Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Question regarding Qadianis

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2019 16:34

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah 

Why are Qadianis worse than the other kuffar? Can anyone help me with an answer apart from the usual response that "because they call themselves Muslim"? 

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2019 16:38
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

The Kuffar are honest in their Kufr. They don't hide it.

The Clowns are dishonest in their Kufr and mislead the masses with their lies.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2019 16:40
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

What if they are honestly saying they are Qadiani and they believe in Mirza?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2019 16:44
I had this discussion with my brother and I was calling them worse than the other kuffar just because the Ulama say that and I've always believed the same. But I could not convince my brother, he was adamant that they are better than the other kuffar since they believe in tawheed plus they do not disrespect Rasulullah صلی الله عليه وسلم like the other kuffar. Can anyone help me answer him?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2019 16:51
The Kuffar do not disrespect Virgin Mary.

The Clown (as linked above) claimed to have been the Virgin Mary who then became Jesus who then became the final fake prophet, thus disrespecting the most honered people to walk the face of this earth.
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2019 16:54
About the Clown:

He claimed to be God

He claimed to have intercourse with God

He claimed to be Mary

He claimed to be Hajr al-Aswad
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2019 16:55
Why are the munafiqeen considered worse than kuffar? With groups like these there is a greater potential for Muslims to get misguided because the ordinary Muslim will let his guard down when in the company of such people, thinking that they are just another interpretation of Islam. This opens the door to a corruption of aqaid of Muslims that is not easy with the kuffar because real Muslims will always be consciously cautious when dealing with them. They will by default dismiss the ramblings of a kaafir, but not so easily the doubts created by a "fellow Muslim".
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2019 16:56
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I'm not asking about Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani; I'm asking about his followers. There's no doubt about his kufr and dajal.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2019 16:58
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

His followers would have to believe in his teachings - so they would have to accept the same nonsense.

If they don't know what their prophet taught them, then they don't know their religion
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2019 16:59
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

So they are not worse in terms of aqaid? They are only worse because Muslims can be deceived into thinking that they are Muslim?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2019 17:02
Also please don't discuss Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani otherwise I'll vomit, I'm literally feeling nauseated.
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2019 17:08
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Not sure. I would class their aqaid as worse but I can see how others would not. There's a real-life example here which is just not coming to my mind right now.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2019 17:10
I have a list of questions and doubts, I'll ask one by one.

Most important question: why is it not allowed to greet them (hello/hi, not salam) or shake hands with them when you have to see them daily?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2019 17:25
السلام عليكم

بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

Title : How should we deal with Ahmadis?

Question

How are muslims suppose to live with ahmadis? i hate them being a muslim, i also know that they have been declared as murtid, but i am not sure that wether they all are murtid or just the ones who originated it.I want to ask in an islamic state how this religion should be governed?

Does it have the same rights as other non muslims like yahoodis and christians, what should be our behavious be with them? should we give them dawaah politely how much should we boycott them? a detailed answer would be extremly appreciated. JazakAllah

Answer

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.

According to the general consensus of the `Ulamā’ from the Indian subcontinent, all Qadiyānīs are murtadd (apostates), zindīq (Muslims by name but non-Muslims in belief), and out of the folds of Islam.[1] Similarly, their children and grandchildren are also considered to be non-Muslims due to the beliefs of their parents.[2]In terms of dealing with the Qādiyānīs, it is important to keep the following points in mind:

- One may not have a close relationship with them[3]

- If one keeps a close relationship with them knowing their beliefs, then such a person endangers one’s own īmān[4]

- It is not permissible to intentionally eat with them, drink with them, say salām to them, answer their - salām, accept their invitations (da`wat), or invite them yourself (to a da`wat)[5]

- It is not permissible to conduct any type of business with them; this includes buying from them, selling to them, renting from them, or letting something out to them[6]

- It is not permissible to marry them[7]

- It is not permissible to eat from their slaughtered meat[8]

- It should be clear from above that due to the severity of their beliefs, it is incorrect to classify them as being similar to the ahl al-kitāb in any way.[9]

However, one should refrain from labelling someone as a Qādiyānī unless a person attributes himself to such a group or one learns that such a person’s belief is consistent with Qādiyānī belief.[10]

Nevertheless, if one has hope that showing good character to a Qādiyānī might bring him towards correct beliefs then one may do so with the intention of tablīgh.[11] In doing so, one should be very cautious and avoid a close “friendly” relationship that causes one to open oneself up to their beliefs.

We believe it to be irrelevant to further comment on the status of their so-called “religion” under an Islamic state.

And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best

Bilal Mohammad
Student Darul Iftaa

New Jersey, USA

Checked and Approved by,

(Hazrat)Mufti Ebrahim Desai(db)

References

[1] Fatāwā Mahmūdiyyah, v. 2 p. 116, Dārul Iftaa Jāmi`ah Fārūqiyyah;Ibid., v. 19 p. 100;Kifayatul Mufti, v. 1 p. 323 & 325, Dārul Ishā`at
[2] Fatāwā Rahīmiyyah, v. 1 p. 196, Dārul Ishā`at;Kifayatul Mufti, v. 1 p. 328, Dārul Ishā`at
[3] Fatāwā Mahmūdiyyah, v. 2 p. 130, Dārul Iftaa Jāmi`ah FārūqiyyahKifayatul Mufti, v. 1 p. 323 & 325, Dārul Ishā`at;Ibid., v. 9 p. 112;Fatāwā Mufti Mahmūd, v. 1 p. 229 & 239, Jamī`at Publications
[4] Ahsanul Fatāwā, v. 1 p. 46, H.M. Saeed Company;Kifayatul Mufti, v. 1 p. 323, Dārul Ishā`at
[5] Fatāwā Mahmūdiyyah, v. 2 p. 116, Dārul Iftaa Jāmi`ah Fārūqiyyah;Ibid., v. 19 p. 100;Kifayatul Mufti, v. 1 p. 325, Dārul Ishā`at;Fatāwā Mufti Mahmūd, v. 1 p. 229, Jamī`at Publications
[6] Kifayatul Mufti, v. 7 p. 312, Dārul Ishā`at;Fatāwā Haqqāniyyah, v. 5 p. 333, Jāmi`ah Dārul `Uloom Haqqāniyyah;Ahsanul Fatāwā, v. 1 p. 46, H.M. Saeed Company
[7] Fatāwā Rahīmiyyah, v. 1 p. 196, Dārul Ishā`at
[8] Ibid.
[9] Ibid.;Fatāwā Mahmūdiyyah, v. 19 p. 100, Dārul Iftaa Jāmi`ah Fārūqiyyah
[10] Fatāwā Dārul `Uloom Deoband, v. 12 p. 147, Dārul Ishā`at;Fatāwā `Uthmānī, v. 1 p. 76, Maktabah Ma`āriful Qur’ān
[11] Fatāwā Mahmūdiyyah, v. 2 p. 131, Dārul Iftaa Jāmi`ah Fārūqiyyah

Link

wa Assalam..
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2019 17:34
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Would you say hi/hello to someone who has abused you, swore at you, called you names, denied you, denied your beliefs?
No post ratings