Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Halal Disco?

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2019 19:43

This story is a few days old but still needs a wake up call for the Ummah.

Halal Disco in Saudi Arabia!

So the Arabs have started a halal disco where the dancers have to be over 18 and will be able to dance with restrictions :(

What more 

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2019 19:55
There's no measuring the depths of how low the Arabs will stoop in own filth filled bottomless gutters

www.dubaiconfidential.ae/food-and-drinks/iftar-cinema-aki...

Quote:
Cinema Akil, Starting May 10th, join us for a unique iftar + film experience this Ramadan with CINEMAJLIS!

Cinema Akil and Project Chaiwala are transforming the cinema into a dining majlis serving casual, family-style South Asian cuisine and screening award-winning Arab films throughout the holy month
+2 -0
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2019 20:09
I wonder if these Saudi followers will follow this too.

Today we have shisha lounges all over the place, as if it's halal!

I was reading some comments on a youtube video recently by some Muslim brothers who were Saudi followers in a guji place. The filth coming out from these people was not surprising to be honest.

I clicked on some of these commentators, and lol, all I could see is that they are Bollywood love freaks!

I didn't read every comment as there were a lot, I thought I'd catch up on them and their profiles later but the dude who uploaded the video deleted the video.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2019 21:05
The one in jeddah has been shutdown
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2019 11:44

السلام عليكم

بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

Saudi launches probe into ‘halal’ nightclub

Dubai: A nightclub brand was closed down in Saudi Arabia on opening night pending an investigation.

The ‘halal’ disco, which allowed men and women to dance in the same venue, was temporarily shut down on June 13.

According to Saudi Arabia’s General Entertainment Authority (GEA), the venue – referred to as Project X – did not receive the necessary licence to operate.

Online videos of the venue’s performances the previous day was also brought to the attention of the GEA. The videos showed men and women dancing in public. Another video had a woman explaining the set-up of the club, with a “halal bar” and shisha that ranged from 370 to 500 Saudi riyals (Dh362 to Dh490).

Continued Here : GulfNews
No post ratings