bint e aisha wrote:
View original post
Yes & Easy.
- Follow the Sunnah Adhkaar and methods of sleep (including being in Wudhu)
And follow this list in order:
- Walk/Run 3K 5 hours before sleeping. Do not cheat and do the full amount.
- Do not sleep in the afternoon
- Do not drink (normal) tea/caffeine 4 hours before sleeping
- Do not eat 3 hours before sleeping
- Do not drink water/liquids 2 hours before sleeping
- Refrain from looking at the glare of the screen 2 hours before sleeping
- No browsing or use of the Internet 2 hours before sleeping
- Make sure that the room is at a comfortable temperature for your liking and mattress is good.
If someone has done the Sunnah Adhkaar and done daily prayers then it is NOT Shaytaan which is bothering them in their sleep. It is their overhyped mind (due to Internet, YouTube, political discussions etc) and no amount of Adhkaar will rid you of hyper imagination (and resulting nightmares).
Tell the person to stick to this for 14 days and report back.