Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 9th February 2019 20:32

Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui (HA)

Alhumdolillah, to this day 29 of the Karsevaks (Hindu volunteers) involved in the destruction of Babri Masjid have accepted Islam.

The lead participator from the ones who destroyed Babri Masjid is with us and part of (our) Dawah. Master Amir, who first used the sledgehammer on the Mosque brickwork and organised “urination” on Babri Masjid is part of our team.

Of these 29, is Lala Muhammad Umar who was present and active from the time of opening the lock of Babri Masjid to setting the foundation stone for conversion (to Mandir). He is from the Hardoi district. Lala Muhammad Umar not only actively participated in the destruction of Babri Masjid but used to ceremoniously celebrate “Day of Victory” every year on the 6th of December.

He told us that on the 6th of December 1993 when he celebrated the first Day of Victory” by organising a feast for 4,500 people and had 23 separate dishes cooked for the guests. He had spent 2.5 Million Rupees from his personal finances to celebrate the occasion.

Then his life began to take a turn for the worst.

His son died in a car accident. He was a businessman and his business suffered immeasurably. His house caught fire.

He realised that something had gone wrong and started studying Islam and was ready to convert in 2005. However until 2009, he came on wandering around looking for someone to help him convert. Why? Because we have a conspirational mind set and whenever he told his story to people they didn’t trust or believe me.

These people (looking to convert) are patients and we are the Doctors and the patients are looking for Doctors. However, our thought process is not of Dawah (of a doctor) but we have a “conspirational mind”.

Lala Muhammad Umar found out about Master Amir so he started searching for him. The address was wrong but he roamed the streets for 3 days looking for Master Amir and did not give up.

I was in Maharashtra and received a phone call from Master Amir that Lala Muhammad Umar has found me, I have given him Shahadah but you should check that the Shahadah is correct and he also wants an Islamic name.

I named him after Sayyiduna Umar (RA).

Lala Muhammad Umar told me that after the destruction of Babri Masjid and on account of celebrations I had personally spent 2.5 Million Rupees. He also said that he had given a check in the amount of 2.5 Million Rupees to Master Amir to build a Mosque where it is needed. He then with sincerity and regret told me, “Hazrat, make Dua that Allah Ta’ala removes my name from the list of Mosque destroyers and adds it to the list of Mosque builders.”

Halalified YouTube Audio

report post quote code quick quote reply
+6 -0Like x 4Winner x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 10th February 2019 05:50
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother