Unspecified
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2019 12:35
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Little correction

Hazratji Mualana Ilyas Saheb used to say
"To bring a sifat on us, we must give dawah on the Sifat"

Daie's Qurbani, amals will be directly proportional to his Dawah to be effective.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2019 12:43

Servant.Of.Allah wrote:
View original post

Big Clarification :lol

Tableegh is not Dawah, Tableegh is Islah!

• Dawah = Muslims should pray 5 times a day
  • Tableegh = Fadhail of Salah (over and over again) so my laziness in praying 5 times a day is removed and my Salah is improved. I am going in Jamaat to improve my own Salah

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2019 13:24
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

We give Dawah of Fadhail too.
+1 -0
Rank Image
India
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2019 13:43
Khan sahab:

My first statement was in reply to bro Abuzayd who gave his opinion how seniors in tablighi jamat should guide their juniors.
If the seniors are more practicing Muslims, will definitely become a source of inspiration for juniors.

Whereas my second statement was in the light of quoted ayat to reply your post. Quoted verses are related to ahlekitab though but also apply to those scholars of this ummah who deliver impressive lectures to followers concerning good deeds but don't follow themselves what they teach, if their followers come to know about their reality, their lecturing will lose all charm. As quran clearly warns such people ''Ya ayyuhallzina aamanoo lima taqooloona ma la taf'aloon''

Yes, agree with you that both statements are different.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2019 14:02

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Before I answer the other queries? Who has hit dislike on her post? What has the poor girl done which deserves such treatment?

Is this an error?

Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Your own post answers your question.

Loading Qur'aan Verse

Do you order righteousness of the people and forget yourselves while you recite the Scripture? Then will you not reason?

www.muftisays.com/forums/27-sharing-portal/9443-special-r...

From your own post

In the light of Quran and Hadith, a very large number of ‘Ulama have unanimously mentioned that one who is lacking in a particular deed, may still invite others towards it.

‘Allamah Nawawi (rahimahullah) writes in his commentary on Sahih Muslim:

‘The ‘Ulama have stated that is is not a precondition in one who engages in enjoining good and forbidding evil, that he himself be abiding to what he advocates.

In fact, he is duty bound to enjoin good even if he is lacking in implementing it, just as he is bound to forbid wrong although he is involved in the same wrong.

This is because one has 2 separate responsibilities;

• To command himself to do the good
  • To command others.

If he lacks in one of these responsibilities, how would that allow him to lack in the other?!

The same explanation has been echoed by the general Mufassirun (commentators of Quran) under verse: 44 of Surah Baqarah.

Hafiz Ibn Kathir (rahimahullah writes in the commentary of this verse of Surah Baqarah:

‘Commanding good and practising upon it are 2 separate responsibilities. Either one of these will not fall away even if an individual fails in the other. This is themost correct viewof the earlier and latter scholars.

Tableegh is not Dawah, it is Islah (as envisioned, stated, articulated, demonstrated and practised by the Ulama associated with Tableegh). In other words, you go in Jamaat to reform yourself and you go in Jamaat with an intention to reform yourself (while informing others). Thus I respectfully disagree with your opinion and state that within the context of Tableeghi Jamaat, your assertion is not wrong, it is not applicable.

P.S: Once again, before reacting emotionally please read carefully as I have neither disrespected nor insulted you in anyway. You are free to disagree.

+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2019 07:06
If a person invites others to good and doesn't practice it himself then others(or many) will not take that person seriously.

However, if a person is not practicing it himself then it doesn't mean that he stops inviting others. He must invite others and one day his own heart will be affected.

There are certain things which we can invite to but can't do it ourselves. For instance, I may invite others to do hifz of Quran but am myself too busy that I can't do it. So if I am not a hafiz and can't do hifz doesn't mean that I don't invite others to do so.

In short, inviting others to do good is must whether we practice it ourselves or not. By continuing dawah, we will be changed one day. However, our intention should be sincere as well and we must give dawah with the niah of islah of our own selves because there is a hadith which (paraphrasing) states that in Jahanum there would be an alim from whom the other prisoners will ask that you used to call us towards good in dunia so why you yourself are burning with us. He will reply that I used to call you towards good and forbid you from evil but I used to not practice that advice myself.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2019 09:48

Lessons from Second Chillah

1. Apart from Gasht, (if we send hadiyah [gift - Esaal e Hasanat] to the community we are sent to) of durood, dhikr, astaghfar, Surah Yasin and Nawafil etc, then that will also soften others' hearts and will help in making them do khurooj.

2. Before doing any action, ask Allah for help because we can only act but it is Allah who brings barakah in it. We do the correct actions but forget barakah. Our actions will only be effective If barakah is there.

3. It is better to deliver a talk of 10 minutes which is to the point and effective instead of babbling for hours. Our mission is first our own islah and then khurooj of the people. We are not here to become good speakers and debators.

4. He who is afraid of mistakes can't learn anything. And he who doesn't learn from his mistakes either doesn't want to learn or lacks the ability to learn. A person willing to learn is he who doesn't repeat his mistakes intentionally.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2019 09:50

5. The whole world is a place of learning and every creation of Allah is His Sign. Tablighi Jamaat is a madrassah where an Animal Human from a secular environment comes and tastes some level of spirituality. Sincere Tablighis are in reality unofficial students of deen.

6. Every institution of deen deals with Tazkiyah of Nafs on some level. The higher the institution the higher the mujahida and the better the tazkiyah. The nobleness of a person is based upon the quality of tazkiyah of his soul.

7. We should not ask Allah for trouble but if by His Qadr we face a calamity, then we must not lose our patience. This world is a strange place and humans are ajeeb creatures. Without pain one can't understand the truth. Without pain one can't develop yaqeen. "It is Allah who is the doer" is only understood when one faces extreme hardships. The yaqeen of achieving our goals through good deeds has a very heavy price. It's not easy to understand the true meaning of La ilaha illallahu Muhammad ur Rasoolullah. It is not easy to change and mold your whole perspective according to the teachings of Islam (especially when you are conditioned to believe, analyze and think otherwise). Ilm is a noor and to attain it you have to work really hard and face difficulties. Words are cheap but Ilm is very costly. However, when one's iman reaches a certain level then things become easy to face.
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2019 09:52

8. When a person thinks that he can do everything and he himself can solve all the problems then Allah leaves him on his own and lifts his amr and help from the means (asbaab) which that person adopts. This results in lack of barakah.

When a person looks towards the makhlooq and believes that the makhlooq can solve his problems then Allah leaves that person at the mercy of makhlooq and lifts his amr and help and that person gets humiliated by the same makhlooq he had hopes in.

When a person connects to Allah Taa'la and expects His mercy and asks for His help and before doing anything in bad as well as good times offers two rakaat nafl prayer and asks Allah's help with sincerity and humility then Allah makes asbaab obedient and helpful to that person and descends barakah in them and makes His makhlooq subservient to that person.

This is what it means when they say "All happens with the Will of Allah and without His will nothing can happen".
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2019 09:53

9. When you see a mistake in someone then offer two rakaat nafal and make dua for that person. Ask as long as you don't have full yaqeen that it has been accepted. One of the signs of the acceptance of dua is that a special kind of tinglng feeling and emotion runs through your body and tears start flowing through eyes. After that advise that person in seclusion with kindness and hikmah and then for Allah's sake touch his feet and ask forgiveness. Whoever, shows humility for the sake of Allah then Allah raises his ranks. You cannot correct others with anger and humiliation.

10. A teacher can do islah of his student with sterness. Similarly an ameer should correct the members of his jamaat according to their mizaj. However, a tablighi should deal with his team mates and common public with leniency because ummah is weak.
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2019 09:55

11. Whenever you are given an amal, offer two rakat nafal and ask from Allah with humility. You will yourself observe that how much effective it will become. You are a pawn(or puppet) of Allah. Allah is using you. Thank Him for this. It is not your actions because of which Hidayah is being bestowed. It is Allah who is granting hidayah and you are just a means for it. If you are not willing then he will use others and if others will disobey then he will use some other people and so on and so forth.

12. Everything is giving dawah. Iblees is also inviting towards his path. The slaves of Ar Rahman and His creation is also giving dawah. If you want to be protected from the evil invitation of Satan and his associates then give dawah of "Everything happens with the will of Allah" all the time. Because of this great dawah a special spiritual energy field of noor will encircle you which will protect you from the dawah of Batil. Give dawah to the extent that people consider you a mad man. Majnoon didn't tire saying Laila Laila! Why have you gotten tired by repeating Allah's name?

+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2019 09:57

13. Dawah is not only done by the tongue but contemplating on Allah's traits, His Majesty and different aspects of deen is also included in dawah.

14. During work remember Allah every hour and ask him for protection from the evils of nafs and dunia.

15. Whoever un necessarily gives warnings and because of these warnings people get distanced from masajid and tabligh then their sin will be upon he who uses harshness unnecessarily. Therefore give glad tidings to the people through (fadhail) and encourage them.
+1 -0
Rank Image
India
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 1st February 2019 10:44
Hazrath (rahmatullah alaihi) would time and again greatly emphasise the work of da’wat and tabligh. He personally has spent much time out in the jamaats with Hazrath Moulana Muhammad Ilyas Khandelwi (rahmatullah alaihi). In one talk delivered in South Africa, Hazrath (rahmatullah alaihi) said:

“..... Therefore this (work of Da’wat and tabligh) is a great bounty of Allah Ta’ala. Every person can take part in this work oftabligh.Those who dedicate their entire lives to this effort, what can then be said — it isnurun ala nur(absolutely excellent). Those who cannot do this can go for seven chillas or three chillas. Even those who spend just a little time will also benefit. However, to the extent of one’s sacrifice one will gain success.” (Mawaaiz - vol.8, pg.26)

In a letter addressed to Hazrath Sheikhul Hadith Moulana Muhammad Zakariyya Saheb (rahmatullah alaihi), Hazrath (rahmatullah alaihi) writes:: “I was blessed with the ziyaarah of Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) in a dream. Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said to me: “Do two things, you will be my companion in Jannah—ta’leem and tabligh.”

Hence I have commenced with tafseer of the Qur’an after fajar in a nearby musjid. Some musallies are also ready fortabligh. We have decided to commence this Thursday.” (dated 25 Rabius Thani 1372 A.H.)

On several occasions while in South Africa, despite his ill health Hazrath (rahmatullah alaihi) travelled all the way from Johannesburg to Cape Town specifically to attend the Ijtima there. At many Ijtimas he addressed the gathering and encouraged them to take part in this work.

Thus Hazrath (rahmatullah alaihi) was himself at the forefront of the effort ofda’watandtablighas well. May Allah Ta’ala enable us to emulate his example. Aameen.
alhaadi.org.za/articles-publications/al-haadi/134-al-haad...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2019 04:51
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Please pardon my ignorance, but who is this "Hazrath"?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Chennai
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2019 05:53
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Mufti Mahmood Hasan Gangohi (rahmatullahi alaih) also known as Faqeehul Ummah
+1 -0Like x 1