Topic Appreciation
Callingto1Allah, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:39

Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

FArdh! There is no such thing as FUrdh, no matter where you have copied/pasted it from, it would be wise to learn basic Arabic terms before you start an argument.

P.S: Anyone who hits a negative comment on this post will show his/her ignorance of an extremely  basic term of Islam and an ego the size of “Mount Everest”.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -1Like x 1Dislike x 1Disagree x 1Facepalm x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:39
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Respected brother. I would confer with scholar who is an expert in the field of Hadith and find out what the true meaning of this narration is. Taking it at face value is not ideal.

I've done so, and I'm satisfied the narration doesn't apply to people like Yours Truly who has no intention or even thought about locking horns with anyone on a battlefield.

I'll send you something via PM.
+1 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:45
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Not negative but facepalm, MashaAllah!

Wise :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:50
With this arrogance, you'll destroy your own akhirah @Imam Ali.
+0 -0Disagree x 2
Rank Image
Chennai
Brother
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:53
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Be careful, many times a person can't convey what he thinks on forum properly. Better have husn dhun for all the members here.
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:56
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#82 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 14:21

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Him?

Really?

Can you think of anyone else who may also have some problems :P

P.S: I am talking about myself of course :lol

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#83 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 14:24
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

May Allah ta'ala make me humble. Requesting your pious duas.
+1 -0Like x 1Ameen x 2Old x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#84 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 15:00
Quote:
agree that ''fee sabeelillah'' shouldn't be confined ONLY in TJ but TJ is closer to the prophetic way of tabligh.

Perhaps people can think this for themselves, but this becomes a problem when tablighis start thinking their effort is closer to the sunnah and then start preaching this to people. A recent incident involved a person commending a tableeghi for the work he was involved in, and then mentioning to him that remember they are other efforts out there as well. The tableeghi responded by saying yes, but tabligh (jamat) is sunnah. Even if he said it was closer to sunnah, he would be giving tabligh jamat more importance than other deeni efforts, and tableeghis more importance than others who take part in other activities.

Not sure what imam ali meant and i wouldn't say I have no love for a good action like going in jamat, but if someone has no zeal/interest/intention to go for 3 days or 4 months then there is absolutely nothing wrong with this.

And i dont think we can make comparisons to jihad.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#85 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 15:50
Concerned wrote:
View original post

Agree; and it's not limited to TJ rather hardcore followers of every group or sect speaks of his own group or sect.

But as a matter of fact, TJ is closer to sunnah and this work is the best way of tabligh.

Most important aspect of tj is that it unites the people of all groups globally.

I'm not adhered to tj and I've many differences with tj people though but I appreciate their efforts for deen as well.
+1 -0Disagree x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#86 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 16:00
Arfatzafar wrote:
But as a matter of fact, TJ is closer to sunnah and this work is the best way of tabligh.
How is it closer to Sunnah? Can you provide evidence for this?

Arfatzafar wrote:
Most important aspect of tj is that it unites the people of all groups globally.
Are you serious? Look at the forums topics on Tabligh. There is disunity amongst them
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#87 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 17:22
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

1: Bareilly is my commissionary. This belt which includes Badaun, piliphit, shahjahanpur as well is of barelvis.

In this region You can see tj people being insulted, abused, slapped and sometimes literally beaten and garbage or stone pelting on them.

And now recall Taif incident.

2: I often see people belong to different groups like any Indonesian shafi'i, Sudanese maliki, Arab salafi even Indian ahlehadith come with tj for 4 month in my town.
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#88 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 17:31
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Being pelted doesn't mean they are on Sunnah or close to Sunnah as you mentioned. Yes, there will be reward for their trails.

The Barelwi are pelting them because they believe the TJ's to be Kaafir because they think that the TJ's have allegedly made pathetic comments about the Prophet (saw) like he is dead in His grave (saw) things such as "If you think of a dog in your Salah it won't break your Salah but if you think of the Prophet (saw) the Salah is invalid and so on!

Of course these are false, but that is what the Barelwi believe about TJ's and worse unfortunately.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#89 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 18:01
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

And now recall Taif incident.

Which one? The one where Prophet (saw) was pelted and chased out or the one where Prophet (saw) and the sahaba رضي الله عنه attacked and conquered Taif?

2: I often see people belong to different groups like any Indonesian shafi'i, Sudanese maliki, Arab salafi even Indian ahlehadith come with tj for 4 month in my town.

This is the brotherhood found in Islam, not just TJ. You see this in other efforts as well. TJ doesn't have a monopoly of Islamic brotherhood. Muslims from all over the world left their homes to protect and defend Afghanistan from the Soviets. Same in Bosnia. Same in Sheeshan. Same in Kashmir etc. Also with TJ there are no restrictions or difficulties so its easier. With the other effort there are many obvious obstacles. Even then people from all over the world joined together.
+3 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
India
Brother
#90 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 18:24
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

The way tj people give dawa if you give dawa (2/3 times) in the same way to those people who aren't religious but are ''very close to you and respect you a lot''.

And then see their reaction they will begin to ignore you after some days.

Do this for experiment.

I've done this experiment.

Prophetic way is disliked by shaytan and he always stops people from prophetic way
+4 -0Like x 4

Jump to page: