Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#166 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 12:45
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

No problems

We will use JF17 thunder for attack and F16 for defence :)

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#167 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 12:54
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Lol, the Americans sold Pakistanis an Indian!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#168 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 13:50
I am not Pakistani or Indian, neither do I know much about politics and warfare. I have been reading this thread and skimming through the last few pages.

From what I have read I feel Pakistan and imran khan have done a great thing. He seems confident and is showing strength in all fronts. If it comes to a fight he won't back down, when it comes to morality he will also be victorious. Alhamdulillah it seems very positive
+5 -0Like x 5
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#169 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 14:38
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

Seems like you still have not repented from your kufria aqaid. I'm surprised why brothers don't speak up against his condescending attitude? In another thread he rejected the hadith of Rasulullah (saw) arrogantly and got away with it. I'm writing this because I don't want people to get desensitized, readers will assume it is acceptable to make such demeaning statements about the Sahaba. Where's the ghairah of Ummah gone, we should at least speak up against this.
+0 -0Agree x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#170 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 14:58
To declare someone kafir is not a small thing. The ulema say that declaring it is the job of ulema based on evidence. Even if there are 99 taweelat of a statement which can lead one to kufr and only 1 taweel can be made to give that statement a different meaning and save that person then ulema say that choose that one taweel.

It is narrated that the Prophet (sallallahu ‘alayhi wassallam) said, “When a man says to his companion ‘O you Kaafir,‘ then this would be necessarily binding upon one of the two. If the man who was called a kaafir is actually one then he would be a kaafir; otherwise whatever the caller said would return upon him.”

Yes object on wrong aqaid and wrong statements but be cautious while using the word kufr or kafir or fasiq or munafiq. These are serious terms.

I have husn e dhann for Indian Muslims. I can understand that they are in a difficult situation and they have to be careful and some times utter words which they don't mean deep down their heart in order to avoid fitnah. I am completely sure that there is deep sense and wisdom in the majority of Indian Muslims. Even if they consider me worthless because of my nationality, even then I will not stop loving them because I know that they are in a difficult position. However, we must not allow anyone to change the meaning of Islam and we must try our best to tell the truth in the best of manner without insulting others and without making derogatory remarks. We must also be careful that our words (even if truthful, factual and innocent) may harm others. Therefore, caution must be practiced while discussing on sensitive issues.
+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#171 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 15:09
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I never called him kafir. I made a comment about his kufria aqaid which he held earlier (and possibly adhere to them to this day). The hadith does not stop us from pointing out someone's kufria aqaid so that they make tauba, in fact it is binding on us to do that.
+0 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#172 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 15:10

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

He is not India.

He is Pakistani.

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

The fault is yours and SipraOmer's in trying to expect sensibility out of a troll. Do you expect sensibile behavior from Modi?

+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#173 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 15:16
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Then I think the moderator should be more vigilant and if anyone persists on kufria aqaid in this forum despite of evidence being provided again and again then any such member should be banned.

Making mistakes in understanding the deen is another thing. Not correcting mistakes related to masail and (not aqaid) is still another thing. But having dubious aqaid and then propagating them and not repenting them is not acceptable.

When things come to Tauheed, Nabi Paak SAWS, Sahaba RA, then the moderators should get more serious about what is being stated and take the appropriate step accordingly.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#174 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 15:18
However, I would like to ask that did anyone report his comments with dubious aqaid?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#175 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 15:23
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Is it directed towards me? Yes I know he's a troll, but some of his comments have the potential to give me a nervous breakdown. How can he speak arrogantly regarding Sayyidina Umar رضي الله عنه? It is our duty to speak against it so that people don't get desensitized.
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#176 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 15:25

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

He does bad things all the time...suck it and move on

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

When someone brings these matters to your attention BEFORE THEY BECOME AN ISSUE you become nasty and emotional instead of actually seeing the problem.

+1 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#177 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 15:31
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

So what is the problem...?
Please explain OH Wise one!

So you are just suggesting to ignore the troll even if he is talking ill of sahaba?
So will ignoring him solve the problem...?

Please translate your high level ideas in easy to understand language so that dumb ones like me could understand better.
+0 -0Disagree x 1Creative x 1Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#178 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 15:34
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I have read every single one of his posts on this forum.

He has been questioned and cleared by many.

He has not said anything to take him out of the fold of Islam.

If something is wrong, we will take action. Don't worry about it.
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#179 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 15:36
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Jazak Allah! For this easy to understand clarification.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#180 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 15:39
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Correction. I rejected your understanding or interpretation of that narration. I don't consider you an expert in the field of Hadith. Therefore I'm certainly not going to accept your explanation of what the Hadith means.

I've not spoken ill of 'Umar (RA). Anyone who reads my post without bias will know that. Let's let the staff by the judge of that, so report the post by all means.

I'll actually screenshot the post and share it with a few scholars. See what they say. :)
+0 -0Agree x 3Facepalm x 1

Jump to page: