If Trump is honest to his word, then he will tell the clowns:

"Go Back to where you came from"

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2019 15:02
These democracy lovers do not understand this that people who are actually in power are the Army, agencies, capitalists, hidden groups and Israel. Politicians are just puppets. No matter who sits on PM's chair, anti Islam policies will further intensify. The problem is not with the faces but the system itself. Democracy is an illusion. A great handiwork of Satan.

Nothing will change until this system is not replaced with Shariah. To do that you have to revolt against the whole world which is connected through this Global Deceptive System. We as people are not ready to do that because of wahn. So wait! Wait for the collective punishment and after that reward. Wait for the brave ones to come and take control of the reigns in their own hands. We can be martyred as individuals having no effect on the system. However, this system will die it's own death when the war is unleashed. The problem is that only those will live to see khilafah who have already proven that they are men and women of steel against the odd secular world. Everybody else will either join the Dajjali forces or will have to die a painful death.
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1Old x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd July 2019 00:42
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Getting in touch with Pakistani ulama can be a problem , you are right.

You can send a question to a Darul Ifta through email and they do respond though it is going to be a formal fatwa and it takes time.
A couple of months ago I sent some questions to Binori Town and received a scan of the actual fatwa on my email after 15-20 days.
Another Karachi based Darul Ifta also sent me a fatwa after 20 days , again on my email.

Then there are Muftis in Pakistan who answer questions on telephone/mobile phone.

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd July 2019 05:21
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

The number one objective of apostasy and apostates is to defame Islam and to disillusion people from it. When it comes to choosing between that or a race-based discrimination, the kuffar will always choose the former. So don't expect any such thing from Trump. All his actions since his election have proven that he is being rigidly controlled by the Muslims' enemy number one: the Jews.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Muftisays Forum
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd July 2019 11:06
Loading tweet
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 26th July 2019 10:01
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

My uber driver from a few days ago moved to UK from Dubai. He tells me how all the masajid there are government sanctioned and there is no deobandi/barelwi/salafi etc masajid there. He only found out about these things when he came to UK. He had no idea about qadianis.

He was late for jummah once and came across a masjid. As he went in someone at the door asked him are you ahmadi. As he was late he just said yeah and quickly went to join the salaat. The khutba was a video call displayed on a big screen. The khutba guy started talking about another prophet that came after Rasoolullah (saw) nauzobillah. The uber driver pulled out his phone to Google ahmadi and that's when he realised something was wrong and left.

Point is we take it for granted that everyone is aware of the reality of qadianis, but that's not the case. Especially nowadays where so many different groups are raising their heads and people are becoming more tolerant of them.

In the UK the qadianis are trying to portray themselves as the moderate Muslims. They buy advertising space on billboards and public transport to spread their message, but hide their reality. We should expose them in the same way - especially with what they say against isa (as) and Maryam (as). A lot of the British public would be turned off by that. We should also show the British public how highly we regard isa (as) and Maryam (as) etc. They have no idea about our beliefs and are always surprised when they find out.

I think in the West, we have failed to show the Christians that we both worship Allah and that there are not that many steps from being a Christian to being a Muslim. The biggest obstacle between us and them is the issue of isa (as). Most don't even know that we accept isa (as) and without this we are not even muslim and how much we revere him and his mother in Islam. If we break this barrier then I feel it would open up Islam to a lot more people.
+0 -0Agree x 4
Rank Image
London
Brother
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 26th July 2019 14:30
Loading tweet
+3 -0Winner x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother