Topic Appreciation
sipraomer, Yasin
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2019 20:54
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Plz reply to what i have asked you in my last comment.

I got to know how to fight.
How to take refuge.
And how to progress inshaAllah.

I got a plan at hands Alhamdulillah now I will have to work out.

But i want to vanish off that worry too. That you asked me why am I worried? I believe inshaAllah i will be able to get over it too. I worry much because I am far away from myself, i am finding myself as I was living a life of ghaflah and arrogance. (You cant assume as u never been via it) InshaAllah i trust your words and i have put my trust in Allah but i want a logical answer for it too.

Like one brother described who to take refuge in Allah and Evil wont attack you. I loved this action of taking refuge. But like if i am busy or something i cant ask for taking refuge all the time right? What if my evil self overpowered me before i had asked for refuge? ( plz tell me about it i know u all can explain as u hav knowledge)

And what did i said in my last comment. Is that right? I mean i want to know in clear words abt that the sayings-“evil controls someone” is totally wrong. It cant unless you dont want.

Is that true?

I hope you dont get angry with me. And help me making things clear to me. Thank you so much.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2019 22:16
If you have a desire for something, you can attain it.

Many people say they don't have patience.Many people ask how others can be patient. My own friends and family ask how I maintain patience.

I could never answer them until now.

Only a couple of days ago I heard a Hadith on Sabr.

If you want to be patient, desire it with sincere intention and your will achieve it.

Similarly, you want to rid yourself of evil, intend it and desire it with a passion. InshaAllah, you'll see the results.

Actions are according to intentions. Each person shall have what he intended
+2 -0Like x 2Ameen x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2019 02:11
Muslimah S wrote:
View original post

1. I have already answered you multiple times. Sorry if I was not that clear.

My answer is simple.

Amaal and sincere intentions. Amaal and sincere intentions. Amaal and sincere intentions. Allah is not expecting what we can't do.

“Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear…” (Qur’an, 2:286).

2. What I am trying to say again and again is that stop focusing on the end result. It is not in our hand. In our hand is action and intention. So do whatever is in your hand and leave the results in Allah's hand. Also what could have been is in the past. It can't be changed. The good thing is that the evil has not overtaken you. You have been awakened. So thank Allah for it.

3. To every human, Muslim, Kafir, every person a time comes in his/her life that he witnesses the truth for a brief moment. That truth can be triggered as a result of some one's speech, a book, a sign, a disaster. Anything. This is the time when that person has to intend firmly that he has to change his ways. Allah likes the one who comes back to His path and holds His rope firmly. Now every person is on a different level. For instance, I am just a newbie and the rest of the members are advanced here. Some one is in grade one and some one in grade fifth. I am just in Kindergarten. So every person is on a different stage. No body is perfect and Allah is not asking for perfection. The only thing which matters is keep moving forward.

4. Why don't you feel happy that previously, you didn't even realize that you are at fault and now you realize it a lot. So this is a healthy sign. This is a progressive sign. Firoun didn't have this feeling. Abu Jahil didn't have this feeling. You are in a better position than them. So be content and be thankful to Allah that He saved you.

5. There is a hadith which narrates (paraphrasing) "Everyone will enter Jannah because of the Mercy of Allah. One person asked "Even you Oh Prophet?" Prophet Muhammad SAWS replied "Even I"". So we have to act righteously and yet should only hope that Allah bestows his mercy upon us and enters us in His Jannah. So fear is there to remain humble and not to lose hope in Allah's mercy. So we must not take pride in our good deeds but we also must not lose hope. So we must be in between the state of hope and fear. This will create the right balance.

6. It is my experience that Quran is the most powerful weapon against Shaitan. Whenever I have recited one juzz of Quran, I have felt an inner joy and as if Shaitan has gotten loose stool after that because I feel as if I have subdued him that day and brought him to ground with force. So recite Quran as much as possible daily.

7. So what I am trying to say is that do amaal and don't worry too much. Leave the results to Allah. He is the most merciful and He doesn't waste anyone's good deeds and He forgives when is asked for. Allah loves those who repent often. Imagine if you didn't commit a sin, how would you repent and become the beloved of Allah. You are asking questions regarding your akhirah in this forum. Isn't it enough proof that Allah loves you more and has made you realize???

8. I have faced clinical depression for several years. I have had thoughts of suicide numerous times. I have lived a life full of sins. And yet, I have come out of depression and am trying to help others and myself. If I can handle it then why can't you? Are you not woman enough? I don't think so. I believe that you are brave and powerful and you can handle your nafs and shaitan very well. Think of Allah as not only just your Lord but also as your helper and friend. Allah will react the way you will think about Him. Have husn e dhan about him.

Also read the following thread (And do read it please and read it complete. Don't leave it half way). It may help you.

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/12307-it-seems-th...

Also read this article www.virtualmosque.com/personaldvlpt/a-souls-burden/

And also read the thread which I quoted you earlier in a previous thread.

When a person is wounded. It hurts and it takes time for the injury to cure. Similarly when a soul is harmed because of excessive sins then it takes time to cure it with good deeds. As I said earlier, to travel the distance of a thousand miles you have to take the first step. You have already taken the first step by realizing and repenting. Now don't look back or here and there. Just look straight ahead and keep moving forward without worrying too much. Allah will get hold of your hand whenever you will face an obstacle and will get hold of you whenever you will stagger. Trust Me!

Also, you may watch this video. It may cheer you up.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8UunoMubV8
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2019 02:30
Muslimah S wrote:
View original post

Quote:
I thought bad deeds could order me to do or say these things. And I would be left helpless. But now I strongly believe “how much a person has dark heart” his decisions are still in his hands and he can anytime decide to change his life right?

1. Even if a person commits sins for 1000 or more years and just sheds one tear of shame and repentance out of fear of Allah. Allah forgives that person. If tears don't come but a feeling of sadness because of the sins comes in the heart, Allah still forgives that person.

2. Evil can only overtake a person if a person rejects the truth knowingly. Abu Jahil and Pharaoh rejected the truth knowingly. Abu Sufyan RA was ignorant till Makkah was conquered. When he realized the truth, he accepted it immediately. So the key point to remember is not that how much a person has sinned. The key point is that whether he has accepted the truth after that truth was made clear or he rejected it out of arrogance and pride.

3. According to a hadith, a prostitute was forgiven just by feeding water to a dog in her shoe.

4. Keep doing the good deeds with good intentions. Who knows which deed of yours Allah accepts and grants Jannah because of it. One small deed with ikhlas can wash all the sins of one's life. Remember it. Sincerity is the key. As long as you are sincere, Insha Allah! You will succeed.
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2019 03:03
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2019 11:04
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 25th May 2019 02:18
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

JazakAllah khair thank you so much for your reply and making it easy for me.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 25th May 2019 02:19
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

This is too good thanks a lot for sharing
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 25th May 2019 02:28
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

SubhanAllah ... Indeed Allah can forgive whoever He wills.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 25th May 2019 02:45
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Brother i have no words to say a due thanks. Alhamdulillah i felt too good after going vis these comments of yours. I felt you all helping like my own siblings care for me. May Allah give u all its ajar in abundance. Ameen. Yes i am clear about that concern of worries now by the will of Allah. And i will only try to move forward inshaAllah

And I have read articles and been to vid here but to previously some of posts, i have given a quick go. . I have not been to the attached vids as i had busy day and because i have to manage different things these days in Ramdan, i get less time for reading or listening. Though i wanted to go via them But i will tomorrow inshaAllah. Thanks once again.
+1 -0Ameen x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2019 15:41
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Just beautiful. JazakAllah for sharing these links.
+1 -0Like x 1