Top Members

Gender Neutral Clothing by Celine Dion

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Chennai
Brother
#61 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2018 16:11
A crazy thread. What has advancement in technology has to do with dajjal?

And the video by Digital Ummah on this is nothing but plain stupidity
report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#62 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2018 16:22

Some really astounding and ignorant ideas being expressed inthis thread which genuinely need to be corrected for the sake of sincereMuslims so their Eemaan is not damaged.

Taqdeer

We as Muslims believe that the good and bad comes from Allah Ta’ala. The Asbaab (means) are subservient and (in fact) meaningless when it comes to the decision of Allah Ta’ala. For example consider the following scenarios:

1. Nabi (Sallalaho Alaihe Wassallam) and Sahaba (RA) defeated the enemy at Bad’r despite being negligible in power, technology and tactics
  2. The same Nabi (Sallalaho Alaihe Wassallam) and Sahaba (RA) were defeated the enemy at Uhud despite being in a much stronger position numerically and technically and in a COMMANDING POSITION tactically

Why? Because this was the will of Allah Ta’ala.

Dajjal will come with all of its might in science, technology, Jinn, Shaytaan and WILL STILL BE DEFEATED by Sayyiduna Isa (AS) because it is what Allah Ta’ala has decided. In fact, even if the entire creation is to help Dajjal he will still be DEFEATED single handily by Sayyiduna Isa (AS).

This is NOT an argument to either that science and technology comes from Dajjal or has Dajjalic elements.

USSR lost in Afghanistan and America is losing to Taliban and that is STILL NOT an argument against science and technology at all.

Science is a TOOL!

Science and Technology is a TOOL and there was a time when Muslim led in this field and took advantages of emerging technologies in warfare, navigation, engineering, transport, medicine etc.

May Allah Ta’ala save us from IGNORANCE!

A TOOL can be used positively or negatively, its situation depends on its usage.

Science is NOT Everything!

You have to be an IDIOT to believe this! No Muslim has this belief...

In warfare you could have the most advance science, technology and weaponry and you could still be on the losing side due to tactical blunders and errors. Uhud, Vietnam, Afghanistan

OR you could have the most advance science, technology, weaponry, tactics and you could still be on the losing side due to other factors such as German loss to Soviets in the second world war purely because of weather!

If you have an illness and you are provided the most advanced medicine and the medicine has 100% rate of certainty curing the illness it is still SHIRK to have the belief that cure is in the medicine. Majority of medicines neither have certainty nor anywhere near these rates for believing anything of this nature.

As I said, you have to be genuinely STUPID to believe anything like this.

This FORUM is a piece of scientific advancement and technology, it was not around in 2008! Do you think we BELIEVE in Muftisays because we use it!

How STUPID can you get???

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#63 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2018 17:28
I have no idea what is going on in this Celine Dion gender neutral thread so I'm just going to clarify my position.

I am not against science and technology.

I don't believe that shaytaan or dajjal influence ALL science and technology.

I believe that society moulds science and technology and gives it direction.

I believe today's society is corrupt, evil, and anti Islam and this has an effect on ALL things that stem from this society.

I believe that shaytaan and the influences of dajjal influence today's society and in turn this influence permeates into everything including science and technology.

I believe that shaytaan and dajjal would try to influence everything that will be of benefit to them including science and technology.

I believe we should use science and technology where there is benefit and not use it where there is no benefit.

I believe that we should use our own intelligence in deciding what is beneficial and what is not beneficial. We should not allow this corrupt society to dictate to us as to what is good for us and what is not good for us. At best this society is geared towards profit and greed and at it's worse it is geared towards direct conflict with Islam - it is not geared towards the benefit of the masses.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#64 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2018 21:06
Anyone want to look at these symbols as a magic spell?

:)

That's not science, it's still a tool!

By the way, I'm just winding others up :) (but I. have touched on it before)
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#65 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 02:37
@Peer Sahab

That is why I am requesting you Peer Sahab to come and open an institution where we all can benefit with your research skills.

My question still remains the same.

In the west, as par my info is concerned, there are many Muslims living with high IQ best education and research facilities. However, even after several decades they couldn't produce even one single Noble Prize Winner. Why is that?

This is not just an emotional outburst. This is a very serious and important question and in it's answer lies the secret that why the West is able to encroach our spaces and what our real problem is.

I think I myself have to answer this question which I will insha Allah try to do in another thread because for now our intellectuals are silent about it.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Chennai
Brother
#66 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 05:06
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Thousand years back while Europe was submerged in Sectarian violence, Muslim ummah was progressing in science and now while we are submerged in issuing fatwaas to claim monopoly that my group is only on haq and those who disagree with me are deviant, the west is busy in science.

This is why the west is able to encroach our spaces today

+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#67 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 07:45
hmdsalahuddin wrote:
View original post

Quote:
we are submerged in issuing fatwaas to claim monopoly that my group is only on haq and those who disagree with me are deviant,

Good point. What is the reason behind this attitude that we say that our group is on haq and anyone who disagrees with us is a deviant?

Can it be lack of a true leader who can give a proper direction to us? Or is it something else? Probably it is our spiritual sickness? Or do you think there is any other reason?
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#68 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 09:21
hmdsalahuddin wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

No, brother. The West encroaches on our space today because we don't have a leader to unite us all as a nation. The West encroaches on our space today because we don't have a leader to unite us all as a military. The West encroaches on our space today because we don't have a leader to unite us in the fields of medicine, education, science, engineering, etc, etc, etc. We are a nation without a leader. A nation without a leader can never prosper. A nation without a leader can never advance. A nation without a leader will be left to the wolves like a lone lamb in the wilderness.

It is wrong to say that Muslims in this age have not made progress in the field of science or any other field for that matter. There are some scientific advancements made by Muslims. But they will not be recognised as Muslim scientific advancement. They will be recognised as belonging to whatever nation they are a part of. They will be recognised as belonging to whatever nation funded the advancement. They will be recognised as belonging to whatever nation organised the advancement. They will be recognised as belonging to whichever nation formed the team that worked on that advancement. For example - A pioneering muslim doctor, Dr Saleh Naser and his team have made advancements in understanding and working towards a cure for Crohn's Disease. But his team is based in the USA, the funding they receive is from the USA, the resources they use is in the USA. So even though the doctor is a Muslim, it will never be hailed as a Muslim medical advancement as everything is carried out under the patronage of the USA regardless that the doctor is a Muslim. We Muslims as a nation would not have been able to carry this out even if Dr Saleh wanted to as we don't have a nation to support him, and we don't have a nation to support him because we don't have a leader to form that nation.

All of our problems stem from the fact that we are a nation without a leader, so in practical terms we are not a nation at all. This is very obvious to those who are against the Muslim ummah hence the reason why they took steps to destroy the last khilafat and the reason why they will do everything in their power to stop the formation of another khilafat. Islamic history has taught us how important a khilafat is whereby even if the khalifah is a tyrant we are still meant to unite behind him as the consequence of not having a khalifah is (as we now know) far far worse.

+4 -0Like x 1Winner x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#69 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 09:42
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

it is true. there is a clip of sh. qardawi mentioning similar point.

unless the prize is rigged, i mean if barrack obomber the shaytan who dropped over 1700 bombs in his 8 years can win it then it shows something is not right.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Pakistan
Brother
#70 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 11:22
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

OK i don't want to go around in circles, i'll just be straightforward.

I was a huge metal freak. I knew from the very first day, that music was HARAM, but i couldn't let go of it. And then when i fell into Satanic music, i got shocked by the atmosphere; how i was assisting in sin and in the preparations for the coming of Dajjal. That made me leave music immediately.

Similarly, there are many cases. A person may not leave a sin despite knowing the rules of the Shariah, but he may leave it once he's told of the bad and harmful consequences.

So if a sister can leave vulgar clothing, when she's told about the Shariah guidelines, that's very good. But if she still keeps on doing that, and she's eventually told that she may join the army of Dajjal, that may come across as an Alarm bell for her, and she may leave the sin.

Secondly: everyone keeps on saying how we are "linking" everything to Satanism. No we are NOT. I was INVOLVED in this stuff, and all of it is CLEAR and EVIDENT.

Just one example:

Gorgoroth (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgoroth) is one of the many black metal bands i used to listen. I was involved with them. Before every show, we used to slaughter a huge number of goats, and then the heads were placed on the stage.

Nude women were slaughtered (not killed, but their hands and wrists were cut as a sacrifice for Satan), and they were crucified on the stage.

Help was sought from Satan. Everywhere, there were one eyed signs, Horn signs, the pentagram, etc etc.

And then i got to knew, that ALL of this was a preparation for the arrival of Anti-Christ! He's coming!

And there are hundreds and hundreds of underground music bands like this!

And this has never ever happened in the history of this world before. All of these people have been doing this for the last 35 years (Venom was the first from New Castle), and they are not JUST devil worshipers, but instead they are actively waiting for the Anti-Christ, the Messiah, to arrive.

Everyone can goto YouTube and see "Gorgoroth - Possessed By Satan (Norwegian Black Metal)" for yourself.

This is not Celine Dion or Madonna or rap or pop music. That is just child's play.
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Pakistan
Brother
#71 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 11:27
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Influence of modern day LGBTQ propaganda?

I strongly disagree!

Why are their one eyed signs everywhere? Why are children of barely 6 months wearing a "New World Order" shirt? Which "New World Order"?? Why is a small girl wearing the Goat head, called Baphomet, the chief Satan behind the Illuminati??

I hate to write this, but this thread has really disappointed me. It is very tough to convince "over educated" muslims about something related to supernatural.

I will prefer a simple layman muslim from a village, who believes in these signs (as told by Shariah ofcourse), and not someone who brings in rational reasoning everywhere. This is a general comment, and ofcourse, not directed at you!
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Pakistan
Brother
#72 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 11:49
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Finally, here is the summary.

Science is a tool and not all of it is Satanic or Dajjalic and muslims should progress in it. However, a major portion of it is indeed driven by Dajjalic forces, and preparing the grounds for his arrival. Technology will be a major tool for Dajjal. All this advancement in technology is to keep muslims in the loop, keep them away from their Creator, keep them busy in WhatsApp and Instagram and Facebook.

Having had exposure on that side, and also as an ordinary student of Deen, almost all the major prophecies for his arrival have been fulfilled. Only a fool would deny it. However, only Allah knows when he would come. It may still take centuries. But, only in the very humble opinion of this lowly self, i think he is very close.

The creation of Israel, the creation of the third temple, rampant zina and alcohol, major slaughter of muslims in Middle East, dramatic changes in Saudi Arabia, talks of accepting Israel in the Pakistan National Assembly, the satanic and evil forces becoming evident as the days pass, I FAIL to accept that ALL OF THIS IS JUST COINCIDENCE!

Homosexuality has always been there, but Nabi (SAWW) said "Until a MAN MARRIES A MAN", and this prophecy has ONLY been fulfilled TODAY, when homosexual weddings are OFFICIALLY ENDORSED. That disgusting p*rn industry has reached every home.

The evidence is too much, and just overwhelming.

I am sorry, but i can't give them the benefit of the doubt!

And in the end, we can always agree to disagree.
+5 -0Like x 3Winner x 1
Rank Image
Chennai
Brother
#73 [Permalink] Posted on 29th December 2018 16:34
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

walaikum as-salam wa-rahmatullahi wa-barkatuhu Shayk,

I don't mean to say currently muslims didn't made any progress in field of science or any other field and you have correctly pointed the reason why west has encroached our spaces.

Dua that Allah s.w.t unite us all
+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#74 [Permalink] Posted on 29th December 2018 17:17

Abu_Bilal wrote:
View original post

Abu_Bilal wrote:
View original post

You have repeated your past a few times. All Praise be to Allah Ta’ala who gave you Hidayah and may Allah Ta’ala keep you on HIdayah (Ameen).

There is nothing substantive in your posts to respond to.

Abu_Bilal wrote:
View original post

The interconnectivity and the backbone provided by the Internet gives rise and will give rise to newer technologies.

Twenty years ago it was AOL, in 2005 it was MySpace+, In 2017 it was Google + and there will be many more.

It is the inevitability of capitalism that some companies will survive and some will die.

Once again, nothing substantive to comment upon.

+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#75 [Permalink] Posted on 12th January 2019 23:49
Not sure how relevant it is to the thread but since there is a lot of info on devil worshipping what I saw today reminded me of this thread. I saw someone wearing a top today which said 'Satan is a woman.'
No post ratings