Yasin, sipraomer
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2019 17:19

Tai Chi Experiement:

1. Rub both hands really really close together and very hard for a long time
  2. CLAP your hands together, the tingling you feel immediately is Chi
  3. This is how your Lateefa may feel in a Sufi SilSila when it is activated and the feeling which you enjoy
  4. This is what the Budhhists and (Non-Muslim) Sufees teach you.
  5. In all energy based Martial Arts systems, this is what you to "try" to control and move around
  6. At advanced levels, you need Jinnat for this and human effort is no longer possible. This is why all advanced forms of Energy Martial Arts have Jinn and Black Magic involved.

P.S: This is why you need Mashaykh of Tasawuff or a teacher in Energy based Martial Arts because you may not know what is happening to you and why!

report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2019 17:23
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

MashaAllah,how true....

Lataif is an ajeeb subject,please enlighten us more....
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2019 17:28
ALIF wrote:
View original post

It is true that Kashf is not an indication of Qurbat or nearness to Allah سبحانه وتعالى. The one experiencing Kashf is deluded if he thinks like that.
It is true that things similar to Kashf occur to Kufar as well, but both of them cannot be equated.
The one happening to a pious believer is indeed a gift of Allah سبحانه وتعالى and the true believer thanks Allah سبحانه وتعالى for it and doesnot interpret it as sign of Nearness which would make him arrogant and invoke wrath of Allah سبحانه وتعالى. (Imam Ghazali talks a lot about the unveiling that happens in the path of a traveller, in Ihya Uloom Din).

+3 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2019 17:28
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

So cold reading is an art that comes with experiance and observation. This I can understand.

But what if there is no experiance? No art? No forms of wordly or Deeni knowledge?

ALIF wrote:
View original post

I agree, this is becoming more interesting. I would love to understand more whilst it lasts :) (i.e. this thing about knowing without knowing - I know it won't last)
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2019 17:50

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Then you are down to Kashf and influence and Jinns and neither require learning and/or experience. The distinguishing factor is the person, their lifestyle and practise.

If the person has Taqwa and Sunnah based lifestyle then it is Kashf otherwise it is Jinn.

You identify Auliya-Allah (not by your experience) but by certification of other Auliya. IF the other Auliya identify this person to be a “Wali of Allah” then you also do so. This was how the “Khilafa system” is supposed to work i.e. a Wali of Allah “now certifies” this person to have undergone some training and he is a person of Sunnah.

Nothing else.

Does not mean that this person is a Wali of Allah (as well) but Khilafah has levels.

So I can know “Khalid” to be a good person but Khailafah is meant to an independently controlled system with rigour and value. In our times, Khilafah is reduced to mere “Hazrat Worship”, some people get Khilafah because they have money and can benefit the Shaykh and others get it because they are white-skinned Europeans and can have a good PR for the Silsila

Lataif is a (spiritual) training program just like a physical training program. If you are training to be a fast bowler, you will train in a certain way and concentrate of certain muscles, the idea is to get greater twitch speed in order to bowl fast. Then within fast bowlers, you can have swing bowlers and out and out express speedsters. A coach will be able to identify a young lad and advise to concentrate on swing or speed, each requiring different exercises and different tactics. A novice will like a certain stage of training (practise wrongly) and never advance.

Each Lateefa has specific characteristics and impact. The same Lateefa in me will react differently to you. The Shaykh will be able to detect and advise on specific Lateefa and also how to avoid pitfalls.   A novice will merely enjoy a certain Lateefa and get stuck and never advance.

Then individuals have limits. A fast bowler can break their back which will end their career, a Sufi can have lose control and it will end their (spiritual career).

Some individuals are naturally very good, they advance quickly, others cannot take it so they get jealous and this is what happens in Sufi SilSilas abundantly. You have some who get specific feelings on a certain Lateefa and THINK that they are superior to another person who has no feelings or no “special gifts”, when the other person advances they get jealous because they can feel that they have a gift when the person being advanced does not.

+7 -0Like x 3Winner x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2019 17:53
And that concludes the topic I guess!
"Muadh wrote:
You identify Auliya-Allah (not by your experience) but by certification of other Auliya. IF the other Auliya identify this person to be a “Wali of Allah” then you also do so.

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2019 17:56
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I know one things,if the person you are talking about finds a proper teacher,he will soon leave this stage behind and advance to a stage where he would learn more about the ‘sifaat’ (attributes) of Allah swt and how to implement such knowledge for gaining the pleasure of Allah swt and his success in akhira-INSHAALLAH
+4 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2019 18:20
Some incidents of the Sahaba (R.A) the greatest of the Awliya.

Quote:
‘A’ishahرضي الله عنه narrated: “When he ( Abu bakr رضي الله عنه ) was on his deathbed, my father(Abu bakr) said to me: “Verily, you have two brothers and two sisters.” So, I became startled at this, as I only had two brothers and one sister. He referred to his then-pregnant wife, Bint Kharijah, saying: “I see that she is pregnant with a girl,” and that turned out to be exactly the case.” [Reported by Muwatta imam malik Book of Judiciary ,Hadith no 1438, baihaqi in Sunan al Kubra 6/169 hadith no 12267 and 12268, Imam Aqalani in Isabah 7/575 Hadith no 11023 ,Imam Nawawi in tahzeeb ul asma 2/574, Hadith no 1030, Ash-Shatibi in ‘al-Muwafaqat’ (4/85), and Ibn Taymiyyah mentioned it in ‘Majmu’ al-Fatawa’ (11/318)]

Quote:

When Umar Ibn Khattabرضي الله عنه sent out an army, he appointed a man named Sariyah as their leader. Then while Umar رضي الله عنه was delivering the Khutbah he started shouting, “O Sariyah, the mountain! O Sariyah, the mountain, the mountain!’ Then a messenger from the army came and he [Hazrat Umar رضي الله عنه] questioned him [concerning the army], he said,’O Leader of the Believers! We met with the enemy and they had [almost] defeated us, then a voice proclaimed, ‘O Sariyah, the mountain!’ So we put ourbacks against the mountain and Allah vanquished them.’

[Baihaqi dalail un naubuwwah 6:370. Ahmed bin Hambal in fadail e Sahaba1:219:300 ., Ibn Taymiyya, The Decisive Criterion between the Friends of Allah and the Friends of Shaitain page 316]

Quote:
Hazrath Abdullah bin Umar رضي الله عنه narrates “I never heard Umar رضي الله عنه saying about something that he thought it would be so-and-so, but he was quite right” (Whenever Hazrath Umar رضي الله عنه said about something that it could be like this ,the reality would never be different from what he had said) [Sahih Bukhari ,Volume 5,Book 58, Number206, Hakim in Mustadrak 3:4503]

Quote:
n. Narrated by Umme Salma رضي الله عنه, “I used to take care of Hazrath Fatima رضي الله عنه during her severe illness near to her demise. As far I remember, during the entire span of her illness one morning her health seemed better a bit. Hazrath Ali رضي الله عنه was away for some reason. Hadrath-e-Fatima رضي الله عنه said “Mother, arrange water for my Ghusl (bath)”, I have arranged water for bath and as far as I think she had a exceptionally good bath, then she said to me: “Mother, give me new dress, I did so. Then she laid-down directing towards Qibla with hand her hand placed under her face and said:

“Mother, I am going to die now. I took bath & got clean, so let nobody open me (for bath or shroud)” and in the same place she passed away. Umme Salma continues, “ When Hazrath Ali رضي الله عنه returned I have relayed to the him the whole discussion”. [Gist of Hadith]
[Ahmad Bin Hanbal Al-Musnad, 06/461, No- 27656, 27657, 01/113, Zayla’i Nasab-ur-Rayah, 02/250, 01/103, Haythami Majma‘-uz-Zawa’id, 09/210, Ibn Athir Asad-ul-Ghabah, 07/221]

Quote:
Hadhrat Abu Hurayra (Radhiallaahu Anhu) reports that Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, ‘Most certainly there existed amongst nations of the past such people who were Muhaddathoon’ (spoken to), if there had to be any such person in my nation, it certainly is Umar ibn Khattaab (Radhiallaahu Anhu).’ (Bukhari vol.1 pg.521 Qadeemi; Muslim vol.2 pg.276 Qadeemi; Tirmidhi vol.2 pg.210 Qadeemi)

‘There is a difference of opinion with regards to the interpretation of this word. Most scholars say it refers to Ilhaam. They further explain that it refers to such a person who is gifted with true and real thoughts. This means that such a person is inspired via the angels …’ (Hafiz ibn Hajar al-Asqalaaniy (RA) Fathul Bari vol.7 pg.62; Qadeemi)

‘There are different interpretations of this word ‘Muhaddathoon’. Ibn Wahb said it refers to Ilhaam. Some say it refers to such a person whose thinking is always correct. This means that when such a person thinks, it is as though somebody spoke to him, therefore, he thinks accordingly. Some say it means angels speak to them…’ (al-Minhaaj Sharh Nawawiy vol.15 pg.162; Hadith6154)

+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2019 18:25
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Ya Saariyatul Jabal

+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2019 19:09
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

The Prophet, sallallahu `alayhe wa sallam, is reported to have said, "Beware of the firasah of the believer, for he sees with the light of Allah,"

I have heard people describing firasah as intuition.
+4 -0Like x 1Winner x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2019 19:17
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

This particular believer is always seen raising his hands and asking from Allah exactly what he wants.

I reckon 90% of those times, he gets what he wants immediately.

I guess those around him help him in giving what he wants so that he doesn't lose hope/faith, it's amazing.

I personally feel he has angels talking to him.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2019 20:04
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Is this a brother Who used to be on this forum?

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2019 21:12
eastmidlands wrote:
View original post

I did mention that he can't read or write. He only recognizes numbers.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2019 22:13
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Sorry
No post ratings
Rank Image