Callingto1Allah
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#61 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:07
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

How so?

There are many who choose not to for 3/40/120 days because they're plainly not interested. They have no love or zeal. That doesn't make them sinful. Of course, one should strive to indulge in all acts of worship that are optional/mustahab. That's the pedigree of a true believe, but having said that, a choice has been given for such forms of worship for a reason.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#62 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:11
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

Brother, take the comment out of context and replace it with Jihad.

Would it still be correct to say that they have no love for this virtuous act?
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#63 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:12
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

You can say you've no love for tableeghi jama'at (even though that too would be offensive) but you're saying this about the "act".
+0 -0Agree x 1Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#64 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:16
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

My comment was purely for the tabligh. I made that clear in my first response to the brother.

If someone has no thirst or intention to do Jihad one day, then I personally don't how that's detriment to his deen.

Hasan ibn Thabat (RA) never took part in Jihad during his lifetime.
+0 -1Dislike x 1Disagree x 1Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#65 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:18
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

Also like the other brother said fee sabeelillah is not limited to Tableeghi jama'at. And going out with Tableeghi jama'at would be mustahab but to do tableegh is fardh and to strive in the path of Allah is fardh.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#66 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:21
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Reminding or discussing Deen to others is furdh within my capacity and ability i.e. my neighbours, family members, a friend of mine who I see coming out of the mosque for salah etc. - yes, I agree and accept.

It's not furdh upon me to travel to Pittsburgh, Bulawayo or Jalander to get word of Deen to the locals who live there by sword or with my tongue. Striving in the path of Allah to do what exactly is furdh?

Kindly elaborate.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#67 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:24
I think people are getting confused by what imam Ali has said due to the way he worded it. Let him clarify what he meant please.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#68 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:26
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Jazak'Allah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#69 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:28
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

Quote:
If someone has no thirst or intention to do Jihad one day, then I personally don't how that's detriment to his deen.

Imaam Muslim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his Saheeh: Chapter: Condemnation of the one who dies without having gone out for jihaad or having thought of doing so. Then he quoted the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him), who said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Whoever dies without having gone out for jihaad or having thought of doing so, dies on a branch of hypocrisy.

(Saheeh Muslim, 3533).
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#70 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:28
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

That too is a very serious thing to say. Tableegh is fardh, you can't say you don't love it. Think before you speak otherwise it will cost you in akhirah.

Quote:

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Whoever dies without having gone out for jihaad or having thought of doing so, dies on a branch of hypocrisy.

(Saheeh Muslim, 3533).

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#71 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:30
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

By 'striving in the path of Allah' I meant jihad.
+0 -0Old x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#72 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:35

Callingto1Allah wrote:
View original post

Quote:
1. If the ‘Shura’ “people in charge” are open sinners are we meant to follow them?

No, the Shura has not committed any sins and they are a continuation. It is Maulana Saad (HA) who has gone ROGUE.

Facts:

1. During his lifetime, Maulana Inaamul-Hasan Kandhalwi (RA) REFUSED to make his son Maulana Zubair-ul Hasan (RA) but following the Sunnah of Sahaba (RA) formed a 10 member Aalami Shura which consisted of ten workers from three countries in 1993
  2. The 3rd Ameer of Tableeghi Jamaat, Maulana Inaamul-Hasan Kandhalwi (RA) passed away in June 1995.
  3. In June 1995 after the passing away of Maulana Inaamul-Hasan Kandhalwi (RA), 10 member Aalami Shura created an advisory team for Markaz Nizamuddin which included Maulana Izaharul Hasan, Maulana Mohammad Umar Sb Palanpuri, Miyan Ji Meharab Sb, Maulana Zubairul Hasan sb, and Maulana Saad. All members of this council were becoming Faisal (decision maker) turn by turn. Maulana Saad (HA) was 30 days and had no formal experience with Tableeghi Jamaat and this decision was objected to at the time.
  4. Maulana Saad (HA) remains as part of the Shura from 1995-2015
  5. In 2015 or thereabouts, Maulana Saad (HA) BREAKS away from Shura and CLAIMS to be Ameer.

Quote:
2. If one is creating diversions within the effort of tallish and going against the sunnah&quran should those individuals step down

Yes, see above. Maulana Saad (HA) has gone ROGUE and taken over by force.

Quote:
3. Please tell me from Quran and Sunnah how “Tablighi Jamaat” is Acting according to the Quran and the Sunnah and they are not just following local traditions

Unfortunately, Maulana Saad (HA) has taken over as a personality based on linage so there is no Qur’aan and Sunnah to justify.

Quote:
4. Islam or leadership never passed down through lineage can anyone prove are tell me what effort Mr. Saad Sahib has made since leaving Madrassah,

It can e.g. Prophet Suliman (AS) was the son of Prophet Dawood (AS) and inherited both Kingdonm and Prophethood.

Loading Qur'aan Verse
Loading Qur'aan Verse

So if a son is able and worthy he can inherit a rank or stature but in the case of Maulana Saad (HA) he was never active in Tableegh and never trusted with anything.

He has just taken over based on thuggery.

Quote:
5. Who should I follow, Blackburn or Dewsbury? Both of them are quoting Hadith and Quran ayaats in their efavour so who is distorting the truth and who is telling the truth?

Have said all of the above, your Amal (action) in Britain has nothing to do with this clash. You should act for the sake of Allah Ta’ala and engage in the work.

Although this dispute is disturbing, it is neither preventing you nor obstructing you from engaging in Tableegh.

If you personally feel inclined towards Blackburn Shura then engage in the work with them.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#73 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:35
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Bro - I didnt limit to TJ.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#74 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:36
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

No, it's not a very serious thing to say. It's all in your head.

What's optional is optional. If one doesn't indulge due to personal reference i.e. no love or lack of interest, it's their choice. To suggest it'll cost someone in the akirah is prodding the path of bid'ah. This is the attitude of a hardcore tablighi who insists you must go for 4 months otherwise you'll regret it in the Akirah. Pure bunkum at best.

Since you earnestly believe jihad is furdh. I hope your menfolk are somewhere in the Ummah battling the enemies and that you're campaigning or protesting to your local scholars to proclaim the enforcement of Jihad. Perhaps you can start in your own backyard near Kashmir. :)

+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#75 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:39
@xs11ax:

agree that ''fee sabeelillah'' shouldn't be confined ONLY in TJ but TJ is closer to the prophetic way of tabligh.
No post ratings

Jump to page: