PAKISTANI POSION: How to spot BIAS? (Part 1)
- Notice that when it comes to Kashmir she is incensed with “Indian Ulama” and accusing them of selling their Deen.
- When it comes to the plight of “Chinese Muslims” which also neighbours Pakistan, she has nothing to say about the Silence of “Pakistani Ulama”
- Notice that when it comes to the stance of “Indian Muslims” like ArafatZafar she is throwing the Qur’aan and Sunnah book at them
- When it comes to “Pakistani Muslims” who are blatantly racist to Bangalees, Rohingya, Punjabees, Pushtuns and everybody else, she is merely upset and irritated!
This is what Nationalism does to a person blinds them to reality and clouds their perception. All of this while proclaiming loudly that they are not “Nationalists”.
A fair and just person would go after Mufti Rafi Usmani (HA) and Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA) with equal ferocity because they want to travel to India to solve the “Tableeghi Jamaat problem” instead of travelling to Islamabad to put pressure on the Chinese Government.
A fair and just person would go after majority of Pakistani Ulama with equal ferocity because they sold their Deen to praise MBS when thousands of Saudi Ulama are languishing in Saudi prisons.
If Indian Ulama can be blamed for turning a blind eye to the plight of Kashmiri Muslims THEN Pakistani Ulama can be blamed for turning a blind eye to the plight of Chinese and Saudi Muslims.
The “extremists” will counter by producing a quote or a speech from here or there (of exceptions) but largely this is the case with Ulama of both countries.
What does it tell you?
- Indian Ulama are VOCAL about Chinese and Saudi issues.
- Pakistani Ulama are VOCAL about Kashmiri issue.