السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
I have been a revert for 10 years now and Alhamdulilah I have done the effort of Dawah and Tablighi a week after I became Muslim. The horrible truth is that Indians and Pakistanis both want the chair. Tablighi has now become a power fight between certain individuals which is very upsetting
Someone answer this for me.. Before you answer please don’t post a silly response that I have heard 50 times please only quote from Quran and Sunnah. Not what haji Saab said in his 6 points.
1. If the ‘Shura’ “people in charge” are open sinners are we meant to follow them?
Of course not.
2. If one is creating diversions within the effort of tallish and going against the sunnah&quran should those individuals step down
Of course they should.
3. Please tell me from Quran and Sunnah how “Tablighi Jamaat” is Acting according to the Quran and the Sunnah and they are not just following local traditions
That's a very broad question. But the simple answer is in some aspects they are following quran and sunnah and in some they are not.
4. Islam or leadership never passed down through lineage
You are correct.
can anyone prove are tell me what effort Mr. Saad Sahib has made since leaving Madrassah,
I have no idea. But in the context of tabligh jamaat I believe he has not spent 4 months in jamaat.
5. Who should I follow, Blackburn or Dewsbury? Both of them are quoting Hadith and Quran ayaats in their efavour so who is distorting the truth and who is telling the truth?
The quran and the sunnah does not compel you to follow either. If you are benefiting from tabligh jamaat then carry on as you are and don't get into the politics.