Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#241 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 15:22
How to give a strong message to India to be a good boy

If Pakistan Army announces a new unit of around 20,000 "Martyr Troops" with the similar number of vehicles which are heavily loaded with explosives then (even if it is just an announcement and doesn't materialize) I think it would be deterrent enough to stop India from her evil designs.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#242 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 15:44
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

If you don't support them, can you please condemn them just to make your position clear? This is the least we as Muslims should be doing since we can't take any real action against them.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#243 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 15:56
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#244 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 16:02
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

This is why I rejoiced the death of their 40 soldiers. Allah ta'ala is watching all this and He will destroy them very soon. InshaAllah
+1 -1Dislike x 1Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#245 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 16:26
Question
Assalaamu alaykum. Is it allowed to say 'Alhamdulillah' or become glad upon hearing the news of the death of a disbeliever who had enmity with the Muslims or that of a dangerous innovator who spread many forms of polytheism, disbelief, innovations, and misconceptions among the ordinary Muslims?

Answer
All perfect praise be to Allah, The Lord of the worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) is His slave and Messenger.

Praising Allah (saying Alhamdulillah) and becoming glad upon the death of the enemies of Islam and the people of serious innovation is permissible, and it is a favor from Allah on His slaves and on the plants and animals. Indeed, the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) was glad upon the killing of Abu Jahl and Ka‘b ibn Al-Ashraf, as they played a notorious role in fighting against Islam and the Muslims.

Ibn Sa'd narrated in his book At-Tabaqaat, “Abdul Hameed ibn Abdur-Rahmaan Al-Himmaani reported to us from Abu Haneefah, from Hammaad, who said, 'I gave the good news of the death of Al-Hajjaaj to Ibraaheem An-Nakhai, so he prostrated to Allah, and I saw him weeping with joy.”

Besides, Al-Khallaal may Allaah have mercy upon him said in As-Sunnah, “Abu Abdullah – i.e. Imaam Ahmad ibn Hanbal – was asked, ‘A man rejoices when he hears about the calamities that befell the people of Ibn Abu Du'aad (a notorious advocate of Mu'tazilite doctrines); is he sinful for this?’ He replied, ‘And who does not rejoice with that.’”

Allah knows best.

islamweb.net/en/fatwa/347368/

Rejoicing over the death of the enemies of Islam, the followers of extreme innovations and those who openly commit evil, is something that is prescribed in Islam.
islamqa.info/en/answers/224598/is-it-permissible-to-griev...
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#246 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 16:28
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Don't engage. This Indian was once a Muslim, maybe, I don't know, but a couple of days back I have given sufficient proof that to call him one of us now, would be going against the saying of Prophet (saw). Of course the door of taubah is always open but until then the Muslims on this forum need to be careful in engaging elements that are likely to take a blasphemous tone because it doesn't matter to them. We, on the other hand, it matters to us, so we don't want that tone here.
+0 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#247 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 16:39
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

No he is still a Muslim alhamdulillah. He has only made ambiguous statements and has not openly supported the Indian Army like other Indians on here did so I'm giving him the benefit of doubt and believe he will condemn their actions inshaAllah if he has an atom's weight of Iman in his heart.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#248 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 16:46
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

I understand the meaning of your post, but I request everyone to start referring it to as a dispute between Muslims and mushrikeen/kuffar.

I heard this from Mufti Tariq Masood that an Arab scholar reprimanded the Arabs and told them they'd never get help and nusrat from Allah during Jihad because they are labeling the war between Arabs and Israel as an Arab-Israeli conflict. He said that Allah's promise of help during Jihad is not for Arabs but for Muslims against kuffar.

Same thing applies here.

And sister, I was referring to the words of nationalistic pride he uttered and the hadith regarding that.
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#249 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 16:50
Don't be harsh! Don't be harsh! Shhhh! Don't be quick! Don't be quick! Haste makes waste. Pray for the hidayah for everyone. Educate the ignorant. If you are born in a country where you are fed nationalism over all the other things day and night for several decades then what will be your condition.

Haven't you noticed this yet. The world has been mass hypnotized. I am seeing zombies in the skin of normal humans. I am seeing shocked, frightened, brainwashed zombies. Try to soothe their wounds. Don't be harsh.

This is not our victory that we make Muslims further away from Islam because of our harsh conduct. But the real victory is this that we bring Muslims closer to Islam, help strengthen their iman and help them better understand Islam. Don't doubt the intentions. Don't doubt please! Have husn dhann. Be polite. You haven't realized the power of repetition yet. Hitler used it. Mussolini used it. Stalin used it. Mao used it. And now all the governments are using it. Everyone being fed their own version of story. Be easy on Muslims. Be easy on humans.
+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#250 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 16:56
Seeing the attitude of some of the Indian Muslim's on this forum, I can now see why Jihad e Hind has beenbeen given so much importance. It will split the good, the bad and the ugly into groups and will cleanse the Ummah of its dirt
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#251 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 17:09
Some very heartening words by Mufti Tariq Masood about Indian Muslims at the beginning of this clip.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PHWd7Lk7iQ

Maybe it's this forum that attracts a particularly deviant section of the population, I don't know.
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#252 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 17:16
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I am not sure he will be doing that either :(

Kashmiri,s don't need his support,they have been pushed by barbaric Indian army to the limit that today they are prepared to die,and to kill.Humans can tolerate ZULM only to a certain limit and after that it becomes meaningless to them if they live or die.The brave Kashmiri Muslims have crossed that limit.

India can no longer keep Kashmiri,s captive at gun point.The day of their independence is near.InshaAllah
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#253 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 17:30
ALIF wrote:
View original post

You're right. Kashmiris do not need the support of any faasiq or munafiq. We should be doing that to save our own akhirah otherwise the warning of Allah is severe.
Loading Qur'aan Verse
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#254 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 17:35
I was once going somewhere and was waiting for Rikhsaw. I saw another person waiting so thought of giving him some dawah. I said salam to him and asked do you know about the fourth kalima? He said that "I am Shia". I said "Even then you are a Muslim". He recited fourth kalima in front of me. I gave him glad tidings of blessings and Hasanaat of saying fourth kalima in market place. Then I said something about Allah's glory, Prophet's sacrifices. In the meantime, a Chingchi Rikhsaw came. I sat there and started giving dawah to other passengers. I was talking about sacrifices of Syyidina Bilal RA and other sahaba RA for the sake of Islam. That shia was standing at a distance. He took interest in my dawah. Came near the Chingchi. When I said something about the sacrifices of Syyidina Hassan and Hussain RA and some other sahaba ra, that man started to weep. I wondered what a gentle heart this man has. What a nice soul this man has? Is this his crime that he is born in a Shia family. The real culprit is that corrupt Zakir and scholar who brainwashed him. Otherwise, he is a fine gentleman. If he gets good company and correct education with compassion and mercy, he will definitely accept the truth.

Do you know why I have insisted more than twice on this forum to read "1984", a dystopian novel by George Orwell which relates to our times very shockingly but accurately. Because the hero of that novel who knew that there is something fishy about the system and wanted to get free of that system, was caught up and then was punished to death. However, before death sentence to take place, he was first brainwashed through torture and modern brainwashing techniques and was made believe that he deserved this punishment and was on the wrong.

So don't do surgery before you give anesthesia.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#255 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 17:51
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

We did use some local Anasthesia thinking only minor surgery would be required,the case turned out to be more complicated :)

Only a trained Dai(داعى) will be able to give General Anasthesia in such situations.
+4 -0Like x 2Creative x 3

Jump to page: