Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
xs11ax, abu mohammed, Muadh_Khan, Naqshband66
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2019 07:33

Assalam o Alaikum!

MY FRIEND has invited me in His House. Insha Allah! Going for Umrah in March. Please pray for me that May Allah accept my good deeds and forgive my bad deeds. Duas requested.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Ameen x 9
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2019 08:38
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

ماشاء الله wonderful news! May Allah accept your ziyarat, sacrifice, duas and may Allah make your journey easy and bring you back safely to your family. Please make special dua for my family on your journey.
+0 -0Ameen x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2019 09:55
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Ameen. Make dua for us. My heart is longing to go but until they remove tax iv sworn not to go :(
+1 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2019 10:26
MashaAllah,great news !
Please remember the Ummah of Syedena Rasoolullah صَلِّ الله عليه و سلم in your pious duas.I am sure you will be doing that anyway :)
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2019 12:43

mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

So you are depriving yourself of the opportunity to visit the House of Allah due to a policy of Saudi Government?

???

+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2019 13:35
May Allah accept your pilgrimage. Please specially pray for the ummah.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2019 16:26
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Insha Allah! I will especially pray for your and your children.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2019 16:29
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Asalam o Alaikum, Well I disagree with your vow. I insist that you break that vow. You can't miss out the blessings and the great spiritual experience just because of stupid laws of stupid governments. I don't know whether you are talking about tax from British government or from Saudia. I don't know the details because some one else is sponsoring me. However, I insist that you shouldn't miss out this great opportunity because of taxes. Don't allow satan to stop you because of this reason.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2019 16:29
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Bro, remember me in your dua, plz
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2019 16:29
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Insha Allah! Hazrat. This ummah is very dear to me and I will never forget it. Insha Allah.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2019 16:30
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Insha Allah! Brother! That I can't forget.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2019 16:32
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Insha Allah! I will pray for you that May Allah make things easy for you and your family.
+1 -0Like x 1Ameen x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2019 16:46
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

May Allah (SWT) discharge my court case.

and

May Allah (SWT) be pleased with you. Ameen.
+0 -0Ameen x 6
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 27th February 2019 15:32
Masha-Allah, I think we will be needing your duas in your blessed journey towards the holy lands.

This time, it was noticed that they have made a clear corridor to walk straight and say salaam towards the Rawdha Rasool (saw). They have made separated walking rows, one gets the opportunity to stand in-front while the other behind them with sheet in between. So if you are walking towards Gate 0 towards Gate 1 (Bab Salaam) then most likely you will end up being the row behind, unless you are going from inside Riyadhul Jannah.

It would be ideal if you sit after Asr just on the opposite of Riyadhul Jannah, and wait until 10-5 minutes are left for 5:00 PM. Keep looking at the guards, as soon you see the security guards moving away from blocking the people entering from gate 0 then go and join the first row. If the guards are standing and blocking, then it would be really hard to pass through them unless they move aside allowing anyone to pass through.

Another way could be that if you have an elderly person on wheelchair, just walk they from Gate 0, towards Rawdha Mubarak and the guards will let you pass through to join the first row. Or you will end up in the second row which is behind the pillars.

But nothing to worry about, consulted my Shaykh about this who also consoled and said 'The hearing of Rasoolullah (saw) is very sharp.'

And Riyadhul Jannah is more systematized now. Last time, we could walk any time and get a place then walk towards the Rawdha Mubarak. But now it can be difficult getting a place to pray 2 raka'a. Good timings would be, 10:00 AM (when they open up for males) until Zuhr or late night 1-2 hours before Fajr. It will be easier to pray in Riyadhul Jannah. Also give chance to others who also came from far away to just sit for few minutes or stand in a spot, or just pray 2 raka'a.

Also during Safa Marwa, there is a basement but the walking system is not organized. But you can walk there which is less crowded compare to the first floor. Unless you have an elderly person with a wheelchair.

And in most cases they do not allow wheelchair to get through the mataaf, so you have to walk outside mataaf which can be lengthy. So be prepared mentally.

Keep some money in your pocket when you are traveling back, they have charges for getting a trolley to load your bags. You can try loading ZamZam water in your bag which will be booked in the airplane, or else it is one ZamZam water per person and that has be bought from the Airport.

Thought may share some things from recent experience, and if anyone know other things please do share it so that we can all benefit from the information.

Finally convey our salaams to Prophet (saw) when you visit there, and request for his Shifa on the day of Judgement.

+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 27th February 2019 15:54
Interesting wrote:
View original post

Jazak Allah brother for this very precious and sound advice.
No post ratings