Topic Appreciation
danishaffan, sipraomer, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf
Rank Image
India
Brother
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2019 18:22
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

You should pay thanks to democracy which has empowered you with freedom of speech.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2019 07:09
Allah had created everyone with defects. Dont overlook the defects of our brothers.
I think this thread was created to give the karguzaris and lessons learnt, which can benefit the readers. But unfortunately, I see few brothers crossing the line and derailing the thread. Kindly request mods to take action.

PS - I have stopped trolling bhakts, shura followers
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2019 08:14
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

A small correction, in sub continental countries no one will object if you quote from Fazail e amal or Sadaqah.
In western countries, even Ahle Hadith/ghair muqalids sit in our bayans. Hence we quote from Riyadus Saliheen or Munthakab Hadith, or Saheeh from Fazail e amal or Sadaqa which doesnt have an objection among them.

Recently, one Aalim in our locality objected to an hadith from Fazail e Aamal. Hence we have handle the situation accordingly.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2019 10:07
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2019 12:31
After a lot of pondering and reflection I have reached one conclusion.

If the elders make only one decision and implement this rule with full conviction and discipline then this great effort can be protected and saved.

Everybody, including lay persons, including ulema, including elders who speak from the mimbar. Everybody has to remain within six numbers and have to quote ahadith from either Fadhail e Amaal/Sadaqaat or Muntakhib ahadith. This way the fitnah of preaching any wrong concepts of Islam and interpretations of Quran and Sunnah from nafs will be avoided. Also, all the members will remain with in their scope of expertise i.e. Fadhail.

This way, the bayans may get boring. There will be no waah waahs. There will be no big ijtimas. The Tablighi Jamaat may reduce in size. However, many current and upcoming fitnahs will be avoided.

I have no authority of Shariah uloom. However, it is my observation that if this one rule is implemented honestly, then this great effort can be revived to it's former glory and further divisions in future can be avoided.
+0 -0Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2019 17:20
When I evaluate my own nafs, then I realize that I need (paidal) 4 months each year for 40 years with extreme mujahida. Even after that, I am not sure that my character will improve 0.01%.
No post ratings