Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2019 14:17
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Jazak'Allah brother.

Fair enough, but it's good to know they're main preference and objection is to strive for peace.

G'luck to the people of Pakistan. May Allah grant them goodness.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Ameen x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2019 14:29
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
+0 -0Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2019 14:50
@Asaaghir:

Of common people:

we have sympathy for our community and they've for theirs.

But believe in co-existence despite differences.

Alhamdulillah, we face all the challenges boldly with the mercy of Allah (SWT).

Of force:

all the communities are behind them.

+1 -0Disagree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2019 15:22
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Alhamdulillah we are Muslims but Indian Muslims, if any Muslim country is enemy of India, is our enemy as well.

Where's the concept of Ummah then?
+5 -0Like x 3Agree x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
India
Brother
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2019 15:37
@fod1083:

Abey jahil, keep in mind one thing.

If you are deobandi

if you are barelvi

if you are ahlehadith

if you are tabligi

your roots are in India.

But

if you are qadiyani

if you are munkire hadith

your roots are in Pakistan.

Kuchh samjha...?
+0 -2Dislike x 2Creative x 1Facepalm x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2019 15:40
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Do you recall when I said I am a Muslim following the Hanafi school etc etc and don't go into details unless needed. Well that happens about my Nationality too. It depends on the one asking.

Part of my job is to go out and do engineering work. We have clients who are Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, Sikh and so on. Often I get asked by Indians if I'm an Indian. Here I tell them I'm not Indian simply because they are Indian! And if they are Hindu, I'll tell them I'm a Gujarati Muslim :)

I don't know what it is about being Indian, where there is so much pride in being Indian. It's like how an Arab feels like he's better than everyone just because he's an Arab.

It makes me feel sick to be Indian sometimes :(

Only a few times have I said to a Pakistani that I'm Indian, and that only to make him feel bad about his life :) let him get embarrased by a proper practicing Indian Muslim's attitude - eventually I'll tell them that I don't associate with India or Pakistan because for me they are both the same and I consider myself as Muslim first, then as an IndoPak, like it or not.

Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

And what was Pakistan before 47?
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#82 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2019 15:41
I feel like wartime gets such a bad rep even in the Muslim Ummah. It's such a shame though because look what benefits this war between the Muslims and mushrikeen brought us. It completely exposed the reality of these fakers who call themselves Muslims in India. Any of the Muslims who were wondering why Maulana Saad turned out the way he did, this expose is your answer. This is why. He was probably raised with pretty much the same aqaid that have been displayed by these Indians and that's why he deviated so far into that garbage philosophy that he espouses. No matter what you do with a person, if their aqaid are not developed properly they end up where Maulana Saad has ended up.

He was probably raised with the same sense of superiority that the version of Islam being practiced in India was much superior to the one in Pakistan. Which gave him a sense of self importance, which in turn made it difficult to accept that someone else could be Ameer over him. Thus his haste to establish himself as an authority unto himself. You get the picture...
+1 -1Dislike x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#83 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2019 15:42

Ahadeeth about India:

عَنْ ثَوْبَانَ مَوْلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ :  عِصَابَتَانِ مِنْ أُمَّتِي أَحْرَزَهُمَا اللَّهُ مِنْ النَّارِ : عِصَابَةٌ تَغْزُو الْهِنْدَ ØŒ وَعِصَابَةٌ تَكُونُ مَعَ عِيسَى بْنِ مَرْيَمَ عَلَيْهِمَا السَّلَام

Sayyiduna Thawbaan(RA) , the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There are two groups of my ummah whom Allah will protect from the Fire: a group who will conquer India, and a group who will be with ‘Eesaa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him) [an-Nasaa’i]

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ رضي الله عنه قَالَ :  وَعَدَنَا رَسُولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ غَزْوَةَ الْهِنْدِ ØŒ فَإِنِ اسْتُشْهِدْتُ كُنْتُ مِنْ خَيْرِ الشُّهَدَاءِ ØŒ وَإِنْ رَجَعْتُ فَأَنَا أَبُو هُرَيْرَةَ الْمُحَرَّرُ

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) promised us that we would conquer India, so if I am martyred I will be among the best of the martyrs, and if I return then I am Abu Hurayrah the freed (protected from Hellfire). [Imam Ahmad in al-Musnad]

Interpretatation of Ahadeeth about India:

وقد غزا المسلمون الهند في أيام معاوية سنة أربع وأربعين ، وكانت هنالك أمور سيأتي بسطها في موضعها ، وقد غزا الملك الكبير الجليل محمود بن سبكتكين صاحب غزنة في حدود أربعمائة بلاد الهند ، فدخل فيها ، وقتل ، وأسر ، وسبى ، وغنم ، ودخل السومنات ، وكسر الند الأعظم الذي يعبدونه ، واستلب سيوفه ، وقلائده ، ثم رجع سالما مؤيدا منصورا

وما ذكر في حديث أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه الذي رواه نعيم بن حماد من غزو الهند ؛ فهو لم يقع إلى الآن ، وسيقع عند نزول عيسى بن مريم عليهما الصلاة والسلام ، إن صح الحديث بذلك . والله أعلم

The Muslims invaded India at the time of Mu‘aawiyah, in 44 AH, and there occurred things which will be explained below. It was also invaded by the great ruler Mahmoud ibn Sabuktagin, the ruler of Ghaznah who conquered India around 400 AH. He invaded the land, where he killed, took prisoners, and captured booty. He entered Somnath where he broke the greatest idol that they used to worship, and he captured its swords and necklaces. Then he returned, safe and victorious. [Al-Haafiz Ibn Katheer (may Allah be pleased with him) in Al-Bidaayah wa’n-Nihaayah]

What is mentioned in the hadith of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah have mercy on him), which was narrated by Na‘eem ibn Hammaad, about the conquest of India has not happened up till now, but it will happen when ‘Eesaa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him) descends, if the hadith that says that is saheeh. And Allah knows best. [al-‘Allaamah Hammood at-Tuwaijri (may Allah have mercy on him) in Ithaaf al-Jamaa‘ah]

+3 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
#84 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2019 15:44
Please maintain respect for each other and Ulamaa (if topic is about a scholar) by avoiding accusations and slanderous comments. Also remember that in order for criticism to be constructive, it must be channeled in the right direction. If there is any doubt in a matter, it is better to ask, clarify or to remain silent rather than to speak ill of another person.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#85 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2019 15:44
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#86 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2019 15:53
Brothers please keep it civil. We are one Ummah, our war is with the mushrikeen not with our own people.

It is Muslims vs Mushriks. Please don't turn it into Indian Muslims vs Pakistani Muslims.
+2 -0Agree x 3Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#87 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2019 15:59
My reply was a lot more civil than his and yet it was removed. That's unfair.

By the way, this is what he said earlier

Quote:
Alhamdulillah we are Muslims but Indian Muslims, if any Muslim country is enemy of India, is our enemy as well.

And as per this hadith,
Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “He is not one of us who calls for asabiyyah, (tribalism/nationalism) or who fights for asabiyyah, or who dies for asabiyyah.” [Abu Dawud]

he has been excluded from the Ummah, so no point talking to him about Ummah.

I have maintained from the beginning that this war is between Muslims and mushrikeen and continue to do so. It's not my fault if people have changed their allegiances to side with mushrikeen.
+5 -0Like x 2Agree x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#88 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2019 16:12
Quote:
And as per this hadith,
Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “He is not one of us who calls for asabiyyah, (tribalism/nationalism) or who fights for asabiyyah, or who dies for asabiyyah.” [Abu Dawud]

Some more reading into this: sunnahonline.com/library/beliefs-and-methodology/744-the-...
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#89 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2019 16:19
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

What you talking about...Is that Hindu Nationalist version of History that they teach at School. Firstly Kashmir
was ceded to India by the nobn-muslim Maharajah Hari singh, against the wishes of the Kashmir nation.

Secondly I am from Azad Kashmir we dont have a genocidal army occupying our Land and carrying out barabarity and rape on a grand scale....!

How can anyone with an iota of Eeman justify and support what has been done to the people of Kashmir.

All I have to say to you لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ
Lakum deenukum waliya deeni,.....

May Allah raise you in the akhirah with those whom you love.

As for our Brothers and Sisters within India, whether they are brutalised in Gujarat, or killed by Cow vigilantes or dehumanised and demonised and villified on a daily basis they have our full support, and sympathy we are not going to pigeon whole them with individuals of your ilk.

This is way of our Deen, the Quran, and Sunnah of the Prophet (saw) teach us.

Like One Body

Nu’man bin Bashir (radi Allahu anhum) reported that the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “The believers in their mutual kindness, compassion and sympathy are just like one body. When one of the limbs suffers, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever.”

[Sahih al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Commentary:

This Hadith has the same purport which is mentioned in the HaD-632. It says that Muslims are akin to a living person. When he feels pain in one of his eyes, for example, his entire body feels it. When he suffers from a headache, he feels its pain throughout his body. As a result the whole body focuses to repair any deficiencies.

That is how the Muslims should be, we should live as though we are one body and if one of us is in need then the whole community should get behind them to bring them back on their feet.

And Allah Knows Best!

hadithaday.org/category/prophetic-gems-from-riyadh-us-sal...

+4 -0Like x 1Winner x 3
Rank Image
India
Brother
#90 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2019 16:24
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Our forefathers migrated to Pakistan but they were called as muhajireen.

They would visit us and would relate how sindhis and punjabis ill treated them.

Some of my relatives were killed because they were members of MQM. who killed them ?
+1 -1Dislike x 1Disagree x 2Facepalm x 1

Jump to page: