You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
danishaffan, sipraomer, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, abuzayd2k, alandalusee
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 05:27

1. If you can’t find a local worker as a guide for gasht (patrolling for dawah purposes) then instead of delaying or leaving the gasht altogether do long special gashts (two member patrols). This will be an imitation of Syedda Hajra’s AS seven walks and Allah will send an angel like guide (good person who has pain of ummah in his heart) as a guide for us as a mercy for our effort.

2. In all the institutions of deen there is struggle against nafs and Tabligh is just a beginning.

3. In the first 40 days of your dawah journey, opt for small tabligh trips. Also try to join that jamaat which decides an experienced tablighi alim as it’s ameer. First chillah is only to get a knowhow of tabligh and the rest of the two chillas are for long trips so that the da’ai develops the habits of hard work, steadfastness in the face of hardhsips and sacrifice. 

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 05:28

4. Remain within the six numbers. Only quote ahadith from Fadhail e Amaal and Sadaqaat. Don’t say anything from your own mind. Otherwise you may get into trouble. If you want to say something from any other book or source, then quote only the fadhail and you should know the source of what you quote. This is not the work of speeches but fiqr and actions. He who is fond of good talks will leave this effort in a couple of weeks. However, only those will stick to the jamaat who are impressed by actions and character. We are not orators but dai’s. A dai only says the same thing again and again and that is why is called Majnoon (obsessed or madman). Old and new workers should abide by this rule.

I don’t know the view of Raiwind buzurgs but it is my opinion that those who have not spent four months in tabligh must not be given bayan. They should be restricted to taleem, tashkeel (noting down the names of those who wish to go for dawah) and making announcements. Otherwise in their foolishness they can harm the blessed effort.
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 05:30

5. Eat in moderation so that you consume less water so that you sleep in moderation so that you are able to work more. Laziness is the enemy of time and time is precious. Quench your hunger and thirst with remembrance and ibadah of Allah.

6. Hidayah, Iman, Akhlaq (Good Manners), Sincerity and Consistency are scarce because these traits are only bestowed to those who ask for them.
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 05:31

7. Evilness spreads if we talk about it. The methodology of islah of Tablighi Jamaat is indirect. Television is a tool mostly used for Satanic cause where as Taleem of fadhail and deen is it’s opposite. Instead of criticizing the usage of TV start the amal of taleem. The amal of taleem will enable and prepare those who listen to leave TV. When Haq and Batil collide then the Haq always triumphs.

8. Sahaba RA were successful because of two things. Yearning for righteousness and Adab (Good manners and respect).
+1 -0
Rank Image
India
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 13:10
''5. Eat in moderation''......

Generally, I don't see most of them eating in moderation.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 13:29
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

It's double edged sword. You can't waste food either especially if it's dawaat :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 13:32
Most important lesson to be learnt is to get involved in 5 local aamaals upon returning back to ones locality
+1 -0
Rank Image
India
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 28th January 2019 13:54
On one occasion, many people associated with the effort of Da’wat and Tableegh had gathered in the musjid of Nizaamuddeen after the fajr salaah. At that time, Hazrat Moulana Muhammad Ilyaas (rahmatullahi ‘alaih) was at the end of his life and extremely weak. Moulana’s condition was such that even while lying in his bed, it was difficult for him to speak more than a few words. While in this condition, Hazrat Moulana Muhammad Ilyaas (rahmatullahi ‘alaih) urgently called one of his special attendants and instructed him to deliver the following message to all those present:

'' Your engaging in the service of Deen is greatly rewarding. However, all your effort and striving while travelling from place to place in the path of Allah Ta’ala will be of no avail if you do not acquire the correct knowledge of Deen and remain engaged in the zikr of Allah Ta’ala at all times. The correct knowledge of Deen and the zikr of Allah Ta’ala are like the two wings of a plane without which the plane cannot fly. In fact, if people are negligent in regard to acquiring the correct knowledge of Deen and engaging in zikr, there is a great fear that this effort will later on become a means of opening a new door of misguidance and fitnah.

Without acquiring the correct knowledge of Deen, a person will only have Islam and Imaan in name and he will only be practicing Deen as a custom and ritual. On the other hand, if a person has the correct knowledge of Deen, but it is not coupled with the zikr of Allah Ta’ala, then this knowledge will be without noor. Similarly, if one engages in abundant zikr, but it is not complimented with the correct knowledge of Deen, there is great danger of this person going astray.

In essence, it is through the zikr of Allah Ta’ala that one’s knowledge of Deen will be blessed with noor. If zikr is not accompanied with the correct knowledge of Deen, the true, desired benefit and effect of the zikr will not be seen. In fact, it is often witnessed that people who lack the correct knowledge of Deen become the victims of shaitaan who then uses them to spread misguidance among others.

Thus, the importance and necessity of acquiring the correct knowledge of Deen and engaging in zikr should never be overlooked and trivialized. Rather, special attention should always be shown to acquiring the correct knowledge of Deen and remaining engaged in the zikr of Allah Ta’ala. If special attention is not shown to these two aspects, your effort of Da’wat and Tableegh will be fruitless and become nothing more than travelling and touring in the world, and — may Allah forbid! — you will all suffer a severe loss in the Hereafter.

(Malfoozaat Hazrat Moulana Muhammad Ilyaas (rahmatullahi ‘alaih) pg. 31-32)
ihyaauddeen.co.za/?p=13308
+4 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
India
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 28th January 2019 16:54
@Rajab:

Quote:
You can't waste food
Can leftover food not be used in next meal...?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2019 04:17
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Resptected Sir:

As salam alaykum:

When one is given charge of reforming a person or a group, then one needs to be very observant in regards to mistakes being committed by the subordinates. These mistakes should not be highlighted in public unless it is a general address to those who are guilty with the aim of reforming them. The person in charge needs to be very vigilant that this constant attention to the mistakes of people does not result in a viewing these subordinates as inferior to oneself.

All the mashaikh have said, "I consider my friends (meaning talibeen) better than me in every way."
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2019 09:43

abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

The whole premise of subjective evaluation of someone’s diet is stupid to begin with. The diet of someone who is 6’3” will be different to someone who is 5’5”. Then diet habits are different according to customs and regions. The diet (food, style and habits)  of a “Punjabi” will be different to that of someone from “Chennai”

Then even at the same height and body types the diets will be different depending on lifestyle, medical condition or activities carried out. The same person will eat differently if they were in Ghasht all day, waking around to someone who was assigned to do Dhik’r while others went out for Ghasht.

Lastly, eating in Moderation is NO LONGER an Usool of Tasawuff as per Shaykhul-Hadeeth (Maulana) Zakariyya (RA) has mentioned by him many times, unless someone does a calibrated scientific study of “Tableeghees vs Non-Tableeghees eating habits” or “eating while in Jamaat vs eating while at home”, only someone with problems can arrive at a conclusion that Tableeghees do not eat in Moderation.

Tableeghees are doing great work by trying to bring people back to the Deen so they can eat whatever they want, they are better than me who is just writing on a Forum!

+2 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2019 11:36
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

I can only describe my own experience. I have spent extensive time with tabligh jamaat. The jamaat encourages many things, I.e eating less, staying away from extravagance, learning from huffaz and ulama, etc. In my experience hardly any tablighi follows these guidelines.

In my experience tablighis encourages one to eat one third, drink one third, and leave one third of the stomach empty. I have never seen any tablighi do this except for a handful. In fact they do the opposite. It is a running joke in tabligh that you should drink at least 2 cups of tea in jamaat. When I used to serve food at the markaz people used to rush us, some would actually jab us with their empty plates on our legs to get served, and some used to hoard the chappatis in case they ran out and then would waste the ones they couldn't eat. I was in an ijtima with a very famous UK buzrug who has passed now. I sat with him whilst he was being fed by his khadim. He would take a bite or two of many different types of food and leave the rest like some sort of king. The leftovers were probably eaten by someone else. But the point was his gluttony and extravagance.

This is just some examples. This is the reality of what I saw. In contrast the mujahideen were eating watery soup with no meat or vegetables. Just water flavoured with onions and spices. The roti was tiny scraps of leftover roti that was brought over from the villages at the bottom of the mountain in plastic sacks. There was never enough for anyone to fill their stomach. The appointed khidmat sathis of the mujahideen would climb down the mountain and bring back the roti and barrels of water. It was not an easy climb. The soup was cooked in the back of the battlefield. If anyone, it were the mujahideen who were following the tablighi advice more than the tablighis themselves. Sorry to offend anyone, but generally tablighis have a great life of food and comfort. Another running joke in tabligh is the amount people sleep when in jamaat as opposed to how much they sleep at home. Just go for 3 days in jamaat and see for yourself.
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2019 11:53
U haven't seen the whole tabligi
Unfortunately a few of people associated with tablig u saw have not reached that stage
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2019 12:06

danishaffan wrote:
View original post

I have experienced Tableegh since 1992, spent time with the Akabireen of Nizumud-deen (most of them have passed away (RA)), instead of making half-baked claims... Tell us where are these "real Tableeghees" and how do we find them?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2019 12:21
danishaffan wrote:
View original post

True I haven't seen whole tabligh. But in the same way no one has seen the whole of anything.

Just to clarify. Tabligh jamaat took me off the streets and made the deen the focus and direction of my life. Without tabligh jamaat I would have been lost. I have met some amazing and genuine diamonds in tabligh jamaat. But they were very few and far between. But regardless of this I still stand by what I say. Just like any other insan, tablighis are not angels so let's not put them on a pedestal. Let's just call it like it is. At least this way we don't have high expectations, only real expectations. So we can then take the good from tabligh jamaat and leave the bad. Same goes for any other manmade institution.

I have had very extensive experience with tabligh jamaat both at grassroots and leadership level within many different countries including India and Pakistan. It is from this that I draw my experience from.
+2 -0