Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2019 23:59
Callingto1Allah wrote:
View original post

Asslamualaikum

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

I have been a revert for 10 years now and Alhamdulilah I have done the effort of Dawah and Tablighi a week after I became Muslim. The horrible truth is that Indians and Pakistanis both want the chair. Tablighi has now become a power fight between certain individuals which is very upsetting

Someone answer this for me.. Before you answer please don’t post a silly response that I have heard 50 times please only quote from Quran and Sunnah. Not what haji Saab said in his 6 points.

1. If the ‘Shura’ “people in charge” are open sinners are we meant to follow them?

Of course not.

2. If one is creating diversions within the effort of tallish and going against the sunnah&quran should those individuals step down

Of course they should.

3. Please tell me from Quran and Sunnah how “Tablighi Jamaat” is Acting according to the Quran and the Sunnah and they are not just following local traditions

That's a very broad question. But the simple answer is in some aspects they are following quran and sunnah and in some they are not.

4. Islam or leadership never passed down through lineage

You are correct.

can anyone prove are tell me what effort Mr. Saad Sahib has made since leaving Madrassah,

I have no idea. But in the context of tabligh jamaat I believe he has not spent 4 months in jamaat.

5. Who should I follow, Blackburn or Dewsbury? Both of them are quoting Hadith and Quran ayaats in their efavour so who is distorting the truth and who is telling the truth?

The quran and the sunnah does not compel you to follow either. If you are benefiting from tabligh jamaat then carry on as you are and don't get into the politics.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 06:22
In my opinion, this must concern only 2 set of people
1. Followers of Nizamuddin - who are doing the effort
2. Shura Followers - who are doing the effort and also working hard to fix the nehaj of this work, save this work

There is no need to create a propaganda here and do some brainstorming sessions.

There are lots of fundamentals, basics in Tabligh which people wont care or ignore - later it creates deviation, issues, causing them to go away from work.
There are some people who dont do the work, and actually think they are doing the work.
+4 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 06:42
I'm against these kind of threads in a forum, as it wont help people.

There is a bigger problem in the ummah, people are away from Salah.
In our mulaqat, we find people who dont know kalima too. We are not caring for that..
But we are sitting in front of computer, mobiles to copy paste Fatwas to fix the nehaj of work.

If 99% is nizamuddin, and 1% shura in your town.
Why worry? You are on Haq right, please do the effort - Allah will give hidayah.
There was one Hazratji Mualana Ilyas who had fikr , Allah took work from him. Do the same, why doing propaganda here?

Also some researchers, I dont know how many 4 months jamaat/namaazis they will make out of their analytics and research.

Some of the persons who thinks that they are intellectual, but sounds like a fool to me.
Calling an Alim without respect, this is what GLOBAL SHURA teaching you?
"can anyone prove are tell me what effort Mr. Saad Sahib has made since leaving Madrassah, "
Go visit Nizamuddin, whatever the time he is spending on Tabligh without Nehaj(as per your thought) - Can you or any person who has questioned him DO FOR ATLEAST A WEEK for Tabligh with your own NEHAJ. Then you can reply right here...

+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 06:56
@xs11ax:

Whoever is serving this deen is praiseworthy.
I respect them all and take what is good and leave what is bad.
+6 -0Like x 4Winner x 2
Rank Image
Chennai
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 07:03
Servant.Of.Allah wrote:
View original post

Bro, I think it is common to address a person with Mr. as a mark of respect in the west, so I don't see any disrespect if a person from west addresses Maulana Saad as Mr.Saad

As for Nehaj, lets ignore the keyboard warriors from both side and do our work.
+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 09:46
hmdsalahuddin wrote:
View original post

In West :
Br.Yusuf Estes is Br. Yusus Estes, sometimes Shaik Yusuf Estes
Shaik Hamza Yusuf is Shaik Hamza Yusuf
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 10:00
Servant.Of.Allah wrote:
View original post

Please also take into consideration that he is a revert.

He has addressed the Maulana with respect regardless of the language
+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 10:26
The brother has been a muslim for 10 years. He has been around Muslims for at least 10 years if not more. He knew exactly what he was doing by referring to Moulana Saad as Mr Saad.

Personally I don't blame him. We give respect to people based on many different things. Doctors are called Dr as long as they are qualified and practice medicine as they should. If they are not qualified or in breach of their profession then they are stripped of their title. Same goes for other examples.

Ulama are given their title based not just on their qualifications, but also on their conduct as a Muslim. If a non Muslim was to gain the same qualifications he still would not be titled Moulana by Muslims as he does not espouse the spirit of Islam.

Moulana Saad's misconduct which goes against the spirit of Islam and the good manners that should be tied to the title of Moulana has EARNED him lack of respect and courtesy in the eyes of some people who have been profoundly affected by his conduct in relation to tabligh jamaat.

I'm not saying it's right. I'm saying try to understand it from other people's perspective. Some people have made huge sacrifices for the sake of tabligh jamaat. They have staked their whole lives, work, family life, personal lives etc to tabligh jamaat. Tabligh jamaat is everything for them. Tabligh jamaat is their whole identity and essence. Day in day out from morning to night to morning again they live and breath tabligh jamaat. Their love for tabligh jamaat is more than the love they have for their family and friends. They have been taught that tabligh jamaat is the highest pinnacle of Islam. So then is it any wonder that they react negatively towards a person that has basically knocked down the pedestal that they have been standing on in their entire tabligh jamaat career.

People talk about hikmat when enjoining good and implementing the deen. People talk about gradually bringing Deen into the lives of Muslims before forbidding munkar. People talk about changing hearts of the Muslims before implementing shariah. But they can't understand why some people can't bring themselves to refer to Moulana Saad as Moulana when he is the person they blame for splitting tabligh jamaat to the extent that Muslims have died due to this fitnah.
+3 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 10:33
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Oh, that I didnt know. Apologies to that brother.
I understand,
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 10:38
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Love for Allah, Prophet(SAW), love for path of Allah must be more than others.
Hope you might have heard from some bayans.

what are you trying to prove here?
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 10:47
Servant.Of.Allah wrote:
View original post

Love for Allah, Prophet(SAW), love for path of Allah must be more than others.
Hope you might have heard from some bayans.

Yes, I know that. What's your point?

what are you trying to prove here?

What I wanted to say is right there in my post. Which part did you not understand? Let me know and I will try to clarify it.
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 12:11
Yes I would also like to highlight that in general people from English backgrounds do not have to use the terms hadhrat and sahib in order to show respect for someone. Nor do they have to add sahib after the word Mufti.

It want until I was 18 and went in a different environment that I realized Khuda Hafiz was not an Islamic phrase per se , and that other Muslims would have no idea what I was saying and would not use that term.

I would also like to tell our Indians born in the UK that we don't go to Darul Ulooms to pray and we don't "pray" the Quran.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 12:25
Servant.Of.Allah wrote:
View original post

Respected brother, do you mean love for Allah (SWT) and his Messenger (SAW)?

Why is it incumbent to have love for the path of Allah (SWT) more than anything else or others. I'm assuming you mean to do tabligh. It's desirable to go, so if someone chooses not to it's clear they have no desire. This does not make it sinful, thus they have no love for this virtuous act. Your statement is therefore incorrect and should be limited to love for Allah (SWT) and his Messenger (SAW) because that's one of the basic tenants of our creed.
+2 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 12:47
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

He is not wrong. But if he limits fee sabilillah to tabligh jamaat then he is VERY wrong. In fact I would go as far as to say that anyone who limits fee sabilillah to tabligh jamaat are absolutely deluded, brainwashed, have a cult mentality and seriously need to think long and hard about what Islam truly is and where they have gone wrong. I don't think that brother falls into this category so I take his words to mean fee sabilillah as a whole and not just limited to tabligh jamaat
+3 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 13:03
Quote:
It's desirable to go, so if someone chooses not to it's clear they have no desire. This does not make it sinful, thus they have no love for this virtuous act.

That's a serious thing to say.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1

Jump to page: