You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
bint e aisha, sipraomer, xs11ax, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, abu mohammed
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2019 16:14

Allah is all forgiving and all Merciful. He is our friend. He treats us the way we expect and think of him. One of the major problems we are facing today is lack of iman in the unseen. It is easy to believe in physical reality but difficult to believe in the unseen. However, sooner or later everybody experiences some kind of rejection and disappointment from the material world. This is the time to turn to Allah. This is the time to realize the truth. This is the time to acknowledge this fact that makhlooq can't help us without the permission of Allah. So turn to the one who creates, controls and destroys. Turn to the one who is actually in power.

Yesterday, I was with my friend in Jamia Madania. We listened to the talk of Mufti Hassan Db Sahab. After maghrib prayer I was sitting in my friend's car waiting for him to finish his purchase of miswaak. In my heart, I was intensely wishing that I want to eat nimko. A thought came to my mind to tell Abdullah (my friend) to buy some nimko. Then I said to myself in my mind that why shouldn't I ask Allah directly myself. I raised my hands and asked from Allah in silence that "Oh Allah! Grant me some nimko. I want to eat it". In my heart I thought that Allah has already accepted my dua even if He gives me nimko in this world or not. He has always replied to my duas one way or the other so this time too He will reply either in this world or the next. He is not selfish. He is not a betrayer. He loves and responds. He is the true Friend. Tears came down my eyes. After some moments Abdullah came to the car and after sitting in the driving seat, handed over one packet of nimko to me. I felt a sudden joy in my heart and thanked Allah then and there. My iman increased and felt happy and thankful.

During my first chillah in 2011-12 in my second tashkeel of 20 days, I got fed up eating vegetables daily. The whole jamat was of Pakthuns and I was one Punjabi. They made very rough meals and in one of the last days, a thought came to my mind that , today we should eat chicken. This thought then passed away and I didn't make dua for it. In the afternoon, a maqami saathi came and told us that he will arrange dinner for us, so we shouldn't bother prepare the meal. Guess what! There was chicken in the dinner. I felt joy in my heart. The next three days, we were having chicken continuously. In the same chillah during my first tashkeel of 10 days, during a gasht, a bull dog came in our way. Our ameer who was a pakthun alim of Karachi, said to the dog that "We are Allah's guests. What do you want from us?" After listening to these words, the dog left our way. Nobody else noticed this but this incident struck to my heart.

I was with another senior saathi in a khasoosi gasht during the same tashkeel. It was a village and another dog came in our path. I forgot the dua of going out for safety and couldn't remember. My companion advised me to return but I said that don't worry. I said the same words the Ameer Sahab said to the previous dog. After saying these words I kept on walking while my companion was hesitating and didn't walk further. Immediately the dog left our path. This even increased my iman and I suddenly knew that Tabligh is the path of haq and truth. I still believe so even though I disagree with some of the practices of members. But over all this is the path of haq.

In a three day trip (Seh Roza), we were having lunch and there was pepsi. I avoid carbonated drinks religiously. Only drink Seven Up or Sprite occasionally. One saathi offered me pepsi but I declined and uttered these words "If there would have been seven up I would have drunk it". Two or three hours later a maqaami saathi (who was not in that lunch with us) came with three huge bottles (2 liters I guess) of Sprite.

I was in a local tashkeel some 80+ kilometers away from my city. It was a 10 day trip. However, I had an exam to attend so I had to return after 3 days. However, I had money for only 3 days which got finished in Bus fair. I excused the Ameer Sahab and promised him that I will pay the khidmat dues later on. With empty pockets I had to return to my city and home. Call me insane or whatever. I started to walk on foot. Didn't tell anyone that I had no money. Asked some persons for the directions. Long story short, I got lift from three people without waving at them or telling them to stop and finally reached my destination. This incident further increased my iman.

During the four months in 2017, I got sick with Malaria. No food or medicine was going through my throat. Eventually, I left the medicine, gave sadaqa as much as I could. Made dua and requested others to make dua. Did dhikr. Recited Fatiha 7 times with durood in beginning and end and blew it on water whenever, I had to drink it. Got well in 3 days after this amal.

Whenever, I asked for Allah's help, he has always helped me. Whenever, I have turned to makhlooq, I have been badly humiliated and rejected.

Moral Lesson: Never despair of the Mercy of Allah. I bear witness that there is not even an iota of doubt that Allah is real, His unlimitedness is real. His majesty is real. His grandeur is real. His mercy is real. His help is real. Be patient and never lose hope. He doesn't demand 100% Islam. He asks for what ever we have the power and ability to do. Keep your aqaid correct. Don't miss the faraidh. Be good to his creation and He will never leave you. He is not asking us to be perfect. He is only demanding us to be humble and patient. He is testing us. We are not testing Him. The only reason that we become restless during problems is our own spiritual degradation and lack of peace in our souls due to excessive sins and lack of dhikr and remembrance of Allah. The joy one gains from his dhikr can't be explained in words. It is an experience. A beautiful experience. Only those can understand who pass through that experience. 

report post quote code quick quote reply
+7 -0Agree x 1Winner x 6
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 24th April 2019 01:34
Subhan'Allah.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 24th April 2019 12:30
👍

MashaAllah
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2021 10:41
A beautiful video shared on the Do Not Despair Telegram Group. (Renamed from Do Not Be Depressed)

Youtube Video
+1 -0Like x 1