Asaaghir, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 14:28
MFaiz wrote:
View original post

Your Solution:

Read books. 16 pages a day. From the lives of Auliya Allah Ta'ala.

Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:
“The Saaliheen are departing one after the other (in quick succession) until there will remain only the scum such as the chaff of dates or barley. Allah Ta’ala will have no care whatsoever for them.”
In this era we are deprived of the Saadiqeen. When the physical companionship of the Saadiqeen is not available, all the Mashaaikh have advised and emphasized the imperative importance of reading daily many pages from the life episodes, advices and admonition of the Auliya. Insha-Allah, this will become an adequate substitute for the sincere seeker of Islaah – moral reformation and spiritual elevation.
Hadhrat Junaid Baghdadi (Rahmatullah alayh) said that the Waaqiaat (Anecdotes) of the Auliya are among the armies of Allah Azza Wa Jal. They morally purify and spiritually fortify the Traveller along the Path of Rectitude leading to Allah Ta’ala. Confirming this truth, the Qur’aan Majeed says:
“And, whatever We narrate to you of the stories of the Rusul
(Messengers of bygone times and of the Auliya), is to fortify your heart.”

This Aayat is in the first instance for Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam). The address is directed at him. When the Waaqiaat of the bygone Ambiya and Saadiqeen are a means for fortifying the purified heart of even Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam), then we can understand the need for us to adopt this method prescribed by the Qur’aan Majeed.

The imperative importance of companionship with the Saadiqeen is highlighted and emphasized in the following Qur’aanic Aayat:
“And, keep yourself (O Muhammad!) resolutely with those who call unto their Rabb morning and evening for the Sake of His Face (His Pleasure), and do not divert your eyes from them. Do you desire the adornment of the dunya? And, do not follow him whose heart is ghaafil (oblivious) of Our Thikr and he follows his vain desires, and his affairs are in transgression of the limits.”
(Kahaf, Aayat 28)

Someone asked Hadhrat Shaikh Bu Ali Daqqaaq (Rahmatullah alayh) if there was any benefit in listening to the episodes of the Auliya if one does not practise accordingly. He said that there are two benefits.
(1) If the person is a seeker of the Truth, his resolution will increase. His search will increase.
(2) If a person suffers from pride, then his pride will diminish, and he will abstain from making claims of deception. He will view his virtues as deficiencies.

Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said that the Rahmat of Allah Ta’ala descends when the stories of the Auliya are narrated. The Faidh (spiritual effulgence) of the Auliya whose life episodes are narrated exercises an effect on the audiences and becomes a wealth of fortune for them before Maut.
Some people asked Shaikh Abu Yusuf Hamdaani (Rahmatullah alayh): “When the Auliya disappear – when they are hidden, then what should we do to remain safe from the moral and spiritual ravages of the world?” The Shaikh said: “Daily read 16 pages of their advices and admonition..”
Hadhrat Shaikh Fareeduddeen Attaar (Rahmatullah alayh) said: “This kalaam (i.e. the advices of the Auliya) is the best speech. It creates an aversion in the heart for the dunya. It reminds of the Aakhirat. It cultivates friendship for Allah Ta’ala in the heart. It impels a person to make preparations for the Aakhirat. The kalaam of the Auliya is the commentary of the Qur’aan and Ahaadith.”

I work with kids. I have made it wajib on myself to read them stories of Auliya. Instill the love for books in their hearts, watch how they want to learn about Islam.

I'm going to post some letters clearing up the actions (meaning to prove what he is doing is 100% incorrect) of MTJ. Just waiting on my brothers phone. These letters are like a burial service for Hadrhat worship. * The letters have been Attached*

The whole book is now in English as well. Tazkiratul Rashid, can be ordered from Idara company in India. Very cheap price.

Our Aslaaf (May Allah Ta'ala enlighten all their graves and give them the best reward) did not leave us empty-handed. They also gave all the solutions. Just look into their lives and seek, I can take Qasam you will InshaAllah Ta'ala be guided. ***ADDED PAGE 209-210***

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.55.50 AM.jpeg
Downloads: 102
    [246.99 kB]
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.55.51 AM.jpeg
Downloads: 85
    [246.40 kB]
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.55.51 AM (1).jpeg
Downloads: 82
    [238.10 kB]
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.55.52 AM.jpeg
Downloads: 101
    [254.65 kB]
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.55.53 AM.jpeg
Downloads: 87
    [267.90 kB]
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.55.53 AM (1).jpeg
Downloads: 91
    [237.24 kB]
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.55.54 AM.jpeg
Downloads: 102
    [288.85 kB]
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.55.55 AM.jpeg
Downloads: 86
    [300.76 kB]
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.55.55 AM (1).jpeg
Downloads: 85
    [274.16 kB]
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.55.56 AM.jpeg
    [251.25 kB]
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.55.56 AM (1).jpeg
Downloads: 79
    [294.69 kB]
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.55.57 AM.jpeg
    [257.48 kB]
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.55.57 AM (1).jpeg
Downloads: 73
    [257.57 kB]
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.55.58 AM.jpeg
Downloads: 77
    [245.91 kB]
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.55.58 AM (1).jpeg
Downloads: 100
    [287.86 kB]
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.56.00 AM (1).jpeg
Downloads: 99
    [228.56 kB]
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.56.01 AM.jpeg
Downloads: 86
    [279.48 kB]
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.56.01 AM (1).jpeg
Downloads: 90
    [251.40 kB]
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-26 at 8.56.02 AM.jpeg
Downloads: 95
    [252.08 kB]
WhatsApp Image PAGE 209.jpeg
Downloads: 103
    [369.60 kB]
WhatsApp Image PAGE 210.jpeg
Downloads: 95
    [426.86 kB]
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 14:33
Code:
Does that mean that Ulama should start compromising the teachings of Islam for the sake of 'greater good'? If they are visiting such events, they should at least inform the attendants about the unIslamic aspects involved, otherwise their silence will be taken as their endorsement.
ENCODED_BBCODES_REPLACEMENTS
Please note that I'm not referring to Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab or this particular event; I'm speaking in general terms.]

Assalamua'laikum

I usually don't like debates. But I am forced to help myself understand, where I am wronging in my thought.

First thing. When myself and you, who don't even know much about Islam and have so much fear of sins and wrong doing. What would be the level of emaan of those scholars who have spent their life learning the Quran & Hadith every day ?

Second thing, if you see the banning of Alcohol in Islam. We very well know it was gradually banned. First some sahaba used to pray even after drinking alcohol, then they were said not to drink it while praying, then later on it was completely banned. This is the normal process of prohibiting something or bringing someone away from bad habits. No one can leave them at once.

If we see the current situation of ummah, we do almost the same sins which were there during the period of jahiliah. We need the same process of learning today which Allah ta'ala has guided Prophet (Pbuh) to do in the process of banning alcohol.

But we want to go reverse. We want to first ban it, which no one would understand and break them away from ourselves so that we don't even get opportunity to explain them.

Third thing, when you say we have to mention what ever they are doing is wrong. It is common sense that no one would understand and they become more stubborn. For example, when someone is trying to do suicide, the fire fighting team is trained to save them. They would never go out and say, you are committing the sin. They try to convince the victim that they understand their pain and infact if they would be in the victim place, they would also do the same thing. They try to get them convince and take them in control.

I think we have to be a bit broad minded in the light of sunnah and thing positive about all this activities inshaAllah.

Regards
MFaiz
+1 -0Disagree x 5Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 14:57
MFaiz wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Quote:
Confirming this truth, the Qur’aan Majeed says:
“And, whatever We narrate to you of the stories of the Rusul
(Messengers of bygone times and of the Auliya), is to fortify your heart.”

I don't see any mention of auliya in other translations of this ayat or in the Arabic itself.

Al Huda : Ayat 120

PICKTHALL
And all that We relate unto thee of the story of the messengers is in order that thereby We may make firm thy heart. And herein hath come unto thee the Truth and an exhortation and a reminder for believers.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And each [story] We relate to you from the news of the messengers is that by which We make firm your heart. And there has come to you, in this, the truth and an instruction and a reminder for the believers.

MUFTI TAQI USMANI
We narrate to you all such stories from the events of the messengers as We strengthen your heart therewith. And in these (stories) there has come to you the truth, a good counsel and a reminder to those who believe
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 15:04
I think we are getting a bit carried away by implying that someone, through whom Allah has guided hundreds of people towards deen, is nothing more than scum.
+1 -0Disagree x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 16:17
MFaiz wrote:
View original post

Walaikumus Salam

Quote:
First thing. When myself and you, who don't even know much about Islam and have so much fear of sins and wrong doing. What would be the level of emaan of those scholars who have spent their life learning the Quran & Hadith every day ?

There is no doubt in that; I'm a nobody and that is why I feel reluctant and afraid to talk about any Alim, let alone Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab. I already made it clear that I was generally speaking, and my post was in response to brother ALIF.

Quote:
Second thing, if you see the banning of Alcohol in Islam. We very well know it was gradually banned. First some sahaba used to pray even after drinking alcohol, then they were said not to drink it while praying, then later on it was completely banned. This is the normal process of prohibiting something or bringing someone away from bad habits. No one can leave them at once.

If we see the current situation of ummah, we do almost the same sins which were there during the period of jahiliah. We need the same process of learning today which Allah ta'ala has guided Prophet (Pbuh) to do in the process of banning alcohol.

But we want to go reverse. We want to first ban it, which no one would understand and break them away from ourselves so that we don't even get opportunity to explain them.

The process of banning alcohol was gradual, but it was ultimately banned. Today if someone wants to drink alcohol, we wouldn't say: ok you may drink but just don't go near Salah in that state. We will clearly say: It is Haram and you are breaking the hadd of Allah.

Allah ta'ala says:

ٱلۡيَوۡمَ أَكۡمَلۡتُ لَكُمۡ دِينَكُمۡ وَأَتۡمَمۡتُ عَلَيۡكُمۡ نِعۡمَتِى وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ ٱلۡإِسۡلَـٰمَ دِينً۬ا‌ۚ

"This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion."

We have to follow Islam completely. Allah has not given us the option to pick and choose. And remember what Sayyidina Abu bakr Siddeeq رضي الله عنه said when some tribes refused to pay zakat:

وَاللَّهِ لأُقَاتِلَنَّ مَنْ فَرَّقَ بَيْنَ الصَّلاَةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ فَإِنَّ الزَّكَاةَ حَقُّ الْمَالِ

"I swear by Allah that I will certainly fight with those who make a distinction between prayer and zakat, for zakat is what is due from property."

He did not say: Oh, we will slowly and gradually implement Islam. His ghairah did not allow him to compromise, instead he fought them. What do you think, his action was right or wrong?

Quote:
Third thing, when you say we have to mention what ever they are doing is wrong. It is common sense that no one would understand and they become more stubborn.

So we should start saying whatever you are doing is right?

Allah has commanded us two things: أمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
We cannot just follow half part of the verse and ignore the other half. Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم was sent as a بشیر and نذیر. He was sent to give glad tidings and to warn people. That is the balanced approach which we all should follow. Remember Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم is our ideal, not the Ulamah.

Quote:
I think we have to be a bit broad minded in the light of sunnah and thing positive about all this activities inshaAllah.

We are happy being narrow minded. Thank you. May Allah protect our Iman.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 17:15
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

I have gotten this from an Alim who is very reliable. These are some of the Tafseers he has studied before writing what he wrote and you may check to get your answer:

(1) TafseerTabari (d 310 H)
(2) Tafseer Ibn Abi Haatim (d 327 H)
(3) Tafseer Maturidi (d 333 H).
(4) Tafseer Abu Laith Samarqandi (d 373 H)
(5) Tafseer Ath-Tha’labi (d 427 H).
(6) Tafseer Al-Hidaayah Ila Bulughin Nihaayah
of Abu Muhammad Maaliki (d 437)
(7) Tafseer Maawardi Ash-Shaafi ( 450 H)
(8) Tafseerul Waahidi Ash-Shaafi (d 468 H)
(9) Tafseer Jurjaani (d 471 H)
(10) Tafseerus Sam’aani Ash-Shaafi (d 459 H)
(11) Tafseerul Baghawi Ash-Shaafi (d 510)
(12) Tafseer Al-Muharrarul Wajeez by
Allaamah Muhaaribi (d 542 H)
(13) Tafseer I’jaazul Bayaan by Najmuddeen
Nishapuri (d 550 H)
(14) Tafseer Ibnul Jauzi Al-Hambali (d 597 H)
(15) Tafseerur Raazi (d 606 H)
(16) Tafseer Qur’aan by Izzud Deen AlDimishqi (d 660 H)
(17) Tafseerul Qurtubi (d 671H)
(18) Tafseer Baidhaawi (d 685H)
(19) Tafseer Nasafi Al-Hanafi (d 710 H)
(20) Tafseer Khaazin Al-Hanafi (d 741H)
(21) Tafseer At-Tas-heel li Ulumit Tanzeel by
Abul Qaasim Al-Gharnaati (d 741 H)
(22) Tafseer Al-Bahrul Muheet of Abu
Hayyaan Al-Andulusi (d 745 H)
(23) Tafseer Ibn Katheer (d 774 H)
(24) Tafseer Lubaab by Umar Bin Ali AlHambali (d 775 H)
(25) Tafseer Gharaaibul Qur’aan by
Nizaamuddin Nishapuri (d 850 H)
(26) Tafseer Jalaalain of Imaam Suyuti (d 911
H)
(27) Tafseer Al-Jawaahurul Hisaan of Abu Zaid
Ibn Makhloof (d 875 H)
(28) Nazmud Durar of Al-Baqqaa’i (d 885 H)
(29) Tafseerul Ijee Ash-Shaafi ( 905 H)
(30) Tafseer Ad-Durrul Manthur Of Imaam
Suyuti ( d 911 H)
(31) Tafseer As-Siraajul Muneer of
Shamsuddeen Ash-Shirbeeni Ash-Shaafi (d 877)
(32) Roohul Ma-aani of Shihaabuddeen Aaloosi
(d 1270 H)
(33) Fathul Qadeer of Muhammad AshShaukaani Al-Yemeni (d 1275 H)
(34) Fathul Bayaan Fi Maqaasidil Qur’aan of
Al-Husaini Al-Bukhaari Al-Qinnauji (d 1270
H)
(35) Tafseer Mazhari (d.1225 H)
(36) Tafseer Bayaaul Qur’aan of Hadhrat
Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi (d.1362 H)
(37) Ma-aariful Qur’aan of Mufti Muhammad
Shafi (d.1396 H)
(38) Tafseeru Al-Bahrul Madeed of Abu
Abbaas Al-Faasi (d 1224 H)
(39) Tafseer Utmaani of Moulana Shabbi
Ahmed Uthmaani (d 1369 H)
(40) Tafseerul Manaar of Shaikh Rashid Ridha
(d 1354 H)

I am not a scholar. The letters have been attached to one of the previous posts. InshaAllah Ta'ala it should help us realize the truth.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#82 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 17:22
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

I didn't say anything about tafseer. I just pointed out a mistake in the translation. The Arabic says rasul and the translations that I have checked translates rasul as messenger.
+1 -0
Rank Image
India
Brother
#83 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 17:33
Code:
Remember Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم is our ideal, not the Ulamah.

Assalamua'laikum

How much Islam do you know compared to an Ulema ? Why aren't we using logic in our lives. We are so inclined towards claims of various sects, that we think what they are saying is correct. I am not surprised why people reject sahaba and some even hadiths and the Prophet (Pbuh).

You mean to say an Alim who has dedicated his whole age since young to spreading the word of Islam, who was kicked out of his home and who slept on the floors of madarsas and who has helped lakhs of people follow the islam has no value infront compared to the emaan of yours ?

Is this the lack of proper knowledge of Islam ? or our self obsessed feeling that we are the only one on right path ?
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#84 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 17:40
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

I know you didn't. Sorry, I'm not trying to be like the Colonel Muadh while correcting you.
But you can't say it's a mistake when you just read a few translations and no Tafseer. Saying it is a mistake is an extremely bold claim, my brother. Some translations are by the direct words and some are by meaning (Tafseer). The study of over 3 dozen Tafseer's must be undertaken before doing a translation of the Quraan along with a high command of expertise in all 15 sciences mentioned in Shariah wa Tariqah by Shaykh ul Hadith Moulana Mohammad Zakarirya Khandalewi Rahmatullahi alaiy
Just highlighting that it was written by an Alim of the highest calibre.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#85 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 17:59
MFaiz wrote:
View original post

You've just started debating me, brother. I'm sorry but I don't have time for that.

Wassalam
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#86 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 18:22
MFaiz wrote:
View original post

Are you justifying an error just because of certain achievements.

Look how many people have embraced Islam through Zakir Naik, yet we have a go at him!

This is not a personal thing about MTJ, but based on if the person is X, Y or Z.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#87 [Permalink] Posted on 27th December 2018 02:49
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

I would prefer sticking to Muntakhib Nisaab chosen by Mufti Taqi usmani sahab. And also, I would advise to stick to Quran with genuine tafsir, genuine books of Seerah and genuine Seerah books of Sahaba RA.

Quote:
The last part of this Ummah cannot be rectified, except by that which rectified its first part | Imam Malik Rh
+3 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#88 [Permalink] Posted on 27th December 2018 02:51
If you can't find authentic aulia then seek company of the common pious Muslims and do collective and individual dhikr of Allah remaining within the limits of Shariah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#89 [Permalink] Posted on 27th December 2018 06:40
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Assalamua'laikum

No brother, I am not justifying the error.

At this event maybe they didn't negate something because of some hikmah, but at other stages they have openly said it is haram. For example the recent campaign of 2 kids in Pakistan initiated by Imran Khan and chief justice. MTJ was called to speak in front of them. During his speech he never said we should have only two kids nor he said we should have more kids. He just advised them to first get knowledge of Islam before making any decision.

If he would have negated the topic it would be like an insult to the PM of pakistan and Prophet (Pbuh) has guided us to keep the respect of leaders infront of their people. Close minded people have definitely said he is chamcha of PM. But if we listen to lectures of MTJ he spoke so much about having many children, which clearly tells us that his mind is not of the opinion to have 2 children. And denying a platform where he can give dawah to at least in some extent would be his himaqat.

And coming to Zakir Naik, i personally don't follow him. But i respect him for his efforts and Allah know's what is best for both MTJ and zakir naik. What ever they are doing, they are doing much more than what I could even imagine off. Hence I feel expect for doing dua for them, i don't have authority to point out their errors.

And the reason we are not allowed to insult the leaders or point out their errors is because if they come on good path, their whole clan will be on good path. And if they mislead, their whole followers will mislead. I really don't have time to go for indepth explanations, but inshaAllah when I am free, I will write a detail analysis on this inshaAllah

Regards
MFaiz
+1 -0Agree x 1Disagree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#90 [Permalink] Posted on 27th December 2018 08:14
"MFaiz wrote:
And if they mislead, their whole followers will mislead

That is the crux of the discussion.

Our scholars are also our leaders! Our scholars are inheritors of the Prophet.

No one here is saying that Maulana has misled his followers. But what needs to be understood is that the followers of any scholar will undoubtedly think it is okay to engage in such functions and so on. (and stop for a photo shoot for publicity)

Our brothers and sisters follow so blindly and it leads them to become Hazrat worshippers and no error is even seen as an error, instead if it is seen, it is seen as "permitted"

Basically, don't normalize filth (I'm not saying that this is what Maulana has done or is doing) don't normalize intermingling (I'm not saying that this is what Maulana has done or is doing) don't normalize sin (I'm not saying that this is what Maulana has done or is doing) don't normalize such events (I'm not saying that this is what Maulana has done or is doing)

What I'm finding astonishing is the defense of such things. We are trying our best to find excuses, reasons and even Hadith to justify such things.....if this isn't leading to Hazrat worship, then what is?

Yes we defend where we must or where we can and always give benefit of doubt, so yes it is appreciated when the defense starts, just like I was defensive in my first post, but when things become apparent and the defense takes the wrong route, then it must be pointed out only to rectify ourselves.

Some times it is a genuine error, like Muadh pointed out about a Mufti. Sometimes they aren't aware of certain things. But sometimes, it is blatantly obvious what is going on and to continue in the name of hikmah can't be justified.

If a mistake is made, put your hands up to it, don't present Hadith or words of wisdom to water it down.

Again, I'm not saying this is what Maulana did or is doing, my posts and comments are in general and goes towards everyone, including myself.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1

Jump to page: